Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

I actually had a dream the other night that I went to Nedgame to pick up Fates and they didn't receive any Special Editions so they had to cancel my pre-order. My dreams are picking up fears I didn't even know I had!

has anyone already heard anything from nedgame? I have a conformation email from when I ordered but nothing on shipping yet

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So apparently your FC transfers when you do system transfer? I may as well put my FC here even if I've missed the party. Tell me if you add me and I'll get on it! Do friends also transfer between systems?

FC: 5301-1921-0536

I also thought I would have to wait until my new 3ds came in, but if it all transfers then it's fine - I'll jump on the bandwagon now :)

So far I've added Ozzie, CherryDress Xtreme Swede, Sereth, Soledge, Mox (I'll PM), yuriyume, MonkeyCheez3k, and nordopolica. I'll go back and see if there's anyone I've missed.

My FC is 2793-1281-0314 for anyone who wants to add me ^-^ I'll also put it in my sig

Added you both - mine is 1607-2042-0379

has anyone already heard anything from nedgame? I have a conformation email from when I ordered but nothing on shipping yet

I haven't received any e-mails from them, but I didn't really expect to get one until tomorrow at the very earliest because I opted for in-store pickup and not shipping, so they're only supposed to contact me when it's actually available for pickup.

Nedgame just send me a mail telling me my order has been shipped! That means I probably get my SE 1 day early! Yessssss, this is the second game they send early <3

Wah, now I'm jealous. :<

Gives me hope that I might get my TMS#FE SE early, though. :p

Nedgame just send me a mail telling me my order has been shipped! That means I probably get my SE 1 day early! Yessssss, this is the second game they send early <3

Dude nice! I'm hoping EB will do something similar, although I think they said something about shipping on the Monday >.<

Dude nice! I'm hoping EB will do something similar, although I think they said something about shipping on the Monday >.<

Was this for online purchases?

Was this for online purchases?

Yeah, there wasn't any option for me to pick it up in store, and I just checked the preorders for the other games and it said 'estimated delivery Tuesday 24th'

Edited by tiia

*refresh email* yes, mine has been shipped as well ^^ (shame I have appointments at the university tomorrow ><)

I havent heard anything from my nedgame order het

Should i get worried?

you have an conformation email (the one you get when ordering)? if so I think you're fine

Yeah, there wasn't any option for me to pick it up in store, and I just checked the preorders for the other games and it said 'estimated delivery Monday 24th'

Awww shit :( I hope that you can get it before then, somehow.

*refresh email* yes, mine has been shipped as well ^^ (shame I have appointments at the university tomorrow ><)

you have an conformation email (the one you get when ordering)? if so I think you're fine

Well i ordered via phone....

Awww shit :( I hope that you can get it before then, somehow.

Same haha, although I'm not too upset. I was originally going to have to get it in June, but the second shipment arrived early so I get it near launch :') Good thing too, because the next few weeks is the lull at uni before exam shutdown

Same haha, although I'm not too upset. I was originally going to have to get it in June, but the second shipment arrived early so I get it near launch :') Good thing too, because the next few weeks is the lull at uni before exam shutdown

Yep! Yep I know this feel so much :"( I have exams from mid june to late june, so I won't even be able to properly enjoy the game for the next month and a bit.

All the previous times i ordered something i never got any

Go to your account on the Nedgame site and look at the order status. Maybe you haven't gotten the mail yet but if your order is on there you should be fine I think.

I also hope I get the TMS#FE SE early hahaha.

Go to your account on the Nedgame site and look at the order status. Maybe you haven't gotten the mail yet but if your order is on there you should be fine I think.

I also hope I get the TMS#FE SE early hahaha.

I didnt have a nedgame account back when i ordered ^^"

Maybe its because i chose to pick it up in the store? Instead of having it delivered. They always call/text me when they get it in the store

Then you will probably have to wait till the 20th or 19th on their earliest but I don't know if they'll sell them in their stores before the release date