Marriage (Female Players)

Sai1523

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They either misread the OP and thought it was female avatars or are female and just don't have it listed.

Oh, yeah, that's possible. I just misunderstood myself, is all.

I like women, so I generally play as m!Mu, but I always do at least one girl run.

Awakening: Lucina and Brady

Birthright:Felicia

Revelation:likely going with Oboro

Conquest:probably going to use f!MU and go with Leo. If I change my mind and play m!MU again I'll go for Camilla or Velouria.

No plans on ever taking advantage of the gay marriage option because I don't care for Tharja or Rhajat.

No plans on ever taking advantage of the gay marriage option because I don't care for Tharja or Rhajat.

This is why I'm going to still wait to play even when the game arrives, I want to marry a woman but that Rhajat is just super unattractive with all that creepy stalking.

In Awakening: FeMU with Chrom, ended up choosing him over Frederick cause he was more present in the story.

MaMU with Emmeryn cause I think she's adorable and wanted to see how she played out since I never really touch the units with Avatar only supports.

In Fates: ...I can't decide, I'm on the fence with Jakob, Silas, and Kaze so far. I'm slowly opening their supports and seeing how they are, otherwise I'll just pick Jakob as the tie breaker.

Usually when I pick a unit in my first playthrough it's for the most part a gut reaction rather than "how useful are they?" then playthroughs after that I try making super soldiers.

I married Tiki in Awakening, and in Fates, I married Camilla...

Though, I have to say, saying "I" sounds really weird to me. I never considered my male avatars to be "me".

And yes, before you ask, I am one of those saps who marry for love, not for stats. I'm a fangirl, through and through. XD

I've married Chrom in Awakening. (To be honest, I kinda find it hard for ME *not* to marry him.)

In Conquest, I'm marrying Xander. Birthright, it will be either Jakob or Rhajat. In Revelations, it will be Xander again.

Awakening married Chrom and then played again as a boy and married Cherche.

Birthright married Kaze, although initially was going to marry Subaki but Kaze just ended up appealing to me more in the end lol.

Conquest is probably going to be Leo or Xander then Jakob in Revelations.

Awakening: Lon'qu (<3<3), Inigo, Priam. Mostly Lon'qu though. Like, 99% of the time... Lon'qu. Going as MaMu, I married Lissa once... but Cherche is my ultimate girl. I wish they added her to the same-sex hack for Awakening because I don't much care for the other lesbian options tbh.

Fates: As a girl, I have planned Laslow, Kaden, and Kaze for now. If that changes... I'll see. For a guy... honestly? Scarlet in Birthright, Beruka in Conquest, Oboro in IK.

I married Chrom in Awakening and Jakob in Fates. I'll probably marry a different guy next Fates playthrough, since I can have two kids regardless of who I marry now. It's a nice change.

I married Jakob in Birthright since I actually played as *myself* for once. In Conquest, I made a Leo!Corn and I'm gonna gaymarry Zero so Zeroleo can be a thing

In Awakening, I never played as myself, I made up characters and pair them for best results

In Awakening my avatar married Chrom and Basilio, and Sumia when I ran as male.

In Conquest my avatar married Silas, but am planning on marrying Niles; on Birthright, Saizo; and on Revelation...Saizo. Or Niles. Or maybe Keaton.

In Awakening I went for Chrom. Everytime.

In Fates, Niles, Silas, Hinata and Saizo are my favourite guys though I'm not sure who I'm going to go with for each route yet. I also would have loved to marry a woman, but I'm not really into Rhajat, so...(but if Oboro was an option, oh man)

In Awakening I went for Chrom. Everytime.

In Fates, Niles, Silas, Hinata and Saizo are my favourite guys though I'm not sure who I'm going to go with for each route yet. I also would have loved to marry a woman, but I'm not really into Rhajat, so...(but if Oboro was an option, oh man)

Why the heck can't we marry Soleil?

Why the heck can't we marry Soleil?

I would have loved to marry Soleil... or Oboro... or Flora or Scarlet...

Oh well, eventaully hacks'll come out...

I would have loved to marry Soleil... or Oboro... or Flora or Scarlet...

Oh well, eventaully hacks'll come out...

I can understand not making every option bi, but it fits with Soleil's personality.

Hmm awakening I went with Gaius, Lon'qu, Frederick and Henry.

For fates let's seee.... in another post I did post who I like but it did change after the game came out. I realllly like Takumi, Flannel/Keaton, Nishiki/Kaden and Cyrus/Silas. They are definitely my main focuses haha, but I do plan on marrying Marx/Xander, Leon, Niles, Lazwald, Saizou, Suzukaze and Ryouma eventually cause why the hell not

I do wish I could marry oboro, flora, pieri and soleil as a female Dx be great haha

Edited by Sindiyah

I married Henry and Frederick in Awakening.

I just married Jakob in my first Birthright playthrough last night. I plan to marry Kaze and (possibly...I feel like i'd be crapping on Oboro and it makes me feel bad) Takumi in the future. Conquest I may need two copies of. I want to marry Niles, Keaton, Leo, Xander, Laslow and Arthur (no particular order).

I'm hoping some of those Conquest characters click with other characters so I can narrow things down a little.

Outside Corrin, I really like Azura x Saizo a lot. Only have them up to A, but the gradual shift in their supports has been interesting. Also enjoying Takumi x Oboro; I love both characters and they're very cute together.

I married Frederick, Priam, and Libra in Awakening.

I'm in the middle of downloading Birthright right now, and I am definitely gunning for Izana or Saizo. Possibly Rhajat as well, but I don't like marrying child units that much. I like most of the characters, but whether I really want to marry them, I don't know. As of now there are a lot more ladies I want to marry (Azura, Felicia, Kagero, Scarlet, Reina) and I personally prefer female Kana to male Kana, so I might just play as a male avatar first.