Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if any of you guys here are active in the FE subreddit, but a very nice redditor compiled a list of websites and information for Europeans hoping for pre-order. Feel free to check it out here, since it could be useful for you. :)

Aw, thank you for the link!
For Italian people, Amazon IT updated the correct release date for Birthright and Conquest, but nothing else. However, the SE listing MIGHT appear soon if they're working on FE.

then they didn't get many >< I mean their pre-orders just lasted half a day or so

4 hours heh. But we also don't know how many people ordered, there are many people who don't talk/aren't on forums. I'm normally one of those hahaha.

Another Dutch store; Bol.com says they will have the SE up in a few days. They will tweet it when they do.

4 hours heh. But we also don't know how many people ordered, there are many people who don't talk/aren't on forums. I'm normally one of those hahaha.

like all the people who have obligations during the day XD .... oh wait that's about everyone.

I can't help but wonder how many of Nedgame's pre-orders came from people just ordering from them because they were available, even if they wouldn't have used them normally (or maybe even don't live in the Netherlands). I know they weren't my first pick (mostly because I'll have to travel a decent ways to pick it up), but I snapped it up ASAP as soon as I saw they were available with hardly a second thought.

I also wish everyone good luck getting their pre-order!

And I also got confirmation that the pre-orders from Nedgame are save and that they are at their maximum amount of pre-orders.

Ok thats good to know, now i'm sure i'll get my SE

How ironic that while the orders were up pretty much immediately for the NA friends but got sold out instantaneously while for us Europeans it's war of attrition of the retail store especially for those that support shipping outside their respective home country xD

Dunno how it is for our Aussie friends since they seems absent from this thread :P

I can't help but wonder how many of Nedgame's pre-orders came from people just ordering from them because they were available, even if they wouldn't have used them normally (or maybe even don't live in the Netherlands). I know they weren't my first pick (mostly because I'll have to travel a decent ways to pick it up), but I snapped it up ASAP as soon as I saw they were available with hardly a second thought.

They were my first choice even tough they are more expensive this time (they are normally a lot cheaper for me so I don't mind.)

I don't have any game store near me and I know that Nedgame has a lot of SE's and are also good with their stock. I've ordered a SE from bol.com once and it got cancelled so I prefer buying SE's from people I trust with their stock.

Also; my Fates cover plates are on their way to me ❤ I couldn't wait till the European release so bought them from Japan hihi.

Edited by ZeroKamui

game.co.uk and amazon.co.uk don't have preorders for the SE available yet, but I'd love nothing more than to be able to preorder it.

Any European-based shops/sites where I can preorder it?

Nedgame has always been my go to store for games, i was also expecting them to be one of the first to have the SE from all of the stores in NL.

And i believe Australia was the first of the EU/AU countries to get the SE.

yeah I think that every dutchie obsessively stalking following the pre-orders of the SE ran to nedgame as soon as they had them available, so think/hope that once the other stores open their pre-orders they will last a bit longer

Dunno how it is for our Aussie friends since they seems absent from this thread :P

Australia has had SE pre-orders open for months. So no crazy hunting for them!

game.co.uk and amazon.co.uk don't have preorders for the SE available yet, but I'd love nothing more than to be able to preorder it.

Any European-based shops/sites where I can preorder it?

There are 2 places that have been posted here that have/had it for sale in Europe: Nedgames in the Netherlands (sold out) and another store in Scandinavia that was posted earlier in the thread (but they only ship within Scandinavia). There's a listing on amazon.de that you can check out here, but it's not actually available for pre-order yet. You can, however, have them alert you via e-mail when it becomes available.

Another Dutch store; Bol.com says they will have the SE up in a few days. They will tweet it when they do.

oh and for whoever is interested, bol says they also ship to the rest of Europe (rest of the world actually) but it can get really expensive

https://www.bol.com/nl/m/klantenservice/bestellen/subject/62649045/index.html

Edited by BrandedRogue

Really? Bastards. Or it's just NoE that likes to troll and play the hunting game on us instead.

But because they openened their pre-orders so soon they don't know how many copies they'll get so there's a chance they can't give everyone their copy. Even though it's stressful searching and waiting I prefer knowing that I'll get my SE for sure.