My Castle Central: Friend|Castle Code Sharing

Elieson

Can you marry Selena to Kaze and get her Lethality on Nohr? Please and thank you!

Yeah, of course, just give me a moment to grind the supports fast and all.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me know when you have them--thank you SO much! Feel free to PM me as well!

Of course, actually i am at it right now, so i MIGHT be able to have them in just a while.

By the way, noob question, does anyone know why i can´t put more than six units in my castle?

I'll still be trying to give out accessories. Once I get one on my Hoshido route, I'll be handing them out on that file. If you get one from Rachel, it's from me. Sophina is my Nohr Avatar.

If I'm on my Hoshido file and give out an accessory, when it shows up in someone's feed, if they visit me back, will they be going to me Nohr Castle if that's the last one I updated and don't update the data on my Hoshido file? I'm gonna try to leave up my Nohr Castle for people who needs skills, but I'm honestly not sure how this works. I don't want to miss out on Battle/Visit Points, either.

Of course, actually i am at it right now, so i MIGHT be able to have them in just a while.

By the way, noob question, does anyone know why i can´t put more than six units in my castle?

You need a building to field a unit. If you don't have more than 6 buildings, it won't let you put out more units.

Looking for Aptitude on LITERALLY ALL OF THE MALE CHARACTERS.

Seriously guys, the majority of aptitude I see in this thread are on the females.

To be more specific, I need:

Both Sides:

Kaze, Jakob,

Hoshido:

Subaki, Saizo, Azama, Hayato, Kaden, Hinata, Takumi, Ryoma

Nohr:

Arthur, Niles, Keaton, Benny, Leo, and Xander.

I have it on Kaze, Arthur, Niles, and Benny. I currently have Niles, Kaze, and Benny up. I'll put in Arthur later when I can access internet through the 3DS. Yeah I put those men in my castle because those skills were rare on the male characters...esp Benny. Tell me if you see or acquire a Keaton please. My castle address is 16195-25283 54804-26694

My Castle Code: 03638-46258-44468-97910

Chosen Affinity: Nohr (atm)

Castle Name: Fujihara

Region: NA

Food: Meat

Minerals: Onyx

SKILLS UP FOR EASY SEIZE GRABS AND CHARACTERS FOR RECRUITMENT

FeMU!: Greats Lord: Death Blow, Quixotic, Lifetaker, Renewal, and Aether (Pretty sure you can't get this one so PM if you want something else I have almost everything besides seriously hacked ones)

Effie: Berzerker: Counter, Gamble, Axefaire, Renewal, and Death Blow. (Also have Sol, Pavise, Aegis, Lancefaire, Aptitude for grabs.... PM me if you want them)

Camilla: Malig Knight: Axefaire, Trample, Bowbreaker, Swordbreaker, and Aegis. (Also have, Rend Heaven, Replicate, Quixotic, and Savage Blow.)

Charlotte: Berzerker: Certain Blow, Renewal, Counter, Gamble, and Death Blow. (Also have, Rally Strength, Astra, Dragon Fang, Sol, Rend Heaven, and Countermagic.)

Silas: Dread Fighter: Death Blow, Lifetaker, Trample, Swordfaire, and Darting Blow. (Also have, Sol, Lancefaire, Amaterasu, and Aptitude.)

Keaton: Wolfskin (I know): Odd Shaped, Luna, Replicate, and Aptitude.

Selena: Hero: Vantage, Death Blow, Life and Death, Trample, and Swordfaire. (Also have, Rend Heaven, Strong Riposte, Shurikenbreaker, Good Fortune, Savage Blow, and Aptitude.)

Peri: Cavalier: Trample, Lifetaker, Lancefaire, Death Blow, and Rend Heaven. (Also have. Vengeance, Replicate, Axefaire, Swordbreaker, and Aptitude.)

Kaze: Ninja: Death Blow, Aptitude, Shurikenfaire, Luna, and Vantage. (Also have Seal Strength, and Poison Strike. P.s. I might have more on my Hoshido run.)

OTHER CHARACTERS THAT WEREN'T PUT UP FOR AVAILABILITY YET UNLESS REQUESTED FURTHER VIA PM

Elise: Troubadour: Counter, Live to Serve, Rend Heaven, and Tomefaire.

Beruka: Wyvern Rider: Air Superiority, Axefaire, Trample, Aptitude, and Rend Heaven.

Benny: Knight: Sol, Luna, and Bowbreaker.

WILL EDIT AND POST HOSHIDO SKILLS LATER

You need a building to field a unit. If you don't have more than 6 buildings, it won't let you put out more units.

Oh, of course, it was so obvious, thanks a lot.

Thanks c:

It´s nothing :).

Hi anyone have a good set of skill on laslow or Peri?

Pm ty.

I have Replicate, Aptitude and Swordfaire on Peri and a Laslow with Aptitude, Swordfaire and Sol, does that works for you?.

By the way, if anyone wants a Selena with Lethality, i already got it, feel free to ask

Oh, of course, it was so obvious, thanks a lot.

It´s nothing :).

I have Replicate, Aptitude and Swordfaire on Peri and a Laslow with Aptitude, Swordfaire and Sol, does that works for you?.

By the way, if anyone wants a Selena with Lethality, i already got it, feel free to ask

i'd like to have it if you dont mind.

• My Castle Code: 16195-25283 54804-26694
  • Nohr
  • Avatar Name: Jianshen / Castle Name: Jianshen EZSkil
  • NA
  • Meat
  • Onyx
  • Battle: easy seizes
  • Additional Notes: Aptitude on most of the characters I have up, which I plan to rotate from time to time. I also have Replicate on about 4 of them, plus some other useful skills which I plan to expand on. I have a Midori available to claim (hopefully since I got her from another castle and I don't know if one can claim a character like that) which is set up to have a high probability of gaining gold bars and basic weapons. She has been very useful to me for grinding on the free DLC for money especially in this Nohr campaign which offers little opportunity for such.

So I thought I'd update this currently I have. I plan to keep this set up for a couple days before rotating some of the other characters. If you send me an accessory during your visit, I will be happy to return the favor.

My Friend Code: 0877-0621-4132

Jianshen (MU): Sol, Vantage, Aptitude, Replicate, Renewal

Felicia: Aptitude, Tomebreaker, Rend Heaven

Silas: Rend Heaven, Replicate, Amaterasu, Aptitude

Odin: Aptidude, Duelist's Blow, Vantage

Niles: Aptitude

Camilla: Replicate, Rend Heaven, Aptitude

Kaze: Aptitude

Benny: Aptitude

Arthur: Renewal, Countermagic, Aptidude

Midori: Profiteer, Quixotic, Salvage Blow, Hoshidan Unity, Replicate

Currently on Reserve:

Laslow: Aptitude

Selena: Aptitude

Azura: Pavise, Aptitude, Replicate

Elise: Aptitude, Counter, Live to Serve

Effie: Aptitude

Beruka: Aptitude

Nyx: Aptitude

Charlotte: Aptitude

Peri: Aptitude

Mozu: Seal Strength, Vantage

My Castle Code: 13900-25743-44718-34130

Revelation

Avatar Name: Corrin; Castle Name: Shad Easy Skill

North America

Food: Bean and Cabbage

Mineral: Pearl and Sapphire

Battle Level: Easy Seize

Additional Notes: Made this castle with units that have legitimate skills obtained through different seals. Throne is empty and units are set to hold for an easy seize. Counter on Male Avatar was obtained by visiting a castle where that Avatar was married to Rinkah.

• Male Avatar: Replicate, Counter, Astra, Lethality, and Luna
  • Azura: Seal Strength, Countermagic, Rally Magic, Renewal, and Astra
  • Felicia: Seal Magic, Vengeance, Lifetaker, Astra, and Lethality
  • Kaze: Lethality, Golembane, Replicate, Astra, and Luna
  • Kana: Astra, Luna, Rally Speed, Hoshidan Unity, and Nohrian Trust
  • Shigure: Astra, Luna, Hoshidan Unity, Dragon Fang, and Nohrian Trust
  • Ryoma: Astra, Aegis, Luna, Shelter, and Life and Death
  • Xander: Luna, Astra, Seal Strength, Replicate, and Lethality
  • Takumi: Astra, Seal Speed, Life and Death, Rend Heaven, and Quixotic
  • Leo: Astra, Seal Strength, Lifetaker, Inspiration, and Bowbreaker
Edited by ShadowMario3

3DS Friend Code 2509-1327-8021

My Castle Code

13035-34265

77968-73083

Chosen affinity : Nohr

Avatar Name: Karl Marx / Castle Name: il cattivo

Region: NA

Food Resource: Cabbage Patch

Mineral Resource: Onyx Mine

Battle Level: Hard (maybe)

I have it on Kaze, Arthur, Niles, and Benny. I currently have Niles, Kaze, and Benny up. I'll put in Arthur later when I can access internet through the 3DS. Yeah I put those men in my castle because those skills were rare on the male characters...esp Benny. Tell me if you see or acquire a Keaton please. My castle address is 16195-25283 54804-26694

I updated my castle to have Aptitude on all the Royals.

So I thought I'd update this currently I have. I plan to keep this set up for a couple days before rotating some of the other characters. If you send me an accessory during your visit, I will be happy to return the favor.

My Friend Code: 0877-0621-4132

Jianshen (MU): Sol, Vantage, Aptitude, Replicate, Renewal

Felicia: Aptitude, Tomebreaker, Rend Heaven

Silas: Rend Heaven, Replicate, Amaterasu, Aptitude

Odin: Aptidude, Duelist's Blow, Vantage

Niles: Aptitude

Camilla: Replicate, Rend Heaven, Aptitude

Kaze: Aptitude

Benny: Aptitude

Arthur: Renewal, Countermagic, Aptidude

Midori: Profiteer, Quixotic, Salvage Blow, Hoshidan Unity, Replicate

Currently on Reserve:

Laslow: Aptitude

Selena: Aptitude

Azura: Pavise, Aptitude, Replicate

Elise: Aptitude, Counter, Live to Serve

Effie: Aptitude

Beruka: Aptitude

Nyx: Aptitude

Charlotte: Aptitude

Peri: Aptitude

Mozu: Seal Strength, Vantage

Could you add Nyx please? c:

My Castle Code:06818-76862-63406-40237

Nohr

Avatar:Alexis/Castle Name:Nohr Skills

NA

Food Resource:Berries

Mineral Resource:Sapphires

Easy seize

Notes:Looking for a Soleil with Vantage because I got her before I got Selena with Vantage so I couldn't give her Vantage,and I can't turn her into Swordmaster since I made her a Great Lord.

MU:Hoshidan Unity,Quixotic,Nohrian Trust,Dragon Ward

Peri:Pavise,Aegis,Rend Heaven,Luna,Lifetaker

Laslow:Sol,Rend Heaven,Better Odds,Good Fortune

Selena:Vantage,Good Fortune,Sol,Poison Strike

Soleil:Sol,Good Fortune

Hello, everyone. I come to tell you guys that everything in my castle has been upgraded to level three!

I also got some skills for the kiddos and Scarlet. Please remember to check my first post here (http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=61196&p=4248030) for the skills I have.

If you need anything, please PM me. Thank you.

Edited by December Knight