Marriage (Female Players)

Sai1523

I've always wondered as a male player "Who did girls choose to marry." So here I present my question to any and all female fire emblem fans. If you are wondering about this question in vice versa, I married Peri in fates and Severa in awakening.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a girl, I married Jakob. Before the game released, I had posted in another thread each bachelor/bachelorette I was going to marry for each of my Kamui/Corrins. It didn't work out like that.

Conquest's difficulty threw me for a loop and I was forced to lower it. As well, I was forced to marry because I was getting agitated. For my second playthrough, I will be following my plan.

On Birthright, I want to marry Saizou but it might not work like that.

EDIT: In Awakening, I married Yen-fay because his design was too cool to pass up. While playing as a dude, I married Emmeryn as she was too cute for words.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

In my first run of Awakening I played a Young!M!Robin solely for the sake of marrying Nowi. Then after that when I played a female I really couldn't find anyone who appealed to me... I did end up marrying Yarne, he'd have been perfect if he were a shota, though...

I don't plan on getting Fates, though. Besides, lack of an obligatory dragonloli as well as availability differences left me without anyone to really default to anyway. I probably would have went Nowi method with Lilith, if I chose.

Being a lesbian loli is a damn rough life in the video game world, yknow?

Edited by Ritisa

Speaking as someone who likes dudes, anyway

If I'm going with my heart I'd pick Ryoma, in a vacuum with no plot influence

But considering that this is not a vacuum I'm gonna go, for custom Corn runs and not Corn as Xander or Corn as Scarlet or w/e

Tsubaki, probably, also Yukimura and Izana

Also as a male, favoritism for Rinkah all the way but I also like Scarlet a lot but I'm marrying both as "Ryouma"!Corn

Awakening I mostly just ran Chrom for gameplay bc it's fast and efficient and gives Lucina veteran but also bc there wasn't any dudes I was super into to start with. Basilio and Walhart are closest, I guess

Sully for female, though

Edited by Thor Odinson

Awakening I paired Robin with Stahl and Freddy a lot.

Fates, I've paired Corrin with Xander on Conquest and Saizo on Birthright. Revelations is definitely going to be Xander again when I get there.

Generally, I like doing story-related pairs long as the support is also pretty good... but I didn't like Chrom for Awakening, and for Birthright I feel weird pairing Corrin with Ryoma and I don't like her other more story-related options.

I went Chrom with Awakening since I went into the game without spoilers/any knowledge of the characters so I didn't know Inigo... and then when I saw his paralouge... regret lol.

For Birthright, I married Kaze. Will be going Leo or Kaze again for Conquest and Shiro or Kaze for Revelations.

In fates i've married Hinata, and will do that again in Revelations, but truth be told my favorite pairing for Corrin is Shura.

I also meant to marry Priam at some point in Awakening so I guess I've got something for the homeless avatarsexuals who join your party apparently

EDIT: i just realized i forgot to say who i actually married in Awakening; Stahl and Kellam.

Edited by Shadowess

I married Laslow and Subaki in Fates and Inigo and Henry in Awakening

EDIT:: I suppose I should also add who I married during male playthroughs aswell. In Fates I've married Sophie, Orochi and Kagerou and in Awakening I married Cherche. Cherche is my one and only awakening Waifu.

Edited by Dollysama

I'm a girl with pretty mainstream romantic interests.

Awakening: Chrom (I'm actually pretty surprised at how few people married him in this thread)

Nohr: Xander

Hoshido: Jakob

Revelation: Shigure

In Awakening: Gaius

Then I made a MRobin and let him marry Miriel

Now in Fates my Corrin will marry Kaden for Hoshido and Revelations ... Leo in Nohr (as I find everyone else boring or uninteresting)

And if I end playing with a MCorrin, probably Anna

In Awakening, I married Lon'qu during my first playthrough. I married Chrom in my second save file. My male character married Say'ri in my third playthrough.

When Fates is released in the UK, I plan to marry Subaki for my first playthrough in Birthright. I am considering Takumi and Kaze for other files. For Revelation, it will be Subaki again. I will have to look into who else I would like my female Avatar to marry for that route. My male Avatar will marry Azura, Caeldori and Anna in Revelation and Birthright; I shall think about what other characters he could wed.

Edited by phoenixmiko

Awakening I chose Chrom. I got caught off guard by auto marriage but stuck with it and liked the family so now he's my favorite marriage choice in that game

Fates I chose Silas because I adored him. His personality, his design, his daughter, I just liked him as a whole. Otherwise I like Hinata for the design, as well as Kaze kind've after playing Birthright. But Silas is still my favorite

On conquest, I'm probably marrying Keaton. I'm not a furry or anything, but he's super hot. His voice is the obvious factor, but his open-near-the-top outfit makes him even better.

On Birthright, I'm marrying Azama because he's precious.

Why are people answering with female characters when the thread's question is asking who did people marry female Avatars to...?

Anyway, Freddy in Awakening and Silas in Fates for me. I love my cute cav knights. <3

Edited by Anacybele

Why are people answering with female characters when the thread's question is asking who did people marry female Avatars to...?

Anyway, Freddy in Awakening and Silas in Fates for me. I love my cute cav knights. <3

It's for asking female players, not female avatar.

Edited by Zerosabers

In Awakening:

My Female Avatar married Lon'qu.

My Male Avatar married Anna, as well as Cordelia.

In Fates:

Hoshido: Female Corrin is en route to marry either Ryomo or Hinata.

Nohr: Male Corrin is about to marry Niles.

Revelations: I will make a Male Corrin and have him marry Azura, possibly.