BruceLee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I just got to ask my mom to place a preorder when they become available >.>

IF they become available

Edited by Kay Faraday

Missed the direct, is there a new3ds pack or something or did they just talk about the game and the SE?

There will be a new3ds which has fates colour scheme but it will not come with the game like 3ds limited edition of awakening.

Edited by FoliFF

While it's a later release than I was hoping for, it's at least before I leave on my trip to the US, so I'm grateful. Now just to wait for my LGS's website to update with SEs available. I'm guessing that won't be until tomorrow morning, so I'm crossing my fingers and heading to bed for now.

May 20th ?! Thank the Gods it is after my exams ! At least my written ones

Though I feel sorry rejoicing when others will keep on waiting.

The Special Edition is cool and I love the poster but... No pouch.... is.... Oh, well... At least we also goot a New 3DS XL Time to play games with a functionnal R Button !

While it's a later release than I was hoping for, it's at least before I leave on my trip to the US, so I'm grateful. Now just to wait for my LGS's website to update with SEs available. I'm guessing that won't be until tomorrow morning, so I'm crossing my fingers and heading to bed for now.

Hey, which stores are you going to be checking? I'm dutch too :P

I'm happy, but still, fuck. My exams happen after its release. I hope my parents let me get it ;___:

I called up EB Games (AUS) and apparently they're completely sold out.

Okay, when you say sold out, you mean that there are no more available and that people who pre-ordered still get theirs right?

Because otherwise I'm gonna hang myself.

Okay, when you say sold out, you mean that there are no more available and that people who pre-ordered still get theirs right?

Because otherwise I'm gonna hang myself.

I would bloody well hope so. If you ordered off EB, check to see your order is intact. I ordered the first day they went live but I wonder when it was they crossed their threshold?

And also, our release date is 21 May, so if you got home delivery it might not make it til the Monday or Tuesday.

I would bloody well hope so. If you ordered off EB, check to see your order is intact. I ordered the first day they went live but I wonder when it was they crossed their threshold?

And also, our release date is 21 May, so if you got home delivery it might not make it til the Monday or Tuesday.

It's still there. For now at least. If they start cancelling pre-orders, I will actually cry.

I live in the UK, the GAME retailer hasn't updated their website with the special edition yet, does anyone have a similar situation, if so, what are you doing to get the Special Edition?

I live in the UK, the GAME retailer hasn't updated their website with the special edition yet, does anyone have a similar situation, if so, what are you doing to get the Special Edition?

Same here with GameStop in Ireland. I doubt they will change them till tomorrow considering the Direct was at 10 p.m. GameStop IRE has not even updated the release date, but no doubt they will by the end of the week (And I say if you go in store, they will have them available for Pre-Order).

It's still there. For now at least. If they start cancelling pre-orders, I will actually cry.

Yeah, they said that they weren't taking any more orders anymore. I've got my order down now for the Special Edition 3DS and the guy who I know at my regular store said that my SE preorder is still intact. When I go in on sunday or monday I might inquire with him if there's potential for my order to be cut considering I don't even know when they upgraded me to it.

But don't lose hope, I'm sure that there will be people that will drop their SE orders if they were upgraded without wanting it. I think that my friend is going into her local store and asking if they can inform her of anyone cancelling their SE.