Reclass Azama

Ngtunganh

Don't bother keeping Azama in a magical class- his Mag is awful and his Str is great. If you can use a Dread Scroll on him ASAP, otherwise marry him off to someone in a physical class before you get too far with him.

Ok then great master will be my choice,I want to save scroll for later use

About marry,who should I pick for him?

Edited by Ngtunganh

Depends on if you want a good Mitama. If you just want to buff up Azama, marry him to Setsuna. Earlypromote her and keep her in Azama's pocket for some extra Spd in Guard Stance. The reason that she can just be pure support is that she is pretty much another worse, later joining Virion. She will slaughter Mitama's growths except for Spd (Setsuna has 20% Str and 0% Mag), but Azama will destroy all when promoted into Great Master early with help from Setsuna's S-rank and Sniper bonuses.

Mitama would benefit most from a strong mixed (her Mag is higher than Azama's) or physical mother like Sakura or Oboro.

Edited by JothTheConqueror

Depends on if you want a good Mitama. If you just want to buff up Azama, marry him to Setsuna. Earlypromote her and keep her in Azama's pocket for some extra Spd in Guard Stance. The reason that she can just be pure support is that she is pretty much another worse, later joining Virion. She will slaughter Mitama's growths except for Spd (Setsuna has 20% Str and 0% Mag), but Azama will destroy all when promoted into Great Master early with help from Setsuna's S-rank and Sniper bonuses.

Mitama would benefit most from a strong mixed (her Mag is higher than Azama's) or physical mother like Sakura or Oboro.

Tks you so much for your advise dude!!!

Still at very begin of game (chap 9).Maybe I'll think more about it before deciced

I'm using Azama and I think Great Master is actually really good for him. I neglected to turn him into a Dread Fighter early enough, but he's legitimately gained strength almost every level. Great Master's strength boost upon promotion is also great.

I've had good luck with Setsuna, so I don't think she needs to be relegated to pure support. However, I agree that Sakura is a good mother for her. I might marry him to Sakura.

piggyback question: who would Setsuna make a good wife for

I'm using Azama and I think Great Master is actually really good for him. I neglected to turn him into a Dread Fighter early enough, but he's legitimately gained strength almost every level. Great Master's strength boost upon promotion is also great.

I've had good luck with Setsuna, so I don't think she needs to be relegated to pure support. However, I agree that Sakura is a good mother for her. I might marry him to Sakura.

piggyback question: who would Setsuna make a good wife for

Hinata is probably the best candidate. She fixes up his speed with Sniper or Master Ninja bonuses and same for Hisame. She also can pass down Ninja skills to Hisame such as Replicate or Poison.

On the subject of Mitama, Oboro makes for a wonderful Mother. She grants Mitama access to the "Lancer" Classes.

Hana makes good Mitama as well, any physical mother does in fact.