Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

€90 for the SE and €200 for the N3DSXL was a bit more than I was hoping to spend, but I'm definitely happy to pay for both. Reservation placed. I guess I'll get to take a trip to Haarlem on 20 May! \o/

90 for the SE and 200 for the N3DSXL was a bit more than I was hoping to spend, but I'm definitely happy to pay for both. Reservation placed. I guess I'll get to take a trip to Haarlem on 20 May! \o/

I hoped the SE was 80 but I prefer 90 over waiting and downloading hahaha.

Why not have it send to you?

Ah I'm so happy my last exam is the 17th so I can play the game to my hearts content.

There is no Nedgame near me so I have it send an payed immediately.

Edited by ZeroKamui

Did you guys immediately pay? I picked the option to pick it up in the store, so i'll have to pay when i pick it up.

Same here. I don't want to have to wait for shipping, so I opted to pick it up at the Haarlem store, which is the closest to me. I was expecting to have to pay or at least put a down payment in for it or something but they never asked me for any money.

Edited by Kirie

I can't preorder from that site because I live in Italy unfortunately...

And Amazon IT hasn't even updated the release date on Birthright and Conquest yet -.-'

They say they send to Italy but you have to pay 15 euro in shipping

^good example

hope the rest of europe has also gets the pre-orders available soon (and the Oceania region right?)

Australia at least has been able to pre-order it for a while. I have an Aussie friend who pre-ordered the SE several months back, and he pre-ordered the N3DSXL over the weekend.

And, yeah, I was admittedly confused about the "Birthright" thing at first too, but I think it's just a mistake. They do have the regular version of Birthright as a separate listing for the regular €45 price, too.

Nedgame does deliver elsewhere in Europe, but hopefully other sites will have it available soon, too.

As far as I know the SE has both covers but birthright on the front. I saw they added birthright first, then the SE so they probably just copy and pasted the name and added special edition and forgot to remove birthright, why else would it cost 90 euros?

Yeah, I guess it's something like that. the SE is the 89 euro version and the normal birthright is just the 45 euro one.

and nedgame does ship to all of europe, but I don't think they have an English website XD

If the frequent mention of Nedgames is anything to go by then it seems we got a lot of fellow Dutchies here.

Just to be sure: Is it REALLY the special edition and not just birthright? The price is about 90 Euros but the title says ''Birthright special edition''

And don't you know dutchies are the internet ninjas XD we're everywhere but people don't notice cuz we all speak English

And don't you know dutchies are the internet ninjas XD we're everywhere but people don't notice cuz we all speak English

I wasn't even aware there were so many of us here until we all started swarming this thread lmao.

I wasn't even aware there were so many of us here until we all started swarming this thread lmao.

until we all started revealing ourselves by mentioning dutch game stores/websites XD

But I have the same issue usually

Yeah, I never would have thought there were so many Dutchies here until I started paying more attention to this thread. :P Though I'm only a Dutchie by technicality; I'm American born but got married to a Dutchman and I've been living here for a few years now. I've traded Cipher cards with a few Dutch guys, but that's about all. Nice to know we exist!

Yeah, I never would have thought there were so many Dutchies here until I started paying more attention to this thread. :P Though I'm only a Dutchie by technicality; I'm American born but got married to a Dutchman and I've been living here for a few years now. I've traded Cipher cards with a few Dutch guys, but that's about all. Nice to know we exist!

if you speak dutch, can ride a bicycle and don't beat around the bush you're dutch enough xD

On Amazon IT they changed the release date from December 30th to December 31st 'XD maybe they're doing something?

>inb4 they'll release the game on that date for us.

At least they changed something, GameStop still has its placeholder date from months ago.

It's so painful to wait~ ;^;

Edited by ThatDamnDuck