Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad I didn't bother waiting for them. Offering the SE to people who pre-ordered the regular version is... not something I agree with at all. I specifically did not pre-order the regular version because I knew I wanted the SE. This kind of behaviour will only encourage future customers to pre-order product they don't want to get a first shot at getting something else, which is just stupid. Argleblargle. Much happier to give my money to Nedgame.

Really disgusting but not surprising at all.

It is completely useless to pre order a regular version, there will be plenty of it.

Edited by Paposaure

The Bol Twitter account says that the SE will be available at the end of this week or the begin of next week.

I am not sure what to believe, because the EAN is indeed a German SE.

As far as I know it is the SE, but they also put two other games without pictures titles Fire Emblem Conq. HOL and Fire Emblem Birth. HOL.

https://www.bol.com/nl/p/3ds-fire-emblem-conq-hol/9200000056896278/

https://www.bol.com/nl/p/3ds-fire-emblem-birth-hol/9200000056896280/

They now have 2 versions of both games on the website.

The SE was available for 2 hours and 30 minutes (a few minutes off).

So that was indeed pretty fast.

So...

Nedgame: 4 hours

Game mania: Only for those who preordered normal version.

Bol.com: 2,5 hours

Sounds like Nedgame has gotten the most copies or maybe game mania.

I also asked why Nedgame asked 89 euros instead of 80 and they said that Nintendo gave them that price, weird.

The SE sold out in like 6 hours in the US if I'm correct, this does in fact seem to be a very limited special edition...

Bit of a shame that people are just ordering the SE for having both games on one cartridge.

No, I know why they do it, but it is a bit of a pity if you want the artbook but someone ordered the special edition and doesn't care about the artbook

soon after the release there will be artbooks for sale XD

Edited by BrandedRogue

It is possible they all received the same amount, Nedgame isn't as well known as Bol.

The listing on Bol was weird, it didn't say SE and the language was German.

The SE on Bol was put on the website in the morning and Nedgame was on a midday.

There are 51 GM stores and they all have 6 copies available (3 for Conquest and 3 for Birthright) so let's say 300 or more copies available.

I have no idea what I wanted to type.. I am doing so much stuff at once :P

Bit of a shame that people are just ordering the SE for having both games on one cartridge.

No, I know why they do it, but it is a bit of a pity if you want the artbook but someone ordered the special edition and doesn't care about the artbook

soon after the release there will be artbooks for sale XD

Yeah, I can imagine people will probably sell the extra stuff separate if they don't want it. My main draw for the SE is having everything on one cart, but I'm looking forward to having the steelbook, poster, and artbook as well.

Yeah, I can imagine people will probably sell the extra stuff separate if they don't want it. My main draw for the SE is having everything on one cart, but I'm looking forward to having the steelbook, poster, and artbook as well.

I also did it mainly for all the games one 1 cartridge and because I don't like downloading/getting e shop cards. But I'm really looking forward to the artbook though it seems we will get a paperback version unlike the US.

Main reason is both games, but I do have a special love for artbooks ^^ (I love concept art)

I hope I can fine enough wall space in my room to put up the poster XD

Edited by BrandedRogue