Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

Actually, it only just occurred to me now ... does anyone know why Australia gets it on the 21st but Europe gets it on the 20th? Australia is only 6 hours ahead - why do we have to wait?

Because it's probably just because of the time zone differences. And when it comes to worldwide or regional releases the Aussies get grouped with EU since it's a PAL/SECAM region. They are actually 8-10 hours ahead of EU, so some simply decided that they have to wait for EU to get their release until they can release theirs.

You can thank UK for that btw.

Edited by FoliFF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm happy for all you guys, sadly i still have to wait til middle of june to get my fire emblem atleast i can play overwatch when it finally comes out in 5 days tho, seeing all the hype in here i don't know if i can survive til the 24th.

edit: i hope once i get my copy there will still be people playing the game and sharing fc's and mycastle codes!

Edited by Kazi

i'm happy for all you guys, sadly i still have to wait til middle of june to get my fire emblem atleast i can play overwatch when it finally comes out in 5 days tho, seeing all the hype in here i don't know if i can survive til the 24th.

edit: i hope once i get my copy there will still be people playing the game and sharing fc's and mycastle codes!

Why do you have to wait til the 24th? Sorry if I've missed something. But overwatch will be awesome as well!

I myself have exams right now *crying*, will be able to play a little tho.

Not good news guys, for thoughs that ordered from GAME.

Here is a transcript of our conversation since I can't figure out how to attach an image. I have also removed our names and replaced the with I and Game.

Edited by MonkeyHammer

Not good news guys, for thoughs that ordered from GAME.

Here is a transcript of our conversation since I can't figure out how to attach an image. I have also removed our names and replaced the with I and Game.

• 12:37:53 - GAME said : ok it is in progress at the moment we will aim to dispatch it before release date but the couriers won't ship it out untill release day.
  • 12:38:40 - I said : So it is being dispatched via courier, not 1st class Royal Mail?
  • 12:41:08 - GAME said : it is standard royal mail 2nd class - 3 - 5 working days lead time on that
  • 12:42:21 - I said : On the order details section of my account it says it is being dispatched 1st class?
  • 12:43:53 - GAME said : ok it says standard delivery on my screen
  • 12:44:36 - GAME said : not sure why the email will state that, if it is the case it is first class it will be 1-2 days from the release day
  • 12:45:45 - I said : So it will be dispatched tomorrow?
  • 12:46:25 - GAME said : it should be on course for that yes.
  • 12:47:33 - I said : So I won't receive it until Saturday? Even though I pre-ordered it so it would arrive on release day.
  • 12:48:41 - GAME said : we aim to ship it before release day from our warehouse to the mail network, but they are tied by trading rules and regulations and instructions from the publisher , and go only post it out on release day.
  • 12:49:00 - GAME said : *can
  • 12:54:38 - GAME said : Is there anything else I can help you with Christopher?
  • 12:55:00 - I said : No, that is all. Thank you.
That is quite bizarre. I have just spoken to someone on the chat system and he told me they have all been sent out today on 1st Class post but are having problems with the e-mail system. He told me my copy was sent at 10:10 this morning but I haven't had an e-mail yet, to which he said they are having some problems with that Edited by Hudder368

That is quite bizarre. I have just spoken to someone on the chat system and he told me they have all been sent out today on 1st Class post but are having problems with the e-mail system. He told me my copy was sent at 10:10 this morning but I haven't had an e-mail yet, to which he said they are having some problems with that

What! This is getting a bit annoying now! Does it say it has been shipped on your order details on your GAME account?

Edited by MonkeyHammer

Anyone else thats picking up from nedgame? Have you guys heard anything het?

I'm in the same boat; still nothing here either. At least it's a Thursday, so if the notification comes later the stores are open until 21:00 today (or at least the one from which I'm picking up is). Been refreshing my e-mail and checking phone.

I haven't been this unproductive since I was waiting for the SEs to be available for pre-order in the first place.

That is quite bizarre. I have just spoken to someone on the chat system and he told me they have all been sent out today on 1st Class post but are having problems with the e-mail system. He told me my copy was sent at 10:10 this morning but I haven't had an e-mail yet, to which he said they are having some problems with that

I have just spoke to someone on the phone at game and apparently it was dispatched this morning at 10:10 also. Again them saying there was an internal computer issue (maybe due to them updating their website yesterday), hence why us not getting updates via email and our order details.

I got my Birthright game at half eleven this morning. A day early. Yay! I will be having fun creating my Avatar. I confirm that there is no option for Japanese audio. I shall be remedying that post haste when a patch is out.

I got my Birthright game at half eleven this morning. A day early. Yay! I will be having fun creating my Avatar. I confirm that there is no option for Japanese audio. I shall be remedying that post haste when a patch is out.

Just got mine as well, too bad I don't have much time today. Creating my character right now tho!

Might as well give out my FC for those that are interested again to add me.

FC: 3969-4493-0256

Just message or quote me if you have added me.

added you + yuriyume, The Wyvern Rider, Skipper, Ledrert and Siu :)

Alright, so, since it's looking like it's probably going to be tomorrow for in-store Nedgame pick-up... (I'm still not giving up hope, just planning obsessively)

I was originally planning on leaving fairly early in the morning to take the bus and arrive when they open in the morning. But should I wait until I get a pick-up ready e-mail to be sure? I assume that everything should be there and ready since they started shipping them out yesterday, but I'd like to be safe, especially since my Dutch isn't particularly good for an extended conversation with store clerks.

Why do you have to wait til the 24th? Sorry if I've missed something. But overwatch will be awesome as well!

I myself have exams right now *crying*, will be able to play a little tho.

overwatch releases on the 24th.

my fire emblem will arrive around june 14th - june 17th.

Well, at this point I believe My Castle is definitely region-locked (meh).

Anyway, I'm going to add other FC. This is mine, just in case someone missed it: 0817-4173-4861 (name: Pikappa).

It's still -1 for me (...hopefully at least, depending on Gamestop)