If there were kids I Sacred Stones

So I was thinking earlier, what if children were a feature in other Fire Emblem games and then Sacred Stones came to mind. So, this thread is what you guys think the kids of a certain pairing will be. You can list their personality, class and any other cool things about them.

Franz x Amelia: Arion

Arion is a soldier in the Renais military. She is the trainee rider class that Amelia was supposed to be. She can promote to the Pegasus Line or Wyvern Line.

Ewan x Marisa: Wren

Wren is a young swordsman employed to the Pontifex of Rausten, Lady L'arachel. a sword trainee that can promote to either Myrmidon or Mercenary.

Neimi x Colm: Excel

Excel is a spy in service to King Innes of Frelia. His unstable emotions fuel his combat. A Journeyman.

Certain characters' paired endings do have a child in them. I'd like to see a game based on that! Here are the children from my pairings based on said endings. (All are pretty much off the top of my head XP. Maybe I'll make some splices off of them!)

Eirika x Seth: Samantha (Female with Seth's hair)

A Lord who spends her time training with the knights. Wishes to grow as strong as both her parents and her uncle. Screams the loudest.

Ephraim x Tana: Lyon (Male with Ephraim's hair)

A Lord that seems distant from his parents and the rest of his family, but still cares deeply for them. The fastest walker.

Franz x Amelia: Kylia (Female with... the hair color of her parents)

A Recruit in training. Does her best to keep up with the rest of her troop, but fails spectacularly. Regardless, she still gets up and continues. The most determined.

Forde x Vanessa: Trevor (Male with Forde's hair)

A knight who spends his time daydreaming and painting. Though his social skills are lacking, his loyalty to his homeland is obvious. Falls asleep the fastest.

Ross x Myrrh: Jasper (Male with Myrrh's hair) [unable to pair in-game, but I thought they'd be nice together]

A half-Manakete, half-man young boy. Trains vigorously in order to keep his father's legacy and mother's lineage. The friendliest person.

Colm x Neimi: Jessica (Female with Colm's hair) & Daniel (Male with Neimi's hair)

Twin siblings. Their mother passed down her archery skills and their father, pickpocketting skills. They bicker a lot. The silent, but deadly duo (XD)

Artur x Lute: Yuno (Male with Artur's hair)

A mage prodigy. His vast knowledge of magic is matched only by his kind demeanor. The first to volunteer to help.

Joshua x Natasha: Samuel (Male with Natasha's hair)

A young swordsman of the desert. Inherited his father's gambling habit, but also his mother's kindness. The first to place a bet.

L'Arachel x Innez: Shayla (Female with Innez's hair)

A young archer. Her marksmanship is impeccable, as is her rambling about heroics. The quickest to get into trouble.

Gerik x Tethys: Isaac (Male with Gerik's hair)

A young dancer who doesn't shy away from a challenge. Takes any chance he can get to show his moves. The most random.

...I'm being told to do stuff, so I'll leave these here and edit in the rest later!

And after a hearty dinner, I can continue!

Kyle x Serene: Isabella (Female with Kyle's hair)

A young recruit who is torn between wanting to be a knight like her father, or a pegasus knight like her mother. Is skilled in many arts. Eats the most.

There! Done! :) All of them off the top of my head with some help from the endings. I may splice them later, idk.

Edited by Power Master