Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

Why though? Unless resell like BruceLee said what other option is there? Failed to grab one back when NA announced their SE? Or is it about the rumour that EU version will be less censored than NA?

But for the EU SE you need an EU 3DS. I don't see why someone from NA would want a EU 3DS lol.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But for the EU SE you need an EU 3DS. I don't see why someone from NA would want a EU 3DS lol.

^My point exactly

People can hack/home brew their own 3ds to by pass region lock.

Don't you need to have a dated firmware for that though? Also the risk for ban?

Don't you need to have a dated firmware for that though? Also the risk for ban?

Correct, I'm pretty sure you can't go online on dated firmware and if you can nobody has been banned as far as I know. There have been hacked my castles found.

Edited by ZeroKamui

Considering that EU 9/10 gets the short end of the stick with the likes of many of Nintendo games are releases several months after NA or only getting eshop titles I even wonder if anyone would even bother with us. Still if you only play offline with a hacked/home brew machine I guess there is some appeal to it.

the SE does show up in the search of the german amazon now, so maybe they will start selling it soon

Thank you! I mean it.

By the way, a user on reddit noticed that the EAN number for the SE is the same in all countries. So it's reasonable to believe that, unlike the regular versions of Birthright and Conquest that have localized package, the Special Edition is exactly the same in all Europe. Moreover in the box it has references to both PEGI and German rating, and it is both labelled as Limited Edition and Edition Limitée.

It would be a blessing to get rid of my anxiety if that means it's gonna be available soon, I'm still refreshing all the time. Any minor change like that makes my heart go wild....

Good thing, I'll be leaving Nintendo in summer after Tokyo Mirage Sessions, so I don't have to put up with this nonsense anymore. I wouldn't survive it in the long run (and this is the first time I have to be this vigilant, Project Zero didn't cause me to be this anxious in comparison).

It would be a blessing to get rid of my anxiety if that means it's gonna be available soon, I'm still refreshing all the time. Any minor change like that makes my heart go wild....

Good thing, I'll be leaving Nintendo in summer after Tokyo Mirage Sessions, so I don't have to put up with this nonsense anymore. I wouldn't survive it in the long run (and this is the first time I have to be this vigilant, Project Zero didn't cause me to be this anxious in comparison).

I couldn't agree more, this situation is crazy to say the least.

I agree too! This wait is killing me. I'm already taking tablets for my anxiety (due to university deadlines and other things) and this wait is making me worse a little!

Guys, the SE pre-orders are now live on Saturn.de (another German site).

It seems Germany has clearer ideas about this SE? Let's keep an eye on Amazon.de, maybe they'll update soon (hopefully NOT during nighttime).

Edited by Pikappa93

Ohhey, Saturn, I miss Saturn. :< We used to have one close by but then it turned into a Media Markt and they started tearing up the VG section and it's never really been the same since then.

As a comparison, the Media Markt website doesn't even have the regular versions of Fates up...

Ohhey, Saturn, I miss Saturn. :< We used to have one close by but then it turned into a Media Markt and they started tearing up the VG section and it's never really been the same since then.

As a comparison, the Media Markt website doesn't even have the regular versions of Fates up...

dutch mediamark is bad, I like the german mediamark much more. (I bought my first fire emblem there XD)

Yeah Mediamarkt is slow when it comes to Nintendo stuff. They are too mainstream lol.

A few months or so ago my local Media Markt partnered up with FAME or something and their whole entertainment section has been revamped. It's much nicer than it used to be (there's actually a proper Amiibo section now!), but gaming selection still feels pretty low, especially for Nintendo stuff. :\

A few months or so ago my local Media Markt partnered up with FAME or something and their whole entertainment section has been revamped. It's much nicer than it used to be (there's actually a proper Amiibo section now!), but gaming selection still feels pretty low, especially for Nintendo stuff. :\

Whenever I visit a store that sells video games if it's isn't pokemon, mario or zelda no other title in sight. However, if I go to a gaming store depending how big the store is I usually see about 3-4 bookshelves at most for nintendo stuff. 1 for 3DS 2 for Wii U while the 4th is left over space. While the rest of the store has PC, Xbox and PS stuff. Kinda sad really... I guess the biggest factor that NoE relies more on gaming websites and word of mouth rather than advertise the hell out of their products...

Le sigh...

I ordered the SE from Computeruniverse and Thalia and now both stores send me a message saying they won't be able to ship the item on release day. Which (at least in Thalia's case) is just a nice way of saying that they took on more pre-orders than they should have and that I'll most likely not receive mine.

Putting all my hopes on Amazon now.

Le sigh...

I ordered the SE from Computeruniverse and Thalia and now both stores send me a message saying they won't be able to ship the item on release day. Which (at least in Thalia's case) is just a nice way of saying that they took on more pre-orders than they should have and that I'll most likely not receive mine.

Putting all my hopes on Amazon now.

that is so unprofessional ><