Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's alright, recently I have been focusing on an exam I had today which meant I wasn't paying too much attention to other things. I'll go back to where I think I got to last time and start adding codes from then.

Good havin ya, the more the easier it is to grind those tasty reward points. Also, good riddance of those pesky exams, none of us want those next week.

God, I'm impatient......

What are you guys planning to do with the DLC? I see you save a decent amount by buying the bulk pack, it looks like most of the DLC is decent so might be worth it if you plan on getting most of it.

As for what else to do for the final week or so, I'm thinking of doing a RD run. After spending time collating all the available Gecko codes for the PAL version I haven't really played the game properly in a while.

I'll buy the dlc eventually but first I have to buy another sd card for my new 3DS XL...I feel like I'm going to be downloading alot more games after getting fates, cause carrying around games is a pain.

Has anybody got an email from Nintendo saying their Conquest code is ready? My mum told me about it...but I wasn't too sure if it was a preload or not.

I'm planning on buying the DLC when it comes out, or when I'm able to buy a eshop card, I'm also happy I have a 32GB SDcard, so I know I don't have to worry about space anytime soon.

I have exams the 13th and 17th so I'll be busy till then.

I do wonder if there are any differences from the US version other than language changes.

Edited by ZeroKamui

What are you guys planning to do with the DLC? I see you save a decent amount by buying the bulk pack, it looks like most of the DLC is decent so might be worth it if you plan on getting most of it.

As for what else to do for the final week or so, I'm thinking of doing a RD run. After spending time collating all the available Gecko codes for the PAL version I haven't really played the game properly in a while.

Probably gonna get the season pass, since people have been quite positive to the DLCs.

Me, I am gonna go on overdrive with my work (school and part-time) so that I can take free day the day Fates is released.

I'm planning to have some of them... I know I will buy just some DLC of the first pack (principaly Hidden truths and the Royals maps), but the 2nd pack seems more interesting to have in one time.

I was always planning on buying all of the DLCs, so the "Season Pack" is perfect for me. Going to pick up a larger microSD for my new system to make sure I have space for everything.

Hudder368, IsaacBorg, Dollysama, Acker and Game&Anime, you guys haven't added me back yet (not too surprised that some codes were missed in the whole tread). So I try again: 5429-7443-3674.

If I missed anyone pls tell me

Hudder368, IsaacBorg, Dollysama, Acker and Game&Anime, you guys haven't added me back yet (not too surprised that some codes were missed in the whole tread). So I try again: 5429-7443-3674.

Can I send you and anyone else a message about adding you now and then, when my new 3DS arrives, I'll add you all then?

Sorry for missing you - I have just added you now

Can I send you and anyone else a message about adding you now and then, when my new 3DS arrives, I'll add you all then?

Sure thing! My code is: 1607-2042-0379. Just message me on here when you get your DS :)

sure, my code is above XD

Sorry for missing you - I have just added you now

shit happens XD thanks

I had missed the friend code, sorry! Now I've added you back.

Sure!

My friend code is: 2063-0367-4665.

I'm missing FoliFF, Hudder368, Dollysama and Mackc2; I want to add the entirety of Europe to my 3DS!

And Mox, if you want to add me per message later on, here is my code again: 2964-8849-5984

Gonna suck at first to have a simple one-round victory MyCastle just to rack up those points, but I am looking forward to build up some kind of challenge map a later phase as I have high hopes of MyCastle helping the games longevity. PvP on the other hand... well.... kinda not what I wanted, lets just say that (after seeing it in action multiple times)

As for DLC, I think I'll stick to my personal picks. Being less interested in PvP, I won't need the good old witch for example nor the weird artwork dlc (where I can google the "reward"), and I'll only want the grinding maps for post-game as well as Hidden Truth since I liked the extra story in Awakening.

I'm still trying to think about play order. Considering Birthright hard -> Conquest normal -> Revelation hard. I wonder what the differences are between the games and their difficulty options.

More units, better stats, more skills? The usual, yes? Your order seems like mine except Ill play all games on hard, Let's see if I regret it.

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K

What are you guys planning to do with the DLC?

I'm just going to pick whatever interests me - with Awakening, I only purchased Scramble and Future Past packs and was satisfied with those. With Fates... I'm thinking only Hidden Truths from pack 1. The upcoming packs seem to have more to offer for my tastes - I don't really care about grinding or classes or skills, but I like extra stories and conversations. I like Anna, but not so much I'd want to pay to get her.

I think you can get the witch class for free in A Gift from Anna (but you'd have only one witch per save file)? That's perfect for me, because the class looks very cool, but I don't need a witch army.

sorry about that cant find my charger for my 3ds so i will add you whenever i find it

Since you're the only other member I've already added and haven't heard from, Game&Anime, and sure thing, Mox, here's my FC for the two of you:

1650-3923-5337

yeah sorry about that guys i was adding friend codes but then my battery died and now i can't find my charger, but i will add the people i have missed when i find it

What are you guys planning to do with the DLC?

I'm planning on getting the hidden truths dlc, for grandmaster. I'll probably get Anna, vanguard (for the map), royal royale and possibly the money and exp dlc.

I'm probably going to get as much as I can. I have no ones I specifically want, but I'll do some researching before I decise which order I want to get them in.