FE6 Randomized Breaker Run

Monoplox

gCqvAZ0.png?1

Yet another randomized run...

xX3wavg.jpg?1

And once again, it's FE6. Wait now, don't click away just yet. This run isn't just playing the game. Oh no, nor is it just about it being randomized. I'm doing what i'm going to call a breaker run, because while i'm sure people have done stuff in this vein before, idk if there's a formal name for it. Essentially, i'm going to pull out all the stops, and utilize every trick i can think of to break this game's difficulty down to zero. Partially because it's fun, partially because breaking chapters is kind of my style to play. I'm not satisfied until i make the game cry. Full disclosure, i wasn't entirely sure how to use paint properly at first, so i've done the first chapter already. Whoops. But it's all good now though! I had a couple slip ups, one i'll mention later to avoid spoilers about Damas, but other than that it's blind as to who's been reclassed to what. Some general housekeeping before we jump in, growth rate variance is set to 30%, bases are randomized, affinity, weapons and effects, anything save generic enemies have had their classes changed, movement is randomized (pray for me on the desert chapter) and enemies have not received a stat boost. I'm not going to cover the story, because it's vanilla FE6 in that regard, and i'm using the most recent translation patch if you want to follow along at home. Let's go!

[spoiler=Chapter 1 Birth of Broken]ZjGlbpS.jpg?1And off we go! It's time to meet the merry band of chucklefucks who shall henceforth be known as the army.aMjmg7R.jpg?1 Here's our mandatory one, Lord Roy. Roy has learned an important lesson, a lord's best knight is the lord himself.All around average knight stats for a lvl1, but 9 base def is certainly lovely. That +5 str is courtesy of a slim lance, which do that here. Keep in mind their critical bonus, and they'll be a scary prospect in this game, one i fully plan to take advantage of.cz68GCL.jpg?1 Rolling in at number 2 in thief girl Bors. And yikes, is that a rough set of stats. I guess it's fairly average for a lvl1thief, save for the unusually high hp and res. Luckily, Bors is packing a seemingly unchanged light brand to deal with combat from afar. 4 movement really sucks though, and without a promotion, he's stuck with it. Hopefully we get a male thief with some higher mov later on, but at least we have guaranteed chest bot out of the gate.oVMrp4C.jpg?1 Wolt is next, and by chance, a first chapter healer, with a whopping 8 mov. I have to admit, i've never been huge on troubadours, but ill take a healer where i can get one. His stats are all around pretty low, and he comes with a mend staff. Unfortunate, as most wounds can easily be covered by a heal so early on, and with only 20 uses, we can only use it when we really need it. But we should be getting heals in shops soon, so it's not a huge deal.hZvdtYu.jpg?1 Lance has decided to become the glass cannon of glass cannons. Or at least he would be, if not for the fact he can't double with base speed. It's not his fault though, his weapon is weighing him down. Speaking of... iFPTBvN.jpg?1 Yes, he also has a Wo Dao, but that's not the important one. He has a 50 use 1-2 range Al's sword, and believe me when i say, i am going to use the everloving shit out of this thing. xbKkVNx.jpg?1And here's Alan. He's opted to go head to head with his buddy again, in what i'll be calling the green, red myrmidon battle. Who will win? I don't have plans to use both, but... Alan seems to be better with bases. Yes, he has worse str and speed, but he makes up for it with hp that's not complete tissue paper, and 8 con, opposed to Lance's pitiful 3. Alan will be able to hold the sword as opposed to his good buddy. He comes to us with two armorslayers, which have also been granted 1-2 range. Knights beware. Note to self: Roy must be kept safe from sword bitches at all times. This game loves to sneak up on you with myrms and mercs with armorslayers. t1eFy5x.jpg?1 Rounding out the team is SwordMarcus, who, apperantly did not get the message that Jeigans are supposed to not have bases that are too good for early on. Yeah 10 str, is a little worrying, but that's a tank if i ever saw one, and i love me a tank. And, being the gift that keeps on giving, Marcus joins with another Al sword and an elixir. Not that anyone has the hp for it, but down the road they're always nice. 9NfrxfU.jpg?1 And here's Damas, who, I wish i could trade Bors for. 10str on a level 5 thief is downright horrifying. Plus 6 def is nothing to laugh at. As if that's not badass enough, he has a sword, so his attack is 18. And yes, i've you've been playing along at home, he can one shot Wolt and Lance. So that's fun. Plus i found out he moves when he dickishly stole the elixir of Marcus. GxT9r6K.jpg?1 But i learn from my mistakes god damn it. xnkyEB2.jpg?1 The rest of the gang gets into position, and sadly, i have more faith in Bors to take a hit than Lance. DPbcOmb.jpg?1 Bors decides to betray my trust immediately and would rather get a haircut. And then miss with an 82. Fuck you Bors. karl6qB.jpg?1 Alan shows him how it's done, with a disturbingly bloody sword. I thought you said you were a novice Alan? zGwFlyC.jpg?1 Hitting into res lets Bors finish the job. 6ckkbT9.jpg?1 Marcus looks a little pale, but at least that bandana will keep the hair out of his eyes. qdVH8KJ.jpg?1 The archer poses a threat. OZd9bQB.jpg?1 But not for Lance and his trenchcoat. uEWHJ8G.jpg?1 Healing primarily to show off the purple pony of life. cHpUuaJ.jpg?1 Free from the heavy armorslayers, Alan is free to double. And becomes a stronger man for it. I missed the level. I'm still new to this. Hp, luck, def. Not bad, not great. egAcrYd.jpg?1SK2SfwA.jpg?1 Now the true difficulty crushing fun may begin. Marcus has enough defense that these fighters do jackshit to him, as does the archer. On top of that, he has good dodge, so he'll rack up a lot of xp as they just try to hit him. Plus from my other run, Marcus gains def with pretty good frequency. This means, he gains 3 def for 18, and not even Damas can touch him. He'll break all the weapons, and leave easy xp for the new recruits in his wake. I said i would break the game, i didnt say it was going to be fast. And i miss level 2. Speed and def. I think my printscreen key may be a bit stuck. Well shit. Too quick on the draw with level 3. >,> Speed +1 Lvl 4 too late again. I swear this button is broken. Speed and def. Lvl 5 Hp spd. UWaukcX.jpg?1 Make a savestate to just show a god damn level. And shit marcus, you need to bring up your def to shut down Damas. Level 7 missed again. Just speed. So much fucking speed. AY4ueSs.jpg?1 Continuing to refuse to get the one stat point needed to be an immortal. 5WyKgiE.jpg?1 8 levels later, and we're finally read for Damas. 0X3Bvea.jpg?1 HEY! Only Roy is, and he's merely average thank you very much. NVM2OG8.jpg?1 And back to your regularly scheduled Marcus. KQ4luTl.jpg?1 Business as usual. vYMtmZz.jpg?1 I'm just running down the clock on these weapons now. 9DYcqfF.jpg?16ldebeV.jpg?1 Yeah okay, we're just going in Roy mode. Fuck this no getting hit shit.iOF5DnR.jpg?1 Roy sure does have a palate. Roysistance joins in on the fun. The photo vanished but he got res. 1GisQ1a.jpg?1 I like where this is going. 04b3ynm.jpg?1 I give Lance the kill and don't regret it. He's already on track to be better than marcus, and will easily max speed. 8sfWfvR.jpg?1 End Marcus' boredom and claim this bitch.