Marriage Inheritance Question

Wayward Alchemist

Damn. How much face rubbing is that gonna take since I won't be using either of them?

Wait no face rubbing in NA, so I guess it's several awkward conversations with his gay colleague's hubby (who is his employer's brother) for Odin.

Edited by JothTheConqueror

Damn. How much face rubbing is that gonna take since I won't be using either of them?

Wait no face rubbing in NA, so I guess it's several awkward conversations with his gay colleague's hubby (who is his employer's brother) for Odin.

Try finding some Mycastles where the units don't have weapons. Usually the ones that give away skills or easy victories . Put Corrin and Odin next to each other for attack stance and just start spamming it, this way you can get to your challenge faster.

Huh I didn't know that you could build supports in My Castle. Thanks for the tip, I'll try to find one of those!

It's how I got married to Niles in the chapter I got him in!

Try going to the Crystal Ball, Rankings> Battle Points/Visit points. Some of them have the units stationary with no weapons, even if they are high level you can attack them and get support points even if your attack misses, so you can just sit there and have Corrin and Odin spamming attacks.