Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

damn i just got great news from amazon, they are finally shipping my special edition and will probably arrive tuesday.

can't wait to finally play this game

It's worth the wait!

Anyway, the Boo Camp DLC only works optimally with promoted units that have already reached level 10 or so (when they begin getting only 1 EXP per battle). The Golden Faceless will always give at least 20 EXP and with some strategy I managed to level up several promoted units in Birthright.

Otherwise, skirmishes are better for grinding.

It works very differently from the EXPonential Growth DLC from Awakening (which was undoubtedly convenient but felt like cheating).

So, basically Boo Camp is recommended for Conquest players who are stuck and for those who want to optimize units in Birthright and Revelation.

Edited by Pikappa93

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody knows when other seals but Master Seals are readily available? I have been using the few I have to reclass my avatar back and forth and now I want to test other skill combinations with the other units as well.

Also, Jakob and Felicia don't have level caps at 20? I was surprised since both are in promoted classes but act as if they are in their own class, since they just leveled beyond 20 like Azura in her Songstress class.

That moment when you clear chapter 21 of Conquest in 5 turns by dumping Corrin on to Camilla and then just flying your way to victory since the enemies do like 3 damage to her.

I was literally rolling on my bed with tears in my eyes.

Camilla too OP. IS please nerf.

Who is your favorite child in the game?

I've only gotten three of them so far - Percy, Shigure and Sophie. I haven't really delved into their supports yet, but I suppose Shigure is my favorite, although I don't have too many reasons: pegasus knight is my favorite class in FE, his design is nice and he's voiced by one of my favorite voice actors. Sophie's nice, but she seems like a bit less charming version of Cynthia and I feel neutral about Percy.

Based on the few of supports I read before the game came out here, I look forward to meeting Mitama and Forrest. They're tentatively my favorite children.

Again, ch 18 Conquest Hard seemed to be much easier once I took my time. 16-17 turn clear, but there was no pressure (Basically only the mounteds at the far right that I could just avoid aggroing, the general bosses, and the two paladins directly below them by turn 14-15)

My lack of patience once again kills me. Chapter 20 Conquest (Wind.... nuff said) is sooooo frekking boooooring and annoying (good combo). Not having too much fun with this one. It's like they want you to play filthy Normal/Casual, because one unit for some reason always dies due to random crit somewhere. The entire game ain't hard at all if you can let one of your units die, but classic makes it very frustrating on some maps, especially since most maps are won by just waiting.... not my strong point.

On the one hand, hurray, new gimmicks and variation, on the other hand.... it kinda still means turtling for days until you can finally move out and hope not to get screwed over by nonsense miss/crit/reinforcements. Oh, and story is still pants on Conquest XD, can't imagine Revelations being better, but I shall see.

And what about you guys? Who is your favorite child in the game?

From the child I have actually... It's Kiragi. I like his optimism, his way to see things.

was waiting for my copy from GAME. i was supposedly getting it today, but the delivery man did not bother with actually using the doorbell, so i have to go to the post office on Monday to get the game considering it is Sunday tomorrow. how frustrating,

Conquest chapter 19 could have gone SO VERY wrong for me since I have a ton of mounted units in my team...

Fortunately, Beastbane doesn't seem to affect fliers and so Camilla could sweep the enemies with Effie. I think the two of them killed something like 75% of the enemies by themselves. Thanks girls.

I'm having this problem myself, my main force is basically all beasts, units that can barely tank 1 attack and slightly defense screwed Camilla... Heck, my Xander is better tank than Camilla in this map, and he's still Paladin.

Worst part though is that even at best, I'm getting 80% ~ish hit rates. Worst I've seen is Camilla having around 30% (which she manages to hit only when I don't want her to for enemy phase tanking reasons)

Also, Wyvern Knight classes are dragons, not beasts. Sky Knight and its promotions are affected by beastbane (my Kamui can prove this)

I've only gotten three of them so far - Percy, Shigure and Sophie. I haven't really delved into their supports yet, but I suppose Shigure is my favorite, although I don't have too many reasons: pegasus knight is my favorite class in FE, his design is nice and he's voiced by one of my favorite voice actors. Sophie's nice, but she seems like a bit less charming version of Cynthia and I feel neutral about Percy.

Based on the few of supports I read before the game came out here, I look forward to meeting Mitama and Forrest. They're tentatively my favorite children.

I don't see many things in common between the two: Sophie is a an inexpert Knight that have trouble to control her horse(this is the reason I Like her) and Cinthia want to be some kind of hero. And even personality wise there isn't Too much to say. But then again, You haven't read many supports about them, so I can understand why you would think that.

Had to do quite a bit of unit juggling around for 19, and a couple rng saves to prevent having to reset. Chapter 20 is very much a puzzle, and thankfully the first time after I figured it all out I managed to get all my units out. Afterwards, I realized I could've grabbed one of the single-map boosts for a +2 to def on Corrin and have him kill all of the enemies and farm a couple levels there (As he'd be taking no damage, and thus would only be reduced to 1 hp at most).

I don't see many things in common between the two: Sophie is a an inexpert Knight that have trouble to control her horse(this is the reason I Like her) and Cinthia want to be some kind of hero. And even personality wise there isn't Too much to say. But then again, You haven't read many supports about them, so I can understand why you would think that.

Ah yes, that was mostly because of the first impression I got. They both come off as enthusiastic klutzes in their introductory chapters and I find their designs to be kind of similar. I'm sure Sophie isn't going to be a total copy of Cynthia, but like said, I've only read a couple of her C-supports and seen her in combat.

I'm at chapter 17 of Conquest now and seeing Saizo fighting makes me really want to play Birthright! I never expected to like the ninja class this much, using Kaze has been a lot of fun.

Edited by Carnation

Finally got the game (Special Edition). Started with Birthright. RNG in this game is ridiculous I missed a 97% and after that the enemy got a crit at like 5% wtf. Enjoying the game way more than awakening.

I got a crit at 2% (and that killed my Orochi and I had to restart the entire chapter), so yes, RNG in this game is more than ridiculous 'XD

I've beaten both chapter 20 and 21: The first one, once I understood how the Wind gimmick works, was really fun and I managed to complete it in 16 turns; chapter 21 is probably one of the most borijg escape chapter I've ever seen: All you have to do is pair Xander with the Avatar and destroy eveything.

On ch 21: I realized too late that, had I gotten one of the single-map +2 def and used it on Corrin, he'd have taken 0 damage from the Faceless, letting him farm the entire map and probably rack up a few levels. Shame. Ch 22's Sakura Dragon Vein was outright nasty, though. Leo got caged in by a lot of enemies, and had I not packed a Rescue staff on Forrest, I'd probably have had to restart it.

I've beaten both chapter 20 and 21: The first one, once I understood how the Wind gimmick works, was really fun and I managed to complete it in 16 turns; chapter 21 is probably one of the most borijg escape chapter I've ever seen: All you have to do is pair Xander with the Avatar and destroy eveything.

I understood the wind gimmick as well and you where right it was a fun map after that....until 3 Kishin riders spawned behind me and placed themself in such a way that I could't get rid of them in one turn. Just as I was getting to Fuga.

Can I ask a question?

I'm on chapter 14 conquest , ive noticed that I don't have enough space for everyone I want to use.

How many units would you recommend that I train?

How many are allowed at the end game?

For endgame its 15 + Corrin.

As for how many to train, I'd say around 10-15. The exp gained from battles as you know drops the higher level you are against enemies, so there is room to train more. Sometimes its hard to train lower leveled units due to the pressure from enemies in some levels, but in my lunatic run I have 5 good units + pair ups that are decently trained.

Edited by Zelgius

Yeah, I was doing chapter 20 and it's actually pretty fun. I was expecting something much worse the way I've seen people talk about it. It's like a puzzle once you get used to it.

I almost cleared it the first time, but died being stupid and not checking Fuga's skills before attacking. His seals let him double and kill me :P

(Actually, that was second time. First time I was just messing around to test the mechanic and managed to send Camilla in the middle of Kinshi Knights)

Finally on Chapter 27 of Conquest. Just this one and the Endgame left I think. It's almost over.

The boss doesn't look TOO scary, though the level itself does seem pretty tough.

I think I'll try to recruit a couple more children and then I'll go for the last stretch.