Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

Hmm i woke up later than i wanted but it seems the sites still haven't got the SE.

GameMania is close by to me so that's who I generally use. I don't know of any others nearby.

Also, I thought Dutch Amazon was only for digital stuff? I generally use amazon.de when I want to order things from Amazon (and they also don't have the SE live yet).

Oh right XD I just noticed it only sells kindle stuff

And I usually go to nedgame

Hmm No Special Edition preorders up yet at Nedgame or Gamemania, I rly hope I dont miss my chance to get the special edition

Can't hurt to try! If you call GameMania, let me know what they say, so I know whether I should waste a trip going out to see them or not. :p

In the meantime, I'm still refreshing but nothing yet. >_>

Haha good to see there are more dutchies on here. Yeah, Gamamania and Nedgame sound like the safest bets, but sitll nothing on their sites. Did you end up call ingGamamania? I think ima just go visit the store to be safe.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently someone tweeted at GameMania about the Fates SE about 2am CET and GM replied to say that they're still waiting for more information from Nintendo. Here's the tweet for anyone interested. If anyone hears anything new, please share! I'm in Amsterdam, so Nedgame isn't much help to me unfortunately (unless I feel like taking the buss to Haarlem, I guess), but I'm slowly driving myself crazy refreshing and waiting for news... =.=;;;

Apparently someone tweeted at GameMania about the Fates SE about 2am CET and GM replied to say that they're still waiting for more information from Nintendo. Here's the tweet for anyone interested. If anyone hears anything new, please share! I'm in Amsterdam, so Nedgame isn't much help to me unfortunately (unless I feel like taking the buss to Haarlem, I guess), but I'm slowly driving myself crazy refreshing and waiting for news... =.=;;;

I'm driving myself crazy too

also because the special edition sold out very fast in America and Japan and I just want to make sure I can get it

Mostly I want the SE because I really want everything all 3 paths on one cart and less hassle with downloading paths as DLC. I've gotten screwed over with digital copies of stuff in the past and greatly prefer physical copies whenever possible.

That's fair enough, thinking about it I might pick it up myself if it was a reasonable price. I don't think I'd be too into the Birthright game but if the price is cheap enough that you're getting Birthright plus Revelations then it could be worth a shot if it works out you're only paying about £10/15 for Birthright.

Apparently UK retailers have no price indication going by GAME's twitter account. I do wonder if the demand will be quite as high as it was for America though.

If there's no MSRP decided, that could definitely be a reason to delay pre-orders going up. Man, you'd think they'd have had plenty of time to work that out by now. :P

Who knows, companies are weird.

GAME UK tweets in response to a Fates SE enquiry: "Morning! Nothing to confirm today, please do stay tuned, we'll announce if anything changes."

I just noticed Nedgame has TMS#FE listed trice

Once as SMT x FE

Once as Genei Ibun Roku #FE

Once as TMS#FE

Made me laugh for a bit

But I think them not listing special edition is for the same reason as all the other stores

GameMania still hasn't updated anything at all. >_> Fates games still just say "2016" as does SMTxFE and that just has placeholder artwork.

I don't know how it is for you guys in the rest of Europe but so far no new or update about special edition here in Scandinavia and since there is no update on it there won't be till Monday since our retail store doesn't like to work during weekends. Will it be the same for you guys? Heck they haven't even updated TMS #FE to its english name with release date and still has the japanese name.

I'll still spam F5 through out the weekend since I'm not risking it.

Edited by FoliFF

GameMania still hasn't updated anything at all. >_> Fates games still just say "2016" as does SMTxFE and that just has placeholder artwork.

IKR, and Nedgame has #FE listed trice, under 3 different names

and still has Fates listed as one game, nothing on special edition either

I keep refreshing, but at this point I'm not sure if anything will be available until Monday or so. Retail stores are open on Saturday here (and some on Sunday, too), but website updating probably comes from corporate, and they probably take the weekends off. It's very disappointing... x.x;

From another Dutchie on reddit:

So many Dutchies here! (Or Belgians, I believe you guys also use Game Mania right?)

I also got in touch with Game Mania today, and I asked about both the SE and the 3DS. They told me that they had neither registered in their system yet, and that I should wait it out and check their website regularly. (Their system tends to update at night, so early morning is your best bet to look for it)

What is a tad more concerning though is that they are planning on looking at who ordered a copy of fates first, and they will call those people and ask if they want a SE. I ordered way back when the SE was first announced, so fingers crossed that I will be on that list.

If true, that is really lame. I specifically didn't pre-order one of the regular copies because I wanted to wait for the SE. I really hope they aren't very limited.

From another Dutchie on reddit:

If true, that is really lame. I specifically didn't pre-order one of the regular copies because I wanted to wait for the SE. I really hope they aren't very limited.

Oh Damn, I hope I can still snag one too then, I waited for the same reason as you did

For those of you who live in Europe, I just went to Gamestop and they told me the Special Edition is already sold out (I live in Italy).

I'm wondering if Amazon is ever going to sell this Special Edition at this point.

(By the way, Amazon.it hasn't even updated the release date yet.)