Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

Guys, I think the update is out now. We can "all" xp our character to the max !

Btw, I have a quick question, how can I farm a "lot" of money in the Hoshido campain before the Gold DLC ?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone that didn't know, if you bought the season pack and it's not allowing you access through the dragon gate, you can unlock it through the 'Redownload All' option in the DLC menu at the start screen.

Ouch. That sounds rough. :(

On my end- I once had a character with 3 HP in a Dual Guard Stance be attacked by 4 enemies. Dodged the first one. The Guarding partner proceeded to block the next three attacks. Another time, two characters performed a critical attack when they had a 8% and 3% chance of doing so respectively after I asked them to in the same map.. On Shiro's recruitment map, Shiro dodged an attack that had a 74% chance of hitting him.

Hey you can't beat my RNG crew case XD I missed with a 99% hit chance

and yesterday I tried shiro's map and kaze got critted by a followup attack from the boss T_T 3 enemies left and someone dies

The RNG is both evil and good to me: I can't even count how many times my units dodged an 80-90% hit. And I can't count how many times the enemy critted either

Also, ironically, the first who got an enemy crit. was Arthur. On the map he joins. I don't why, but I laugh when I think about it.

The RNG is both evil and good to me: I can't even count how many times my units dodged an 80-90% hit. And I can't count how many times the enemy critted either

Also, ironically, the first who got an enemy crit. was Arthur. On the map he joins. I don't why, but I laugh when I think about it.

The same thing happened to me with Hinata.

And I can't count how many times my units missed an 80-90% hit.

Also: Swordmaster Hana with Venge Katana for most badass attack animations! Holy crap, that stuff is epic looking!

It kinda reminds me of the GBA era Swordmaster animations, just with two blades instead of one. Hype!

Edited by DragonFlames

So the first DLC batch is here.

But I decided that I would complete my first Conquest Hard/Classic run without cheating so I'm only going to grab the Beach Brawl for the lols.

Now, back to recruiting children...

Damn I'm not liking that the green ones aggro D:

Tell me about it! It's an EXP dlc none of them should be aggro -_- why did they change it from awakening

Same here. Some of my weaker units kept dying over and over and I didn't know what to do about it. Luckily, I'm not playing on Classic but on Casual, so there's that. I wonder how the people playing on Classic manage...

But, at least it yields some good EXP and I finally have an acceptable team for my castle and other units are already in progress, so everything works out for now.

Looking forward to Conquest and Revelations.

Edited by DragonFlames

Conquest chapter 19 could have gone SO VERY wrong for me since I have a ton of mounted units in my team...

Fortunately, Beastbane doesn't seem to affect fliers and so Camilla could sweep the enemies with Effie. I think the two of them killed something like 75% of the enemies by themselves. Thanks girls.

Conquest chapter 19 could have gone SO VERY wrong for me since I have a ton of mounted units in my team...

Fortunately, Beastbane doesn't seem to affect fliers and so Camilla could sweep the enemies with Effie. I think the two of them killed something like 75% of the enemies by themselves. Thanks girls.

That sounds like Conquest chapter 19 is a real pain. Are there many enemies with Beastkiller lances or do you have to fight Kitsune like you had to do with Wolfskin in Birthright?

Which also was quite a hassle, I might add. I really shouldn't have brought Silas and Sophie along...

At least Camilla sounds like a must-have unit on Conquest.

That sounds like Conquest chapter 19 is a real pain. Are there many enemies with Beastkiller lances or do you have to fight Kitsune like you had to do with Wolfskin in Birthright?

Which also was quite a hassle, I might add. I really shouldn't have brought Silas and Sophie along...

At least Camilla sounds like a must-have unit on Conquest.

Yup you face a whole army of Kitsune, with the added gimmick of basically being able to hit many of them only every two turns (don't know if it was the same in Birthright).

And yes, Camilla is a beast. Actually, all of the royals are, since they have very good base stats and really solid growths.

Yup you face a whole army of Kitsune, with the added gimmick of basically being able to hit many of them only every two turns (don't know if it was the same in Birthright).

And yes, Camilla is a beast. Actually, all of the royals are, since they have very good base stats and really solid growths.

You can attack more than a few Wolfskins per turn, but I wouldn't recommend it, since they hit quite hard. Kaden and Selkie as well as Mozu with a Beastkiller were my saving grace.

My strategy was to lure them out with my avatar, equipped with a dragon stone, so he could tank them and then kill them with Kaden, Selkie or Mozu. But I think any tanky unit works for that purpose.

And I just now finished Birthright. It was amazing! LOVED the final boss, LOVED the ending and...

Elise's death is one of the saddest moments in video game history. I legitimately cried at that scene...

Edited by DragonFlames

AHAHAHA you know what's my biggest problem with Boo Camp, the exp map? It isn't any that the green ones aggro since I can deal with them easily. What bother the living hell out off me are the Rock dudes that has "Mouth of Truth" Mobs that throw rock which immobiles you and has fucking lunge! AND THEY ALWAYS TARGET THE ONE THAT HAS LEAST DEF... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! LET ME TRAIN MY UNITS IN PEACE FFS IS. Damn the guys over at IS must be bunch of sadist...

AHAHAHA you know what's my biggest problem with Boo Camp, the exp map? It isn't any that the green ones aggro since I can deal with them easily. What bother the living hell out off me are the Rock dudes that has "Mouth of Truth" Mobs that throw rock which immobiles you and has fucking lunge! AND THEY ALWAYS TARGET THE ONE THAT HAS LEAST DEF... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! LET ME TRAIN MY UNITS IN PEACE FFS IS. Damn the guys over at IS must be bunch of sadist...

I legitmately never saw the guys with Lunge. I guess, I am one lucky muffin.

Japanese game developers are a little sadistic as a whole, it seems (if the abundance of difficulty spikes due to sheer unfairness in recent Final Fantasy and some Pokémon spin-off games are any indication).

I've actually done the paralogue of Kana, Shigure and Midori.

About Midori: I've read only the supports with Kaze, the mother and Shigure as a brother(yes, I made Kaze marry azura), but she has instantly became my favorite character of the game.

And what about you guys? Who is your favorite child in the game?

Btw, I've also changed Camilla and Xander into the Great Lord classe and they are really OP, especially Xander, considering he loses his weakness to the best killer, the Hunter Knife and any other thing super effective to mounted units.

Favorite child in the game?

Caeldori. Well Cordelia was my true waifu and by extension Caeldori is still waifu but I don't consider her as a child.

I cannot chose only one but from my play: Selkie, Sophie, Velouria and Nina are solid. Then Hisame, Siegbert and Shiro are cool too.

I didn't unlock several Nohr children because the lack of farming places. And I missed the unlocking of Midori in Birthright because I didn't had A-support with Kaze...

damn i just got great news from amazon, they are finally shipping my special edition and will probably arrive tuesday.

can't wait to finally play this game