Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say that I received my Fates cover plates and that I would recommend them, they're gorgeous. I just have to wait till I get my new 3ds X'D

Everybody good luck! I hope you all will get your SE pre-order soon

sigh if only 3DS XL variants could change the faceplates. Regular 3DS size is just to small for me... Especially the screen and the fittness to the the hand <.<

Probably 70-80 seeing as the SE will probably cost the same as physical birthright + Conquest

thanks for liking my wip of Niles on tumblr btw

That seems resonable

No probs, I can't wait to see the finished product

sigh if only 3DS XL variants could change the faceplates. Regular 3DS size is just to small for me... Especially the screen and the fittness to the the hand <.<

too small? I think the XL is too large XD

A miracle happened and I managed to pre-order the SE on Amazon.fr!

gratz ^^

too small? I think the XL is too large XD

It's mainly the screen size that matters for me since I don't have to glare as much to see what happens on the screen. Another factor that since the regular size is still to large or clunky for my pockets I'll just have it in my backpack so the if I'm going anywhere so the bigger size just wins out in the end xD

As far as I know, it didn't go up on amazon.de at all, because I should get an e-mail notification when it does and I haven't received anything.

one per shop and only available if you come there in person >< wow nice way to select who can get a copy on where you live >:(

Oh, I hate that kind of shit. It bothers me with Pokemon events as well.

Was it available on all Amazons EU? Or just .fr? I know I was asleep around the time it went up on .fr, but did I also miss .de for example? I mean I have a preorder on Saturn, but amazon would be way more reliable.

Don't worry, you didn't miss any other website. It was only up on Amazon.fr today.

I thought i was quick enough with the pre-order but i just got a mail from the place telling me that they are receiving less SE's than they were expecting so looks like i'm still on the hunt :( How would i go about to know when it goes up on amazon uk?

Is there like a certain twitter account I should follow or something along those lines instead of spamming update on amazons webpage?

Aaaand

All stocks out on the French websites. I just hope they refill the stocks. :(

Sorry to burst your bubble but they won't restock. No one will restock since SE is really limited this time around.

I thought i was quick enough with the pre-order but i just got a mail from the place telling me that they are receiving less SE's than they were expecting so looks like i'm still on the hunt :( How would i go about to know when it goes up on amazon uk?

Is there like a certain twitter account I should follow or something along those lines instead of spamming update on amazons webpage?

There should be an option to select on the amazon page to have amazon automatically send you an e-mail as soon as they mark the item in stock. There is on amazon.de, at least, and I've used that feature on the US site, too, so it probably also exists on amazon.co.uk.

Aaaand

All stocks out on the French websites. I just hope they refill the stocks. :(

WHAT ?! Already ?! Oh please, let some Special editions reach the Micromania or Fnac stores.... But still, how did it take one day to clear all the stocks ? Most people around me don't even know what Fire Emblem is, when did it get so popular in France ? (Hope it doesn't end up like the Yoshi Amiibo fiasco when they were supposed to be released...)

Edited by Luxian

WHAT ?! Already ?! Oh please, let some Special editions reach the Micromania or Fnac stores.... But still, how did it take one day to clear all the stocks ? Most people around me don't even know what Fire Emblem is, when did it get so popular in France ? (Hope it doesn't end up like the Yoshi Amiibo fiasco when they were supposed to be released...)

When did it get popular really anywhere. I am genuinely surprised at how fast the SE is going out of stock. Like I knew FE grew in popularity but I never knew it was this popular. Especially in Europe.

Fnac is out of stock.

Micromania is probably out too or nearly out iirc.

This game sold sooo fast.

But there are also players I think that to be safe, precommanded on multiple sites. So maybe that it will be easier for us to get the games. Else I guess I'll only command Birthright then Conquest. (and maybe if I want to I'll play Revelations but if the balance is as bad as it's said I'll just be annoyed)

Was it available on all Amazons EU? Or just .fr? I know I was asleep around the time it went up on .fr, but did I also miss .de for example? I mean I have a preorder on Saturn, but amazon would be way more reliable.

Amazon.es on Monday and Amazon.fr today (Wednesday).

Keep a close eye on Amazon.de though because I think they're next.

Curious. I didn t get any available alert from amazon.fr. Glad I pre ordered before somewhere else.

Me neither! I was just lucky, I guess. It's probably because the preorder window lasted only 5-10 minutes (which is insane, I know).

Amazon alerts are not reliable for this kind of articles, I'm afraid.

Glad you managed to preorder somewhere else anyway!