This is a big spoiler, but I have important questions...

Giga Man

So, I've been playing Birthright, and... Kaze is dead. He died at the end of chapter 15. I think Kaze is my favorite character in this game so far, and I couldn't be more sad about losing him. He was the absolute coolest. A real bro to the very end. I'm at chapter 20 now, and I'm convinced he's not coming back. His entry in the unit roster even says he's retired. My first question is now that I've let his passing go, is there anything I can do to remember him by? Unfortunately, I never got a statue for him, so I can't build a monument in his honor in my castle. Is there any accessory I can buy that matches his likeness at all? I currently have a level 2 accessory shop.

Now, I had already caught wind of this situation pre-release, but I tried to ignore it. I remember seeing someone say you should get A-rank support between Kaze and the avatar before that chapter in order to save him. Is that true? I remembered that in the back of my head and was aiming for that A-rank, but I only got to B-rank. It felt like it became really obvious with how the C and B supports lead up to what he ultimately revealed to the avatar before his death. Maybe he reveals the truth in the A support to save himself the trouble later.

Finally, what about Conquest? I'm playing that next and I want to make sure Kaze stays alive. Does he have a chance of dying there too? If so, can it be prevented, and how?

Try not to spoil any story details if you can.

Edited by Giga Man

Kaze is the only character in the game to have a preventable death. It only occurs in Birthright so yo don't have to worry about Conquest and Revelation. People do die in them but they are not preventable in any way possible.

Kind of makes me wish they had more scripted events like this with different characters on both routes.

The game would be fine without them at all, or a cool idea if they did it for multiple characters. But just doing it for Kaze on only one route is kind of silly IMO.

I just get more depressed that I never got a statue of him. It would have made the perfect tombstone, placed in a special spot in My Castle. I guess I'm still not over it. It doesn't help that I'm playing the song "Implore the Dawn" in My Castle.

At least this will all go away when I start Conquest. I might even play Birthright again and save him.

Still playing Birthright, I just found a weapon randomly from one of my units in my castle called "Kaze's Needle."

I wanted to cry.

Not really, but I was legitimately shocked there was a weapon in his name. I'm happy that I finally have something to remember him by. I will cherish it always. Rest in peace, Kaze, my friend.

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ