Camilla vs Hinoka (Conquest chapter 11 spoilers)

BruceLee

You're right, logic is annoying when it doesn't work for you. Or at least that's what I'm told. I wouldn't know that feeling. All you've done so far is hurl insults. But even using the game's logic you're still wrong. We know what happens if Hinoka depletes your health in the game. You die.

You really are something else.

I've shown you examples that show the game does not consider stabbing people with your pointy sword as trying to kill them. All you've been doing so far is talking your way around my main point. How about you actually address those examples or stop wasting my time?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really are something else.

I've shown you examples that show the game does not consider stabbing people with your pointy sword as trying to kill them. All you've been doing so far is talking your way around my main point. How about you actually address those examples or stop wasting my time?

I just did, you mentioned game logic and I pointed out the problem with that argument. If you were to fight Hinoka in Chapter 11 and she reduced your health to zero than Corrin dies outright. It even shows the text after he dies. So it is impossible to say that Hinoka attacking you could not possibly kill you.

So is the game's logic wrong now too? You're running out of logic pretty quickly

Edited by Shadow Knight

I just did, you mentioned game logic and I pointed out the problem with that argument. If you were to fight Hinoka in Chapter 11 and she reduced your health to zero than Corrin dies outright. It even shows the text after he dies. So it is impossible to say that Hinoka attacking you could not possibly kill you.

So is the game's logic wrong now too? You're running out of logic pretty quickly

I can honestly not tell if you're trolling me right now.

I didn't ask you to explain to me how the gameplay works. Listen and listen good:

> You say Hinoka was trying to kill Kamui. You base this off of her attacking you during the map battles.

> There are multiple moments where Kamui is attacking the Hoshido siblings during the map battles. Yet the game makes it clear he is not trying to kill them.

The game disagrees with your reasoning.

If in your next response you don't either address the above or admit you were wrong i'm gonna assume you're a troll and ignore you.

Edited by BruceLee

I can honestly not tell if you're trolling me right now.

I didn't ask you to explain to me how the gameplay works. Listen and listen good:

> You say Hinoka was trying to kill Kamui. You base this off of her attacking you during the map battles.

> There are multiple moments where Kamui is attacking the Hoshido siblings during the map battles. Yet the game makes it clear he is not trying to kill them.

The game disagrees with your reasoning.

If in your next response you don't either address the above or admit you were wrong i'm gonna assume you're a troll and ignore you.

Lol, I already know you're a troll. Your first response to me was an insult. Now you're just mad that every argument you've used has backfired.

The point is simple and you have failed to disprove it. In chapter 11 and any time you battle with Hinoka she attacks you with a lethal weapon. The point of contention was whether or not this meant that she was putting Corrin's life into jeopardy. This relates back to the point I made previously about her being willing to use lethal force in order to force you to do something that you did not want to do. And the game's logic is clear: Her using a spear against you has lethal potential. Kamui may not always kill his siblings, that stupid fact is true and a result of bad storytelling. But Hinoka is willing to put your life into jeopardy. That is why the bolded makes no sense. If Kamui can stab thousands of troops and leave them alive, the fact that Hinoka defeating you means death is further evidence to the fact that she is willing to put you into a lethal situation.

It's not even about intent, its about the willingness to put a sibling in a lethal situation. To point a spear at a sibling when even by dumb game logic this puts them at risk of death

I should have ignored you the first time when you used an ad hominem attack but go ahead and ignore me, I could care less. You failed. You're not worth my time.

Edited by Shadow Knight