Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

So today I got an email from ComputerUniverse that my Fates SE has been delayed. By a whole year.

I've emailed them and told them I want my money refunded and my preorder cancelled. Fuck that.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So today I got an email from ComputerUniverse that my Fates SE has been delayed. By a whole year.

I've emailed them and told them I want my money refunded and my preorder cancelled. Fuck that.

What the hell ? A whole year ? That's stupid !

Well, I'm sorry for you :/

Just beaten chapter 13: It was really easy and didn't give me any problem.

Btw, one problem I have with Conquest is that It throws many units that you want to use, but can't decide who to bring because you are limited to only twelve units; this is the first time that I have such a problem...

Just beaten chapter 13: It was really easy and didn't give me any problem.

Btw, one problem I have with Conquest is that It throws many units that you want to use, but can't decide who to bring because you are limited to only twelve units; this is the first time that I have such a problem...

This sounds more like a pro than a con, having actual choice without much punishment for lack of fast decision (I had Arthur get a couple levels before benching him, Severa got five levelups, Kaze got one, and so forth before benching them; not counting parents that I benched after getting the 2nd gen units). Dual Attack is really good at giving late-joiners a catchup mechanic via somewhat easier kills.

Today I learned that I am one impatient dude. Chapter 24/25 Birthright are boring me to tears with all those reinforcements after a restart. My god....

Btw, great game gameplaywise (for the most part), story is nonsense and really dull or bad in my opinion, but please; do enjoy it if you don't feel the same way. I'm just so happy that the gameplay is such an improvement over Awakening, while I still like almost all the characters. This game is gonna eat up so many hours of my life.....

Chapter 26 on Conquest Hard/Classic, here. What a fantastic game this is, from a gameplay perspective. Unfortunately, my only death so far has been Silas on chapter 22, and that was only because he decided to crit someone with a Javelin during the EP, when there were two other two-range users about. This was near the end of the chapter, and I simply could not be bothered to redo the entire chapter again, so sorry, buddy, but war is war: you die

My favourite chapter so far has to be chapter 24. Maybe it's because I managed to do it on my first go without anyone dying, but I thought the gimmick was really good. But screw chapter 19

Hm, the chapter 20 in Birthright is really a piece of cake compared to the two previous.

Didn't do any paralogue aside Mozu's, yet. Ah, wrong, I do one, but I failed because of my stupidity x) Question, did one oh them need to be done the earliest possible ?

I only realized after I promoted her to General in chapter 17 how much of a powerhouse Effie is : her javelins are basically nuclear warheads. I'm pretty sure she's the one with the highest attack in my team, and by far. That's if you don't count my Corrin though, that with 26 base speed + bonuses doubles everything and everyone to oblivion.

Hm, the chapter 20 in Birthright is really a piece of cake compared to the two previous.

Didn't do any paralogue aside Mozu's, yet. Ah, wrong, I do one, but I failed because of my stupidity x) Question, did one oh them need to be done the earliest possible ?

Well, I'm at chapter 22 in Birthright and some of them are quite hard this late, I barely made Kiragi's, don't think it was even possible for me to keep every unit alive, only 4 survived so I'm happy I don't play on classic.

Asugi's wasn't that bad, neither was Midori's or Shigure's.

I heard Shiro's is really hard late game so that's gonna be fun....

I have also heard people also have some trouble with Nina's but other than that I don't know.

Do Shiro's paralogue, now! And bring rescuse staves! Have at least one or two equipped with them!

Trust me, buddy, do most, if not all paralogues before you go any further! They get harder as you progress the game.

MUCH harder.

Edited by Water Mage

Same thing happened with my preorder -.-

Do Shiro's paralogue, now! And bring rescuse staves! Have at least one or two equipped with them!

Trust me, buddy, do most, if not all paralogues before you go any further! They get harder as you progress the game.

MUCH harder.

Okay, I know they become harder.

Oh, I've seen I'vd said an error. I have finished the chapter 19, not 20. But I'll take your advice.

Okay, I know they become harder.

Oh, I've seen I'vd said an error. I have finished the chapter 19, not 20. But I'll take your advice.

Sorry if I sounded pushy, but the difficulty spike is rather ridiculous.

Shiro's paralogue is also rather difficult to recruit him, as he starts as green unit surrounded by enemies, away from the army and it's a desert chapter.

It can become difficult to recruit him without Rescue Staves.

Edited by Water Mage

Sorry if I sounded pushy, but the difficulty spike is rather ridiculous.

Shiro's paralogue is also rather difficult to recruit him, as he starts as green unit surrounded by enemies, away from the army and it's a desert chapter.

It can become difficult to recruit him without Rescue Staves.

No need to apologies. And effectively, a Rescue Stave is a must. I just finish this chapter, after several restart because my tactics in the beginning wasn't good. Generaly because Shiro is really, really far away ><

Does anyone know how bad Shiro's paralogue is by chapter 23? Ryouma isn't married yet and won't be till chapter 23. Good thing I have like 4 staff users.

You can always use the skirmiches to aid for the support.

About the chapter... You really have to rescue Shiro at turn 2. He'll attack one of the enemy, who's stronger than him. He can't be still for a second battle.

The map is a desert one, and the path to rescue Shiro is dangerous (I'll have to use Ryoma (Takumi help him to go to the good spot) to clear the way in the enemy's turn).

And the boss have a Axe Killer.

So it's hard. Really hard.

Edited by Ledrert

You can always use the skirmiches to aid for the support.

About the chapter... You really have to rescue Shiro at turn 2. He'll attack one of the enemy, who's stronger than him. He can't be still for a second battle.

The map is a desert one, and the path to rescue Shiro is dangerous (I'll have to use Ryoma (Takumi help him to go to the good spot) to clear the way in the enemy's turn).

And the boss have a Axe Killer.

So it's hard. Really hard.

A good strategy is using Falcoknights with Rescue staves, but Takumi helps a lot.

And yeah, you should do it as early as possible, before chapter 20.

Edited by Water Mage

A good strategy is using Falcoknights with Rescue staves, but Takumi helps a lot.

Hinoka was just E rank in staves x) But yeah, if it's possible, it's the better

I only realized after I promoted her to General in chapter 17 how much of a powerhouse Effie is : her javelins are basically nuclear warheads. I'm pretty sure she's the one with the highest attack in my team, and by far. That's if you don't count my Corrin though, that with 26 base speed + bonuses doubles everything and everyone to oblivion.

Totally agreed! I promoted her to Great Knight for mobility and she's easily my strongest units, able to tank and one-shot a lot of units. Her speed can be bit of an issue at times, though mostly when using javelin. I'm planning to have her jump to General for skills later, will see if I'll use another heart seal to get her back to GK or not.

Other than Effie and Camilla, Jakob is easily one of my better units, though that's probably more thanks to hidden weapons than his own capabilities.

What are people's opinions on the mercenaries, Selena and Laslow? Both seem kind of mediocre (at least compared to the roster I already have) and I'm having hard time picking one of them.

Also, as much as I'm having fun with the Conquest gameplay, chapter 15 wasn't very fun. It wasn't exactly bad and the gimmick in it was interesting, but it also felt slow and gimmicky.

Is Takumi meant to be Bow-P?

Seriously, Takumi is an incredible unit. The Fuijin Yumi is just broken, his stats are pretty darn good... He's easily one of the strongest units in my Birthright Army.

I'm playing on Conquest and I've had some tough times with Takumi. Usually when he shows up its a hard chapter! He seems to like using the Point Blank skill in particular

Totally agreed! I promoted her to Great Knight for mobility and she's easily my strongest units, able to tank and one-shot a lot of units. Her speed can be bit of an issue at times, though mostly when using javelin. I'm planning to have her jump to General for skills later, will see if I'll use another heart seal to get her back to GK or not.

Other than Effie and Camilla, Jakob is easily one of my better units, though that's probably more thanks to hidden weapons than his own capabilities.

What are people's opinions on the mercenaries, Selena and Laslow? Both seem kind of mediocre (at least compared to the roster I already have) and I'm having hard time picking one of them.

Also, as much as I'm having fun with the Conquest gameplay, chapter 15 wasn't very fun. It wasn't exactly bad and the gimmick in it was interesting, but it also felt slow and gimmicky.

It might be worth jumping into General when she is close to leveling up just to grab WF if speed is an issue, she'll get it right away since she's already got the basic skills. I usually like the mercenary/hero class in other FE games but neither Laslow or Selena stuck for me, I ended up just using Laslow just to rally when I had the space.

I'm just starting chapter 23, I haven't played it yet but looking at some of the enemies it looks pretty hard. The boss in particular has one troublesome skillset.

And yeah, you should do it as early as possible, before chapter 20.

Thanks for all the tips. I would have done it earlier but they decided to give you Shura in chapter 22 >~>;

Hinoka was just E rank in staves x) But yeah, if it's possible, it's the better

I had to reclass Sakura just for this chapter.

Thanks for all the tips. I would have done it earlier but they decided to give you Shura in chapter 22 >~>;

Another thing,

you might not want to activate the Dragon Vein on this chapter.

They are like the Wind Tribe map's Dragon Vein, which makes the desert a grassland.

It might be better to leave the terrain as a desert because there are some really hard hitting units that you don't want close to you.

Edited by Water Mage