Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My copy of birthright along with the download codes for Conquest just arrived at my place. I love how it has a Pegi 12 for Sex, I wonder who could have caused that...

Also, I know I could probably check this up but does anyone know how many blocks does both Birthright and Conquest take up?

My copy of birthright along with the download codes for Conquest just arrived at my place. I love how it has a Pegi 12 for Sex, I wonder who could have caused that...

camilla's outfit ;P

the fact that there are children means someone had to (And I think it's more about other aspects tho)

*looks at pegi thing* there is a strong language warning? so no more 'moldy onions'? XD

Also, I know I could probably check this up but does anyone know how many blocks does both Birthright and Conquest take up?

I have the physical copy of Conquest and the data for Birthright was about 798 blocks. I'd guess Conquest would take more or less the same space.

It is here!!!

Mine has not arrived yet and we both ordered at GAME so that probably means that i wilm get mine a couple days later because i don't live in ukwhich sucks

Edited by Game&Anime

I will have to wait until Tomorrow to buy my copy of Fates, but I personally don't care anymore how long I have still to wait: I just want to play it.

But anyway, I'm happy for those who got theirs copies, I hope you are having a lot of fun with the game. :)

Yesterday I had no luck but now I've finally got my copy. Let's get this started.

And right at the start I am amazed. I haven't even created a save file yet and IS is already holding it's hand open for me to spend yet another 20 bucks for another route. The button to download the other versions is right below the one for "New Game" instead of in the "Extras" category like everything else related to the wireless connection because clearly you need a button to spend another 20 bucks about as often as you need the freaking "Continue" button. I wonder what took them so long to make a Fire Emblem Mobile, given how IS is clearly a fan of aggressively pestering the players with microtransactions. This is going to be a treat.

Edited by BrightBow

I just picked up my special edition, along with the 3ds theme! Too bad my friend's copy still hasn't arrived yet...

I'm starting my game now~ I still can't quite believe we finally got fates haha

Finally got the game and I am on chapter 11 in Birthright, loving every bit so far and my god the soundtrack is godly! Furthermore, the dub isn't bad at all as many people have said. By the way, I got my game from pre-ordering however, I still don't have my theme? Has anyone got theirs via email yet or am I just unlucky?

Which store did you guys receive (or yet to) your free theme?

I pre-orderd from Nintendo UK store but still have not yet received the free theme, I assumed they would have emailed it by today but still no sign of it though.

Which store did you guys receive (or yet to) your free theme?

Amazon was supposed to give out a free theme code, too. Haven't received mine yet though.

My SE hasn't arrived yet either. If only Amazon didn't use Hermes, they're so unreliable.

Edited by May_Patra

Did anyone in the UK buy this package in the UK but with Birthright as a hard copy instead?

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/games-3ds/fire-emblem-fates-birthright-conquest-dlc-revelation-dlc-t-shirt/11277829.html

It says that this software gives all three paths but when I got mine, Conquest wasn't available and they only gave me the DLC download codes instead of the download code for the other paths. Does this mean I have to wait until June 9th to download the other paths?

Edited by Kevlar

Did anyone in the UK buy this package in the UK but with Birthright as a hard copy instead?

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/games-3ds/fire-emblem-fates-birthright-conquest-dlc-revelation-dlc-t-shirt/11277829.html

It says that this software gives all three paths but when I got mine, Conquest wasn't available and they only gave me the DLC download codes instead of the download code for the other paths. Does this mean I have to wait until June 9th to download the other paths?

I didn't buy that one but why would Conquest only be downloadable way aways on June the 9th? It's out now on hard copy? Give their helpline a bell. Though strange as it seems.... When I went to the DLC section to download Map pack 1.... I didn't see anything but the free Awakening map and Map pack 1....

Isn't June 9th is the day they release revelation for the rest of the public? You should be able just go ahead and DL Conquest if you have the DL code.

Edited by FoliFF

Nohr Hard is just too good. Chapter 9 and 10 kept me in my toes, and the feeling upon clearing them (Although the former was more like a puzzle and the latter actually kept me on the ropes for the whole latter half) was bloody fantastic. I missed this kind of feeling.

I'm at the ninth chapter of Birthright and I'm really into the game. (And my Hana was the first to have a critical. "With all my strengh !" yeah !)

I've tried some castle battle, the second was nice, but the first... I don't remember who, but WTF that Azura ! Why she is so high compared to the rest of the units ? o.o