Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

Here's a pic, see for yourself.

I believe it's real :o

It could be a placeholder, like nordopolica said though. Unless you've asked or seen the game cartridge inside. If it's very truth you're saying then they're breaking the law.

Edited by FoliFF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to it. One thing I'm looking forward to in particular is the new elements like new skills and the dragon power that allows you to change terrain. I'm sure there are many other things but I've just not looked into it too much so I can enjoy it in the game.

It won't be long now.

OKKKKK! So my friend told me yesterday that when you transfer your 3DS information, you transfer your friend code as well! Please start adding me. :) I'll update my banner(s) later on tonight.

OU7Te8O.png

Also please send me a PM if you add me just to let me know.

EDIT: Anyone that adds me, could you please include your 3DS FC name in your reply. Also, I won't be able to add anyone till Saturday, as I don't want to update my old 3DS for hacking purposes. :)

Edited by Mox

OKKKKK! So my friend told me yesterday that when you transfer your 3DS information, you transfer your friend code as well! Please start adding me. :) I'll update my banner(s) later on tonight.

Added !

Four more days... I feel the hype... ad the hype invaded me ! x)

Edit : Oh, and I dreamed about Hana and Hayato. That's weird x)

Edited by Ledrert

So just 4 days go guys....I was wondering how Fates will sell across Europe, I am predicting probably maximum 300K considering how long they delayed the game for us. Kinda makes me think that the new upcoming Fire Emblem games will always be delayed for Europe. (Sorry guys, I am just still salty)

It could be a placeholder, like nordopolica said though. Unless you've asked or seen the game cartridge inside. If it's very truth you're saying then they're breaking the law.

Well, I bought my fire emblem awakening game at the same shop... 3 days before its official release ! Can't say if this is trully illegal thought.

Anyone who has ordered the SE at GAME I would like to inform you I have just received an e-mail that the special edition is being packed. They will send another e-mail once it's shipped.

I got one too and nearly screamed with excitement

Man, I can't still believe there are only 4 days left.

The only things I'm doing are memorizing my parts for a recital(which is in 20 May, the same day where Fates comes out. Yay.) and playing a little AW: Dual strike, and I'm in the last mission of the game, so I can concentrate exclusively for Fates gaming-wise.

Everyone is exploding with hype

Meanwhile I'm just sitting here wondering if I can somehow convince my mother to buy it on the eShop.

The delivery price would probably be around that much, I honestly think it would be cheaper for me to get it on the eShop.

Plus, I don't exactly trust ebay.

So I've never really preordered anything before, so I have a question about shipping for the preorders (Australia) - the game comes out on a Saturday, so does that mean we have to wait until the weekdays in order for it to be shipped to us? Or do they send out the games on Friday?

I been avoiding plot and gameplay stuff.

Are mycastle codes and 3ds friend code the same?

If not whats the difference.

No, they're different. My Castle has the same code for every file so you have so be sure to update on the castle you want your visitors to visit there.

amazon doesn't want to ship my fire emblem earlier so i have to wait til 24th til i get it.

the grief continues

Edited by Kazi

Not having to deal with shipping issues/timing is one of the main reasons I pre-ordered the way I did. Sure, I'll have to pay to take a bus to Haarlem in order to pick it up, but I know I'll be able to have it on release date with no issues, which is definitely worth the cost to me.