Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

I'm having a hard time continuing because I have to fight Flannel/Keaton and I absolutely don't want to fight Niles later, my babies ;A; I'm liking the maps even though birthrights are (almost?) always route the enemy maps.

The Before Awakening DLC gave me feels, really liked it.

Edited by ZeroKamui

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God chapter 11 of Conquest was (almost) a joke, because after that mad mad adrenaline rush that was chapter 10 I really needed a breather (screw you Takumi).

I also have no idea on who to marry, I think I'll just wait a bit more to see all of my options...

I also married Saizo myself, I was wondering, who did you guy's MU marry/plan to marry?

I've married Hana. I'va planned to do a female MU for Conquest and marry her to Silas.

What can I say... Ninjas with lunge is absolutely DISGUSTING.

Seeing your characters thrown across half of the map by consecutive Lunges is always funny, even when it ends in tragedy. Fortunately, Ninjas are pretty tankable, even with their annoying debuffs.

It's a nicer word for season pass. What did you expect? xD

Yeah fair enough if there is actually some smidgen of content there... But there isn't. And also do not call it Map Pack 1 then!!! It's Season pass!!! The map pack should not be available for purchase or at least warn me before I pay. When you go to the DLC section it does not say that it is a type of pre-order and it even has a section stating "Release Date 5/20/2016"

Though all is forgiven.... just cos it's FE..

Bruh, those ninja's in Before Awakening with their lunge/Poison Strike combo are just evil.

Btw, aren't the Amiibo Hero Battles supposed to be adjusted to where you are in the story? I checked out Lucina's hero battle and the enemies are simply out of my league, their stats are insane, especially Lucina's.

Edited by BruceLee

Don't worry, you will be seeing a lot more of them later in Conquest.

A LOT more.

I know you see a lot of those skills on Hard but is that on Normal too?

Edited by BruceLee

I know you see a lot of those skills on Hard but is that on Normal too?

In Normal?

I don't think so.

But even without Lunge, those Ninjas will drive you insane.

A piece of advice, Maids, Ninjas and Master Ninjas should always be a priority to kill.

You will regret not killing them.

Bruh, those ninja's in Before Awakening with their lunge/Poison Strike combo are just evil.

Took me just 5 hours to complete that fucking map thanks to lunge/poison strike combo. All my tanks ruined. Seeing I'm on lunatic I'll just expect it more of the norm than exception. Oh and Chrom and Fredrick went leeroy jenkins all the fucking time. I had to fucking buy rescue staff so they won't kill themselves...

Ok, just about to start the system transfer even though I'm 6 hours in on my old system. The weather was really bad yesterday so I didn't want to do it. I've added pretty much everyone except 2 people who I will be PM later because it didn't work. Will let you guys know how the system transfer goes. If it goes bad, I'll PM the people I exchanged friend codes with and I'll let you guys know what's going on.

Edit: It worked!

Edited by Mox

Took me just 5 hours to complete that fucking map thanks to lunge/poison strike combo. All my tanks ruined. Seeing I'm on lunatic I'll just expect it more of the norm than exception. Oh and Chrom and Fredrick went leeroy jenkins all the fucking time. I had to fucking buy rescue staff so they won't kill themselves...

Haha Frederick did the same with me, and i couldn't do anything to help him, i was too busy dealing with the pesky ninja's. But thankfully after a while he became sensible and ran to the fort.

Anyone doing lunatic run? Sigh my biggest weakness is that I play too aggressively which leads to some dumb mistakes and misplacements. On chapter 7 on Bithright, loving it so far.

Playing lunatic conquest. Chapter 10 is hard :(

So I get mine of Tuesday, and for Conquest and Birthright I'm going to go with the Nohr and Hoshido Noble class for my first two playthroughs. But for Revelation I'm wanting to do something different, maybe with a Ninja or Diviner class - can anyone confirm whether these classes are interesting/good for the avatar? I'm trying to plan ahead

After a couple tries, managed to get past chapter 14. Thinking about giving that Angelic Robe to Niles, considering how often I put him on the frontline. Bought a second Master Seal, considering that Corrin is half through level 19, and Silas and Niles are about to hit it.

Got Conquest couple days ago, and finally was able to start it! Though it turns out I suck at FE more than I remembered lol (Currently at chapter 9)

And yes, ninjas with lunge are pure evil incarnate, tested that Awakening dlc earlier

On a different matter, I have no idea who to marry Kamui to (I came up with such an imaginative name). For the longest time I decided to go for Leo because Forrest, but turns out I wasn't able to ignore the "family, nope" voice in my mind for that. And now I don't know since I'm not particularly fond of any of the Conquest characters :P:

(There's a reason why my Birthright run will be the main one for my castle and such)

I just had a fridge brilliance about Before Awakening DLC and at Awakening at large. Why Fred and Chrom are so suicidal as Leeroy Jenkins. Both of them are the poorest strategist and don't know anything better than charge straight ahead into their deaths. Heck both Fred and Chrom even says they are poor at tactics, so no wonder Robin, aka the player, saved their otherwise doomed Kingdom xD

Edited by FoliFF

So, does anyone know if the smithy is a worthwhile investement, money-wise?

Because buying extra weapons to enhance those you already have seems pretty costly, especially in Conquest with limited money...

So, does anyone know if the smithy is a worthwhile investement, money-wise?

Because buying extra weapons to enhance those you already have seems pretty costly, especially in Conquest with limited money...

It is, but don't go overboard.

A +1 or +2 weapon is usually enough.

And Iron weapons are pretty cheap, especially when at discounts.

I have a question.

On hoshido Kaze and Saizou fit the Cain and Abel archetype I believe so far.

Who are the nohrian equivilent to them?