Marriage (Female Players)

Sai1523

Xander is my husband of choice as well as my favorite character.

I also like marrying Leo (but not quite as much as Xander. His support with the avatar was touching).

For Hoshido I'll probably marry Jakob.

In Awakening, Inigo was my husband of choice. I'll probably marry Laslow sometime just so that I can compare the supports.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chrom, Stahl, Gaius, Lon'qu, and Henry are my favorites. I absolutely adore them. Though, I marry Henry every time.

In Fates, I'm still playing fates but I really love Takumi and Leo. They are super cute and I love them!! Kaden, Keaton, Silas, Hinata,and Kaze are also hot af. Odin and Laslow mmmMM boy they are lovely. Hayato and Benny are adorable!!! They are really cute!

Don't get me started with Niles. He is the one I've got my eye on since the very beginning holy shit. I married Niles cuz he's top bae.

Edited by ChocolaChao

In awakening I married consistently Frederick or Laurent with a FeMU, Say'ri or Tiki with MaMU

I've just finished birthright and i was planning to marry Rhajat but i was disappointed in her support localization so i chose the one I had highest support lvl at that moment and it was Takumi lol

In conquest i'm def gonna marry Niles with MaMU, Leon or Arthur with a FeMU, and in revelations Kaze all the way. Azura probably too if I ever do a MaMU revelations run.

Awakening: All over the damn place since support grinding is a thing, so the only one I did out of actual choice was Gaius. No regrets.

Fates: Haven't touched Conquest. For Birthright, was going to marry Saizo, but things sort-of went another direction, and I wound up with Hinata, who was like #5 on my list of guys (the other four being Saizo, Tsubaki, Jakob, and Kaze). If I wanted to do a true efficiency run, it would've been Takumi, for being the last unpaired male on my team. . .but I refuse.

Awakening: Chrom. I tried to do a run to marry Gaius, Lon'Qu or Henry, but that scene where you wake up and he pulls you close to the face always gets to me and I can never go through with it. Plus that voice. None of the females I found to be to interesting to me from a romantic stand point.

Conquest: Silas for sure, then probably Laslow, Keaton and Zero. I would totally date Beruka, Charlotte or Soleil if their was a gay option for them, but I guess I can settle for male runs.

Birthright: Silas again, Subaki, and Hinata. I would absolutely love to marry Rinkah and will when I do a male run. I also would like to marry Oboro too.

Revelations: Silas, Subaki or Keaton. Out of the girls Beruka, Rinkah and Soleil.

In Awakening I was -planning- on going for Lon'qu or Gaius. But Chrom happened. I told myself, nah, I'm not going to marry Chrom, that would be so cliche. But then I gave in to Matt Mercer's voice, and my stupid blue haired dweeb and I've been Chrobin trash ever since. I am also fond of Chrom!Inigo as well though. On my male run, I was mostly just grinding supports for the log, but eventually I went with Lucina for that sweet, sweet, aether baby.

I'm playing Birthright right now, and I'm torn. I've narrowed it down between my Lobster Lord, Pineapple Bro, Joker, Suzukaze, and Tsubaki. I'm leaning a BIT more towards Ryouma or Suzukaze though. In Conquest my husband is Marx, no ifs, ands, or butts. "Lazward" almost gave him a run for his money. Almost.

Revelations is tough. A part of me wants to go for someone else... but then the other part says, "Nah, screw it, Marx."

Edited by Tulnekaya

In Awakening, I married Prince Chrom. In my current Birthright playthrough...IDK. I would marry either Jakob, Kaze or...Takumi (yes, it's probably weird to marry my step-brother but.... we aren't blood related anyway. And Takumi is hot, just saying). When I get Revelation, it'll be either Jakob, Kaze, Takumi or Leo (same reason as Takumi. I think he's hot. And not blood related).

Chrom for Awakening and Leo for Fates. If I ever do a female Hoshido run (I'm playing a male in my birthright canon file), I'll probably marry Takumi (The little bros appear to be my type I suppose XD).

Well in birthright I decided to be a sinner and marry takumi haha he's kind of an asshole at first but he's really quite sweet. For my conquest playthrough I might marry Leo(I guess I like the younger brothers :"> )or maybe Flannel/Keaton... Can't really decide yet...

Some of my other options were Shara,joker/Jakob, Kaze, Kaden, and Silas :o! Oh and Zero/Niles ..<3

When I play a male unit I'll probably marry Niles :") and a lot of the really cute girls which is like all of he girls oh my<3 I will romance them all<3

I was going to marry Laslow in conquest then I saw his supports with Azura and that flew out the window so I married Silas instead XD Haven't played birthright just yet so not sure how that is going to end up. As for awakening, I am slowing filling in the support log with many playthroughs but my first run I married Libra.

Well, off the bat in Awakening I chose Chrom after accidentally having my F!Avatar marry him on my first playthough (I was rushing and forgot to get him an S-support with another character, whoops). Since then, it was either him, Virion, or Priam. As for the women, it tended to tie between Emmeryn, Sumia, Olivia, and Miriel. Child units were off limits to me. I found it too weird personally to marry off my first-gen Avatar to to a second-gen child.

Skip to Fates and suddenly CHIN. Chin. Always Chin. How in the world did it happen that I grew fond of a justice-seeking ham? To the point of losing any interest in Xander?

Doesn't matter, I'm sticking with Arthur. His personality is gold and his voice rather nice to listen to. Same with Benny and Asama. However, for the females I'm stuck between Scarlet, Reina, and Flora. All three are avatar-sexuals so no fear about skipping any child, but I was planning on Scarlet for Revelations in addition to Hoshido. Now I'm not so sure.

Now if you excuse me, I'll be breathing in the sweet scent of justice on the battlefield.

i want to marry all the hotties, and qt potatoes

Okay, im kidding lol, i planned to marry them in each save files

Kaden: that ears, that tail.... i wanna hug them ;_; also fem!kamui x kaden support conversation is too cute to me ;3;
Leo: qt reliable little brother, but awkward, and a lil bit tsundere is my soft spot lol
Kaze: idk, but i really adore him he is cool he is my crit machine on my savefiles tho lol
Jakob: based from revelation story, the royal butler who always serve his master no matter what path she take lol, his obsessive toward fem!kamui is my soft spot too <3 (im sorry but somehow i have a soft spot for yandere obsessive lol)

Update: Doing Conquest, as a male avatar. Looks like I'm marrying Beruka (since I chose a magic flaw, hence no Nyx). If I do another run as a female avatar, I'll probably dabble a bit with Benny/Keaton, since they amuse me the most.

In conquest, Keaton, cuz he looks adorable enough to make up for the furry aspect. For birthright I was kinda eh on most of the guys. My second choice for marriage is probably Niles.

For awakening my first marriage was to Donald, he was so adorable.

• 4 months later...

Since I haven't seen anyone with the same pairing, when I looked through some of the replies: I married Gerome in Fire Emblem Awakening. When I started the game I decided to go for Inigo, but when I realized he was flirting with everyone, it kinda lessened my interest.. And reading the supports with Gerome I realized he was just my type, so I went for him. (I married my child to Nah.)

In Fates I think I'm going to marry Kaden.