What's your favorite little detail in this game?

LoboKD001

I saw something like this in reddit so I thought maybe I can ask here to and see what you guy's favorite little details in this game were. It can be anything from any route but if it's spoiler-ish just mark it as one.

I like the fact that if you give the Laslow, Odin or Severa an accessory from Lucina like the Butterfly Mask, they respond differently. I thought it was a nice touch actually.

I also read that you can actually see Leo's cape being worn inside out if you look close enough. I actually thought they might did it but I fail to see it at first so maybe I can stare at it again when I start a new file.

So, what about you guys?

The red exclamation points for units that would get bonus damage against you is definitely a great addition.

I love how character dialogue will change if you're buying a weapon/item for them while they're working at the store you're buying from.

Odin: "Shopping on the clock? What corruption is this?!"

Niles: "This is naughty. I like it."

Actually, all the personalized dialogue in general when units are stationed places is great.

Arthur: "The trees are pelting me with fruit! Stand back!"

Niles: "Don't you find fruit so... stimulating? All that juice, bursting force at once..."

Rinkah: "Oh. You're here."

It really gives me an incentive to visit shops, even when I don't need anything from them.

I like that Ike now has the design on the back of his cape that he always had in Smash, but never actually had in his games. :D It's the logo of the Greil Mercenaries! IS must've liked that Sakurai put it there and I liked it too!

This also must mean that Marth and Lucina also have their respective cape designs in Fates.

Edited by Anacybele

I also read that you can actually see Leo's cape being worn inside out if you look close enough. I actually thought they might did it but I fail to see it at first so maybe I can stare at it again when I start a new file.

I loved that as well.

Another thing about Fates I liked was Forrest. I felt they handled him very well--his paralogue, I quite loved, because it added another, albeit narrow-minded, facet to Leo--and his supporst were cute to me. He will always be one of my little cinnamon buns~~

The red exclamation points for units that would get bonus damage against you is definitely a great addition.

I love how character dialogue will change if you're buying a weapon/item for them while they're working at the store you're buying from.

Odin: "Shopping on the clock? What corruption is this?!"

Niles: "This is naughty. I like it."

Actually, all the personalized dialogue in general when units are stationed places is great.

Arthur: "The trees are pelting me with fruit! Stand back!"

Niles: "Don't you find fruit so... stimulating? All that juice, bursting force at once..."

Rinkah: "Oh. You're here."

It really gives me an incentive to visit shops, even when I don't need anything from them.

Ryoma is all like "I can't give myself discounts..."

Ryoma still being lowkey hilarious is just great

I dont have one. What happens? Do they go apeshit?

i gave one to odin. he was like "i prefer to be as far away from that as possible" and spoke normally.

I dont have one. What happens? Do they go apeshit?

Laslow and Selena both get angry about it. Odin gets straight up pissed and basically tells you to get it the fuck away from him and that he won't take it.

oh awesome! I need to get one of those and mess with those three.

They have responses in general if you give them Awakening related objects, like Lucina's mask.

Emblem Shield accessory given as an Awakening Streetpass bonus.

Buying skills (which would be easier once the gold farming DLC map gets released).

How awkward/suggestive some of the voice clips sound when you have one of your units attempt to persuade a prisoner.

Red exclamation icons to alert you of bonus damage weapons and yellow-orange exclamation icons to alert you of item drops.

My Castle in general is quite fun.

This probably says something bad about me, but... I like how the back of a Wolfssenger's shirt is hiked up just a tiny bit around where his tail sticks out. It's a really nice little detail.