Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

I think they reworked the RNG. one of my guys missed with a 99% hit chance >< low numbers matter this time.

And what's the best support you've found so far? I stumbled upon SaizoXMozu and that one's so cute ^^

I don't think the RNG was that bad during my playthrough. It's weird while playing I anticipated attacks hitting rather than missing. RNG only sucked during Arena where I get hit by by 40s and miss 90s.

BennyxEffie is pretty cute.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just reached Hoshido chapter 14 and I must say...

I'm sad that the Fujin Yumi and Raijinto are Takumi/Ryoma only. Takumi makes Setsuna pretty much pointless and if Hana wasn't my strongest unit and/or favourite character, I would have benched her by now, too... Happened to Hinata, although I like the guy. I'm still weirded out that he has the same name as a FEMALE from Naruto...

Fun fact: I hooked Hinata up with Setsuna... now they can be happy on the bench together... Although I plan on leveling them up soon enough.

The Saizo/Mozu support was the cutest I've seen yet, although Hinoka/Silas was pretty cool, too. I also liked Avatar/Hana quite a bit, actually (I know, I'm alone on this one).

When I'm done with Hoshido, I'll move on to Nohr and see what I can accomplish there.

One question, though: What's the deal with Replicate. In every castle I visit, one or more units have Replicate on them. Could someone explain to me what that skill does and how beneficial it is/can be?

I'm so in love with this game... *swoon*

Just reached Hoshido chapter 14 and I must say...

I'm sad that the Fujin Yumi and Raijinto are Takumi/Ryoma only. Takumi makes Setsuna pretty much pointless and if Hana wasn't my strongest unit and/or favourite character, I would have benched her by now, too... Happened to Hinata, although I like the guy. I'm still weirded out that he has the same name as a FEMALE from Naruto...

Fun fact: I hooked Hinata up with Setsuna... now they can be happy on the bench together... Although I plan on leveling them up soon enough.

The Saizo/Mozu support was the cutest I've seen yet, although Hinoka/Silas was pretty cool, too. I also liked Avatar/Hana quite a bit, actually (I know, I'm alone on this one).

When I'm done with Hoshido, I'll move on to Nohr and see what I can accomplish there.

One question, though: What's the deal with Replicate. In every castle I visit, one or more units have Replicate on them. Could someone explain to me what that skill does and how beneficial it is/can be?

I'm so in love with this game... *swoon*

You're not alone for the Avatar/Hana ! I'm a huge fan of them.

Replicate is a top tier skill. He can... well... duplicate a unit. But the damages taken by one is done too to the other. But it can really be useful... So useful I've decided to not use it.

I's pretty sad I had to bench a few of my most liked characters, also considering that I don't like many Birthright characters but I also had to bench them because terrible level up RNG. And Hinata is a more feminine name if I'm correct but sometimes also used for Males.

I think that the Orochi/Kagero supports are really sweet.

I just came across one that had aplitude on Corrin. Was wondering if I should have bought the skill or not, but decided not to. It's not my style to with play hacked stuff. Still the hackers sure are fast the game just been out for like three days. In other hand this expected to happen sooner or later.

I haven't got much of a chance to play and am currently only just finished chapter 14 (conquest hard). I must say that 12 was just the biggest pain in the ass for me. Mainly because nyx got critted on the first try just before I could win. The second try I failed to notice the time limit. The third time I rushed and ended up having one of the most brutal turns I have ever had. With 6 units dying on the exact same turn. Then 4th try I got it. Also have all my units just been speed screwed because niles is the only one who doubles most enemies. All the others neither double or are doubled

Just cleared Conquest chapter 10 on hard! That was hell but oh so fun!

Second to last turn was especially chaotic with Sky Knights and Onis coming from the west and me forgetting that ledges only worked in Radiant Dawn. Silas had a glorious evade which saved me a reset though, so it ended well. Also, Elise best tank for taking a Sky Knight hit to face and living.

Didn't help I had just heart sealed Kamui to Sky Knight and bronze lock :sweatdrop:

Next chapter I'll finally have more units than starting slots so it's time to start thinking who to drop.

Also, time to promote and heart seal units, though that's another difficult decision. Especially the heart seal due to how... Weird a lot of the options are (Wyvern Knight Elise? Troubadour Effie? Dark Mage Niles and Outlaw Nyx?)

Uh, there was a big mistake in the Avatar/Takumi C rank conv. Takumi says "big sister" altough I was a man. I wonder if I can contact them for that ?

Yeah, chapter 10 is an Amazing chapter and probably one of the best defense chapter in the Series, beaten only by chapter 14 from FE5, for me.

Anyway, Can I farm some supports with "Before Awakening"?

Because Arthur and Effie are near to reach Support S and I want Arthur son now

Uh, there was a big mistake in the Avatar/Takumi C rank conv. Takumi says "big sister" altough I was a man. I wonder if I can contact them for that ?

There is also a typo like that in the NA male Corrin x Charlotte support. She called him "milady".

I also remember in the FR version that they forgot at one point in a support (don't remember which one it was) to add a period.

Not sure if you can contact them for that though.

There is also a typo like that in the NA male Corrin x Charlotte support. She called him "milady".

I also remember in the FR version that they forgot at one point in a support (don't remember which one it was) to add a period.

Not sure if you can contact them for that though.

I see. Well, they must be more careful. I have seen a word with "ii" in it, but I didn't remember where.

But it doesn't affect the gameplay experience, so maybe I must let it slide...

The capture system is cool, I caught a knight in I think chapter 12/13. My plan is to make him a General with a decent skill set, but that will have to wait until the DLC is released so I can actually train him up.

this game has so many typos in the PAL version. it seems like they just made a direct copy from the NA version, because a lot of english words that should be spelled with UK/Australia spelling is not. It is kept in the American spelling.

Examples of words they did not localise from US to UK/AU English :

Gray should be spelled Grey

An herb should be spelled A herb

Center should be spelled Centre

Just to name a few. Awakening's localisation was flawless but this game's is a joke

I just noticed that arthurs personal says 'Enemies within 2 spaces get Ddg -15 This unit gets Ddg -5'. I assume it is talking about critical evade not actual dodge because that is extremely unclear.

Also who thought it would be funny to give the very scary boss of chapter 14 an entrap staff

Edited by Mackc2

Xander/Kaze b support has Kaze saying 'thank nothing of it milord'. I had to slow down and read that a couple times. Couldn't believe they actually made a typo,looks like it's more common than I thought.

Aaah, Kaze just save me of a restart. I misplaced a unit, and didn't expect the fighter to inflict 20 damages to Azura... And she was to 20 HP. But by a miracle, Kaze was there in Attack Stand and save her with his personal skill. At 21% of chance to be activate. What. A. Chance !

I just noticed that arthurs personal says 'Enemies within 2 spaces get Ddg -15 This unit gets Ddg -5'. I assume it is talking about critical evade not actual dodge because that is extremely unclear.

Also who thought it would be funny to give the very scary boss of chapter 14 an entrap staff

I'm pretty sure that Dodge is crtitical evade, yes.

Also, if you're talking about Conquest, I love how they programmed the archer to not be baited out of the entrap range (I haven't tried with a flier though, for obvious reasons).

Aaah, Kaze just save me of a restart. I misplaced a unit, and didn't expect the fighter to inflict 20 damages to Azura... And she was to 20 HP. But by a miracle, Kaze was there in Attack Stand and save her with his personal skill. At 21% of chance to be activate. What. A. Chance !

Wow, that must have been intense for you...

When you can, you should dedinitely build him a statue in the Castle!

Wow, that must have been intense for you...

When you can, you should dedinitely build him a statue in the Castle!

Yeah, I was "Don't take the hit, don't take the hit !" (Approximatively 55%) and I saw her taking the hit... and the sound of Kaze's skill. I was "Wh... Oh ! Yeaaaah !" x)

That makes the game more attractive.

He already have his statue, but if I can upgrade it, I'll do it !

Not sure if this was already brought up, but it looks like the EU version still follows American English. I just got a conversation where it said "mom" not "mum". Also looks like they didn't fix the pre-existing typos. I kinda expected some kind of dialogue change considering how long we had to wait. :L

I haven't got much of a chance to play and am currently only just finished chapter 14 (conquest hard). I must say that 12 was just the biggest pain in the ass for me. Mainly because nyx got critted on the first try just before I could win. The second try I failed to notice the time limit. The third time I rushed and ended up having one of the most brutal turns I have ever had. With 6 units dying on the exact same turn. Then 4th try I got it. Also have all my units just been speed screwed because niles is the only one who doubles most enemies. All the others neither double or are doubled

Funny thing, I found that chapter 12 on Conquest Hard was easier if I took my time with it rather than trying to overextend pushing forward.

Eh, I found Chapter 14's boss easy. Oneshotted the Archer with Corrin having Camilla on pairup, got warped into the boss, boss would've hit for barely more than 50% hp (Except that the attack got Dual Guard'ed), then on my turn went for the kill. I found that the harder part of ch 14 was dealing with the pegasus pairups coming from behind.

Edited by tuvarkz

Not sure if this was already brought up, but it looks like the EU version still follows American English. I just got a conversation where it said "mom" not "mum". Also looks like they didn't fix the pre-existing typos. I kinda expected some kind of dialogue change considering how long we had to wait. :L

Yea I mentioned this too. Check previous page. It had a few US English spelled words that weren't corrected to UK/AU English

GOD DAMN IT TAKUMI!!!!!!

Always Takumi.

I think they reworked the RNG. one of my guys missed with a 99% hit chance >< low numbers matter this time.

And what's the best support you've found so far? I stumbled upon SaizoXMozu and that one's so cute ^^

Yeah i heard about that, but i still underestimated it lol.

I find Saizo/Hana hilarious(although i've only seen C and B so far). Then again i love all of Saizo's supports, he's awesome.

Evade = Hit Evasion

Dodge = Critical evasion

Edited by BruceLee