Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a question. Do you have to have someone's FC to visit their mycastle?

I should really list my friend code down so people can add me...

FC: 0130 - 1785 - 6130

Feel free to add me.

Added !

Just doing the chap. 12 of Birthright, and it was my first reset. Wrong idea to try to wipe out most of the nohrian army... without activating the dragon vein.

And my first S. I'm a fan of the Corrin/Hana supports, and I'm glad that the french S support was better than the english one.

I'm at chapter 14 of Birthright, haven't had any problems yet and I also have my first S rank, Kaze!Sophie is gonna be amazing <3

Kaze!Sophie ? I don't understand... Sophie is the daughter of Silas, right ? And Kaze's a man...

Kaze!Sophie ? I don't understand... Sophie is the daughter of Silas, right ? And Kaze's a man...

I'm playing the game with the gay hack, I also like playing around with the conversations, I could even make them R-18 if I want to hahaha.

But yeah, Kaze!Sophie is amazing and should have been able to exist in the first place. >3>

Anyone doing lunatic run? Sigh my biggest weakness is that I play too aggressively which leads to some dumb mistakes and misplacements. On chapter 7 on Bithright, loving it so far.

Nope, I'm keeping it casual, I do have this weird thing that I'm not much of a strategist in strategy games but give me a RPG and I'll come up with a whole plan on how to kill some monster.

Does anyone else have trouble leveling Azura up?

Nope, I'm keeping it casual, I do have this weird thing that I'm not much of a strategist in strategy games but give me a RPG and I'll come up with a whole plan on how to kill some monster.

The level we get here I just grinded her up to around level 18/19 by making he dance for the avatar, since he gave the best exp when dancing Edited by Hudder368

She's mid-down in my game... getting XP mostly with her dances. However I've seen a Azura lvl17 with units 10-... It was montruous.

Urrrgh.... Downloaded map pack 1 only to be told that I can only play it when Nintendo release them.... One by one no doubt.... So a word of warning... Don't bother with it until the whole thing is ready.

Urrrgh.... Downloaded map pack 1 only to be told that I can only play it when Nintendo release them.... One by one no doubt.... So a word of warning... Don't bother with it until the whole thing is ready.

It's a nicer word for season pass. What did you expect? xD

Actually she levels up nicely with me. Thanks to the dances and a couple of last hits on mobs does the work.

Just got the game like an hour ago, is it region locked to allow connect to EU castles or can we go to Castles in NA region?

At chapter 11 Birthright, so much fun!! I like pretty much all characters, it's hard to decide who you want to invest in!

As for Azura, there are numerous stages where you can just wait before you kill the boss and have her sing for as many turns as you like! Atleast in Birthright!

I've been playing for around 7 hours. Up to chapter 11 on conquest and it's been tons of fun. I think I spotted a difference in the localisations. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think in the NA version it said Mozu was a nohrian villager when you click her name but in the EU version she's a hoshidan villager.

I haven't really noticed many differences between the NA and European versions. The spellings are still American (I have a Dusk Armory in my castle instead of Armoury, for example). I totally expected to see a "newcomer mode" and a "side story" like we had in European Awakening, but they are a "casual mode" and a "paralogue".

One thing I did notice when I looked at the castle's music options: there's a track called Dusk Comes. Wasn't it called Dusk Falls in the NA version? I wonder if there are more small changes like that...

I just got armourslayer and it writes armorslayer which would mean the English of EU ver is the very same as NA. So the only difference between NA and EU that it's multi-language for EU/PAL region. Unless we are missing something here.

Just got the game like an hour ago, is it region locked to allow connect to EU castles or can we go to Castles in NA region?

EU and AUS castles only so no NA or JP castles.

Been having some difficulties with Chapter 12 Nohr Hard over here, although I think it's the 16-turn limit conditioning me too much to try and rush it. I'll try taking a bit more time next attempt.

I've been playing for around 7 hours. Up to chapter 11 on conquest and it's been tons of fun. I think I spotted a difference in the localisations. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think in the NA version it said Mozu was a nohrian villager when you click her name but in the EU version she's a hoshidan villager.

That's actually the correct info.

Mozu is a Hoshidan.

The Nohrian Villager bit was a mistake.

Got Sophie! I love her design ♡

I also married Saizo myself, I was wondering, who did you guy's MU marry/plan to marry?

I married Ryoma in Birthright, not so sure about who to marry in Conquest and Revaltions.

I also married Saizo myself, I was wondering, who did you guy's MU marry/plan to marry?

Felicia. I already planned this from the start but her usefulness is making me like her even more.

I keep changing my mind about this. Niles is amusing, Laslow is a strong option because the dancer boy was my favorite character in Awakening, Shigure is a cute Disney prince and Saizo is tentatively my favorite Hoshidan guy... But I think I'll just focus on pairing other units and pick whoever is left after that. The only pairing I know I'll do for sure is Arthur x Azura, I love their supports.

Just finished chapter 8 there myself, it was pretty tough. My Corrin is level 11 but I'm thinking of promoting him as soon as I can, my team really needs a strong unit to lean on.

So far my favorite character is Felicia, she's quite endearing.

I'm thinking Lazward, considering how much I loved him in Awakening, but Leo is interesting too...

Anyway, I'm playing Conquest(I'm at chapter 8) and I'm loving it: It's really fun and the more I play, the more I want to continue with the game.