Got my Tax Refund Today and Guess What I Ordered?

Se7en717

I will probably be yelled at for buying it at such an expensive price but it's something I REALLY wanted and will treasure since it is going down in my all time favorite games. I bought http://www.ebay.com/itm/231855320830#rwid and I bought http://www.ebay.com/itm/222032174701. I will probably start over and give my account/digital copies to my sister that I own already when they get here but I am so stoked :D

Thanks :Rei: Yeah, I wanted to get it when it was $80 but the day pre-orders became available #1) I was already going through some financial difficulties at the time. Got in an accident on my moped and had to buy a new one (seizures limit my driving) and #2) It sold out too quickly when I could afford it. Now that I got a decent refund back (thank god for being a student and working), I went all out treating myself. Bought the special edition fire emblem fates (I already own the digital version. Wasted money but oh well), Bought the Fire Emblem Fates New Nintendo 3DS XL, Bought a 5 pack of New Nintendo 3DS XL "Expandable" Styluses, Bought a USB 3DS charging cable (so I can plug it in via External Battery), Bought a Marth and Robin Amiibo, and Lastly I bought a 16 GB Micro SD Card. I think I am set for the upcoming year :Sain:

Edited by Se7en717

Congrats on getting them! It is a pain to get the Sepcial Edition at a much higher price, but it's better than not getting it at all. :)

Although, how come you bought the 3DS on EBay for that price? I believe there were copies you could buy at GameStop or Amazon at around $200. Regardless, it's your money so you do whatever you want with it. XD Congrats again!

Congrats on getting them! It is a pain to get the Sepcial Edition at a much higher price, but it's better than not getting it at all. :)

Although, how come you bought the 3DS on EBay for that price? I believe there were copies you could buy at GameStop or Amazon at around $200. Regardless, it's your money so you do whatever you want with it. XD Congrats again!

Thank :D it maybe a pain but I will be putting everything but the game up on display. The sentimental value is worth the price in my opinion. Also, I looked at GameStop/Amazon and on both websites, it said they were sold out or didn't sell them online. I even checked at my local gamestops, and they weren't there. It's only $65 extra bucks so it wasn't too big of a deal :D

I only paid $280 for both of them! Honestly I would be willing to pay scalper prices if I miss pre orders on collectors edition of persona 5 or Final Fantasy XV so I don't blame you! The 3ds is really beautiful. White and black!