Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the Direct, I keep waking up early thinking I might miss the out the SE and all I ever think is Fates. I cant even focus on my uni assignments until I have that SE preorderd. You would think that after all these months of waiting they would prepare everything but I guess that is not the case.

I'm just about to go to my local GAME store to ask about the SE status, I'll keep you undated!

MVP right there.

I just hope the preorders open up before Monday since I got a 2 hour lecture in the morning on Monday along with a 1 hour meeting.

GameMania tweet replied another Fates SE inquirer basically saying that they're waiting to find out more information about if they'll be getting them and how many. So, yeah, I'm guessing we're looking at Monday, then. Hubby and I didn't even bother going to ours since it seems like they're all saying the same thing for now.

Why would you want to have Gamestop in the first place? They are trash compared to the competitors. Still I don't know how big gaming in Iceland but shouldn't there be retailers that usually sell games?

I don't think there are any competitors. Gaming isn't really big, though a lot of people have PlayStation or something. Nintendo's kind of dead around here.

I don't think there are any competitors. Gaming isn't really big, though a lot of people have PlayStation or something. Nintendo's kind of dead around here.

I find this to be the case myself lately, at least the point on Nintendo. A lot of the retailers around me have partially or completely withdrawn Nintendo products to make way for Xbox and PlayStation products.

Just to give it a try, I went to another Gamestop in the town near my city. Unfortunately, the answer was the same :/
Additionally, I gave them my number in case someone cancels the SE preorder or they receive an extra copy, but that's sooo unlikely.

Now Amazon is my last chance. I hope Monday is the day (hoping it won't be out of stock before I knew it).

In Portugal all GAME stores are closed so i don't really know what to do, i already called a store called FNAC and they said that no information was available about that game for now and that i should be paying attention to they website in the following weeks they have literally 0 info about the game so i don't really know if the SE will be available here ill probably have to buy one in the UK or Spain if i find something

In Portugal all GAME stores are closed so i don't really know what to do, i already called a store called FNAC and they said that no information was available about that game for now and that i should be paying attention to they website in the following weeks they have literally 0 info about the game so i don't really know if the SE will be available here ill probably have to buy one in the UK or Spain if i find something

"La FNAC" is a french store.

They don't have any information more than what is said on their internet site. Tou can preorder FE Fates for 69,90 € but there is no explanation SE or not.

Hope we have info next week :)

Interesting, usually there is at least one "gaming" store in all countries, and I hear yeah.

I find this to be the case myself lately, at least the point on Nintendo. A lot of the retailers around me have partially or completely withdrawn Nintendo products to make way for Xbox and PlayStation products.

From what I have seen Nintendo in Europe is unless you live in GER, FR, UK, NL, ESP and ITA the rest of Europe have either much big enough of a small dedicated fans or almost nonexistent. There is also the fact that most that own a Nintendo system combo it with PC, Xbox or PS.

As for how it's in Scandinavian front I have only seen Webhallen that has SE for now, and it's not sold out. Well it's going to be Monday with all the major updates that covered in Direct.

I am not sure if it has been mentioned already however, it seems that people are pre-ordering from Zavvi. It has Conquest, Birthright and one product that literally says 'Fire Emblem Fates'. People are assuming that product is the special edition and they are pre-ordering it.

Here is a link to the site: http://www.zavvi.com/games-3ds/fire-emblem-fates/11136855.html

Apparently they also ship to US if anyone is interested.

I am not sure if it has been mentioned already however, it seems that people are pre-ordering from Zavvi. It has Conquest, Birthright and one product that literally says 'Fire Emblem Fates'. People are assuming that product is the special edition and they are pre-ordering it.

Here is a link to the site: http://www.zavvi.com/games-3ds/fire-emblem-fates/11136855.html

Well it is the same price than the two classic versions of the game. I doubt it could be the SE.

Yea but remember there is region lock so US people will need an EU 3DS

Yeah...

I was really hoping there would be some updates this morning, but none of the 4 sites I'm checking have anything updated at all. I kind of flipped out for a bit when GM went down earlier, but their site is back live and nothing new. *sigh*

I tried posting a customer question on Amazon UK's birthright listing a couple of days ago about the special edition but it seems to have been moderated or otherwise disappeared. Kinda annoying.

Also, why the heck is Birthright cheaper than Conquest on Amazon? WTF?

I wonder why is the British/Australian English-language version always have to be released simultaneously with the other European languages, and not, like a month later from the North American version. Ditto with Spanish and French not being fast-tracked when if we take into account Mexico/Central & South America and Canada respectively.

Edited by henrymidfields