Awakening (And Fates) Title Font?

Naziro

Isn't it stored as a graphic in game? In that case, you might not be able to find the font anywhere, and it may not exist in font format.

It is stored as a graphic, yes. But that doesn't mean the devs drew it by hand.

A lot of title fonts aren't officially a font or rather not one available to put on your computer and use.

-

You can search fire emblem at dafont or something if that yields no results you could always try to define your own font off it. What are you wanting it for exactly? What letters are you wanting out of it?

(IMO this is more of a creative section question, than one related to Awakening or Fates, but then again the creative section appears to mostly be fanart, sprites, or fanfiction and this is kind of a graphics question.)

Edited by Dwlr

• 11 months later...

Really old post, but gonna reply anyways. I had some help from a friend and he found a font that's pretty similar to both the Awakening and Fates logo font. Clarice Bold Italic is pretty similar to the font. I tried some of the letters my self and they looked pretty good to. I made this, but keep in mind some of these letters are custom made by another friend, where I fixed some of them.

IMG_20170206_140543.jpg

(It's supposed to be based off of the Awakening logo, I forgot the name of the bottom text).

Edited by StankKnight