My Castle Central: Friend|Castle Code Sharing

Elieson

Okay Hiyumi. ready :) castle address

03594-01064

03280-82047

Midori with rally luk finally lmao. lemme know when you've got her and updated your castle!

Edited by Rei-

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The characters that appear in the EInherjar Shop are based on the characters you chose for your streetpass/castle defense team.

Please be aware the ones bought from the shop will also overwrite the version recorded at the end of the game and will only have up to the 5 skills currently equipped unlike the endgame ones. Also the order will matter if its not level 3. (ex. at level 1 it will only show the first 3 characters).

What do you mean by the Einherjar that you buy will overwrite your endgame ones? Can you even buy your own Einherjer, or if I buy someone else's Sophie, will it overwrite the Sophie I recorded from my Conquest file?

Edited by Rezzy

Revelations update~! late, I know, but I kind of went OCD on skill collecting for first gen(I literally found out how to use my long maxed out 99 unit logbook yesterday)

Anyways: I tried to make my defender's skills as unique as possible(the skills that are most of a pain in the ass to get) on as many of the least popular (hardest to find units).

And aptitude(Apd) on everyone in case you're just starting up.

I also drop my two cents on why some of these skills are so good, yet so often overlooked.

MU: Apd, pavise, vengeance, deathblow, renewal. (Stock:Draconic hex, lethality, astra, D fang, sol, luna, rend heaven, counter,vantage, nohrian trust, hoshidan unity, replicate, life and death, wary fighter, swordfairemalefic aura, shurkenbreaker,heartseeker, quixotic, amaterasu, lifetaker, poison strike, locktouch) MU is here just because of the ridiculous amount of skills I have on him.

Sakura: Apd, Amaterasu, counter, replicate, live to serve. (stock: countermagic, vantage, hoshidan unity, swordfaire, renewal, astra, rally luck, miracle). In case you were wondering: replicate is the ultimate starting skill for pure staff users, it essentially gives you two healers, and later on you can get amaterasu for passive spread healing (I use azura as my main passive area healer, putting amaterasu on her is like having a free renewal on everyone in her range).

Oboro: Apd, Lancefaire, replicate, potent potion, quicksalve. (stock : seal def, rend heaven swap, Deathblow) Imagine, having replicate, potent pot and quicksalve on a unit. that's +3 to stats with tonics(7 for hp) AND being able to attack on the same turn. And with replicate, that's +3 to two stats/turn, as well as 1.5x healing (so up to 2x 60(elixir). Pair her up with MU, and you've got access to your entire convoy too. also the items that affect other units(eg allegro harp) are also affected by these skills.

Kaden: Apd, Sol, Deathblow, savage blow, counter. (stock: Astra, luna, beastbane, evenhanded, poison strike)

Elise: Apd, live to serve,Replicate, renewal, Pavise (stock: rend heaven, ageis, counter, demoiselle, inspiration) replicate for same reasons as sakura. for some reason, my conquest elise was unbeatable in the arena, even without her flame shuriken, she just tore people up with hundreds of little 1-2 damage slices. she

Benny: Apd, Aegis, wary fighter, renewal, Sol. (stock: luna, pavise, natural cover, duelist's blow, certain blow, axebreaker, Luckyseven)

Charlotte: Apd, Axefaire, deathblow, certain blow, lucky Seven (stock: hp5, movement +1, Counter, countermagic, vantage, duelist's blow, swordbreaker, renewal)

Keaton: Apd, Aegis, Sol, pavise, Quixotic (stock: just his wolfskin stuff)Hey, i've spent a lot more time than I'd like to admit to get as far as i have on keaton, okay? Q.Q Damn it people, show keaton some more love, so i can mooch your skills, so others can show him more love.

Subaki: Apd, trample, lancefaire, rend heaven, deathblow (stock: vantage, life and death, darting bow , amaterasu)I'm also looking for lifetaker/renewal/sol for him, since his personal skill is like having a permanent lucky seven at 75% effectiveness, so long as you can keep his hp up. he's one of those units that should be a god of dodge + life and death, and never quixotic(because it also gives your enemy +30 to hit you, in case you've forgotten).

Selena: Apd, Deathblow, armored blow, quixotic, certian blow. (stock: sol, luna, rend heaven vengeance, aegis,counter, replicate, strong riposte, swordfaire, heartseeker, good fortune)

Address: 05670 50730 60737 53066

I also have tons for camilla, azura, takumi, silas, kaze, arthur(dont ask me how, i dont even like arthur), and felicia

And a fair bit for everyone else(i'm only at chapter 16-17, i have my other character's logbook data saved, though.)

Needless to say: I have a good selection for every unit that's not a corrin-sexual(you know, the ones that can only s rank an opposite gender MU) except Flora(best maid).

Warning: i have no idea how to turn off autoupdate, so these skills might change around without my intending to change them.

PS: i've stocked up on accessories, i'll drop pink berets and effigy masks If i raid your castle for skills. starting now.

Edited by Masadeer

What do you mean by the Einherjar that you buy will overwrite your endgame ones? Can you even buy your own Einherjer, or if I buy someone else's Sophie, will it overwrite the Sophie I recorded from my Conquest file?

In the Einherjar shop you can buy a copy of the characters you select for your streetpass/castle team. The castle icon looks to be a simple rectangular book. After buying the copy it'll also be recorded in the logbook like if you recruited a character from someone else's castle. This version only records the 5 skills equipped but if you record a character when beating the game it'll say all skills learned. (Note Einherjars can still keep a record of more skill if they learn them and can be recorded in the logbook.) You cannot update through the logbook with the actual character, You have to record the character through beating the game again unless you want to make a shop copy.

I'm not sure what the game records to differentiate characters but since you're still record your own character to the logbook you can only have one record of that character.

For example, I've recorded all my Birthright characters in the logbook for my Revelation main file. If I beat the game again and try to record a character it'll ask if I want to update the previous entry. If a buy a copy of a character from the Einherjar Shop it'll also ask if update the previous entry. Both times it will overwrite the previous entry regardless of if the record is from the EInherjar Shop or from beating the game. But if I record a character through the shop in my Revelations file it creates another record separate from the Birthright version. This is also why Einherjars bought and recorded from another characters are fine

Also you can only recruit copies of your character from the shop. You cannot recruit copies of your character from the logbook. If you put any Einherjar in your team they will not appear in the shop.

Hopefully that explains everything.

*snip*

The only units you have on your team from your list are Sakura, Oboro, and Kaden. Might want to look into that bro. :B

Also, the option to prevent auto updating should be in your StreetPass settings IIRC.

The only units you have on your team from your list are Sakura, Oboro, and Kaden. Might want to look into that bro. :B

Also, the option to prevent auto updating should be in your StreetPass settings IIRC.

huh, that's wierd. Everything seems fine to me when I go into "check units".

Anyone else got any ideas?

Edited by Masadeer

3DS Friend Code: (please pm me if you friend me) 4356-0888-4708

Castle Address: 12065-40597-63713-18224

Chosen Affinity: Hoshido

Castle Name: Skill Time

Region: America

Food: Peaches

Mineral: Coral

Battle Level: Easy, all units should be on hold.

Pretty much every building is Level 3.

[spoiler=Skills]

Jonathan: Hoshidan Unity, Dragon Fang, Lifetaker, Aptitude, Astra

Sakura: Astra, Replicate, Renewal, Aptitude, Tomefaire

Azura: Amaterasu, Aptitude, Rend Heaven, Lancefaire, Voice of Peace

Felicia: Shurikenfaire, Replicate, Live to Serve, Rend Heaven, Aptitude

Kana: Luck +4, Dragon Fang, Nobility, Aptitude, Lifetaker

Shigure: Astra, Dragon Fang, Darting Blow, Camaraderie, Aptitude

Midori: Sol, Profiteer, Poison Strike, Quick Salve, Aptitude

Dwyer: Hoshidan Unity, Aptitude, Rend Heaven, Sol, Luna (also has replicate that I can switch in)

Jakob: Rend Heaven, Shurikenfaire, Live to Serve, Aptitude, Luna

Kaze: Luna, Poison Strike, Lethality, Astra, Aptitude

Update: I know have Hinoka on request (not in). She has Lancefaire, Luna, Darting Blow, Replicate, and Aptitude. Mitama I also have on request, with Luna, Miracle, Aptitude, Renewal, and Dragon Fang. Kana also has Dragon Ward in place of Luck +4. Azura has Dragon Fang now instead of Voice of Peace.

my castle code is 08554-52233-35173-44151 pls visit yo. it's kinda boring since I don't care much for the whole animal crossing thing so it's more like a radiant dawn base but I like visitors

just saying, you should actually care about the "whole animal crossing thing" because it increases your stat caps, gives items and gives you temp bonuses(cooking, which sounds underwhelming, until you realize you can use three ingredients for a +4,+2 to two stats, or +2 to three stats, plus a bonus depending on who cooks and how well they did.) And forging can get pretty crazy, both in terms of effectiveness and cost.

Oh, and you need to upgrade your turrets to unlock flora.

Edited by Masadeer

just saying, you should actually care about the "whole animal crossing thing" because it increases your stat caps, gives items and gives you temp bonuses(cooking, which sounds underwhelming, until you realize you can use three ingredients for a +4,+2 to two stats, or +2 to three stats, plus a bonus depending on who cooks and how well they did.) And forging can get pretty crazy, both in terms of effectiveness and cost.

Oh, and you need to upgrade your turrets to unlock flora.

oh yeah I know about that, I do make sure to upgrade my kitchens and armories and such but I don't pay much attention to things like the accessory shop (you may notice I actually burned my Private Quarters)

Okay Hiyumi. ready :) castle address

03594-01064

03280-82047

Midori with rally luk finally lmao. lemme know when you've got her and updated your castle!

Sorry! I was caught up on something and couldn't get to you, but have the skill now if you still want it :)

Castle Address 04693-59585 67619-60088 . I need help finding out why my friend said Error when joining my Revelation Castle so I can give out skills and materials too

Could not find the data.

Congrats, you've been shadowbanned.

Revelations update~! late, I know, but I kind of went OCD on skill collecting for first gen(I literally found out how to use my long maxed out 99 unit logbook yesterday)

Anyways: I tried to make my defender's skills as unique as possible(the skills that are most of a pain in the ass to get) on as many of the least popular (hardest to find units).

And aptitude(Apd) on everyone in case you're just starting up.

I also drop my two cents on why some of these skills are so good, yet so often overlooked.

MU: Apd, pavise, vengeance, deathblow, renewal. (Stock:Draconic hex, lethality, astra, D fang, sol, luna, rend heaven, counter,vantage, nohrian trust, hoshidan unity, replicate, life and death, wary fighter, swordfairemalefic aura, shurkenbreaker,heartseeker, quixotic, amaterasu, lifetaker, poison strike, locktouch) MU is here just because of the ridiculous amount of skills I have on him.

Sakura: Apd, Amaterasu, counter, replicate, live to serve. (stock: countermagic, vantage, hoshidan unity, swordfaire, renewal, astra, rally luck, miracle). In case you were wondering: replicate is the ultimate starting skill for pure staff users, it essentially gives you two healers, and later on you can get amaterasu for passive spread healing (I use azura as my main passive area healer, putting amaterasu on her is like having a free renewal on everyone in her range).

Oboro: Apd, Lancefaire, replicate, potent potion, quicksalve. (stock : seal def, rend heaven swap, Deathblow) Imagine, having replicate, potent pot and quicksalve on a unit. that's +3 to stats with tonics(7 for hp) AND being able to attack on the same turn. And with replicate, that's +3 to two stats/turn, as well as 1.5x healing (so up to 2x 60(elixir). Pair her up with MU, and you've got access to your entire convoy too. also the items that affect other units(eg allegro harp) are also affected by these skills.

Kaden: Apd, Sol, Deathblow, savage blow, counter. (stock: Astra, luna, beastbane, evenhanded, poison strike)

Elise: Apd, live to serve,Replicate, renewal, Pavise (stock: rend heaven, ageis, counter, demoiselle, inspiration) replicate for same reasons as sakura. for some reason, my conquest elise was unbeatable in the arena, even without her flame shuriken, she just tore people up with hundreds of little 1-2 damage slices. she

Benny: Apd, Aegis, wary fighter, renewal, Sol. (stock: luna, pavise, natural cover, duelist's blow, certain blow, axebreaker, Luckyseven)

Charlotte: Apd, Axefaire, deathblow, certain blow, lucky Seven (stock: hp5, movement +1, Counter, countermagic, vantage, duelist's blow, swordbreaker, renewal)

Keaton: Apd, Aegis, Sol, pavise, Quixotic (stock: just his wolfskin stuff)Hey, i've spent a lot more time than I'd like to admit to get as far as i have on keaton, okay? Q.Q Damn it people, show keaton some more love, so i can mooch your skills, so others can show him more love.

Subaki: Apd, trample, lancefaire, rend heaven, deathblow (stock: vantage, life and death, darting bow , amaterasu)I'm also looking for lifetaker/renewal/sol for him, since his personal skill is like having a permanent lucky seven at 75% effectiveness, so long as you can keep his hp up. he's one of those units that should be a god of dodge + life and death, and never quixotic(because it also gives your enemy +30 to hit you, in case you've forgotten).

Selena: Apd, Deathblow, armored blow, quixotic, certian blow. (stock: sol, luna, rend heaven vengeance, aegis,counter, replicate, strong riposte, swordfaire, heartseeker, good fortune)

Address: 05670 50730 60737 53066

I also have tons for camilla, azura, takumi, silas, kaze, arthur(dont ask me how, i dont even like arthur), and felicia

And a fair bit for everyone else(i'm only at chapter 16-17, i have my other character's logbook data saved, though.)

Needless to say: I have a good selection for every unit that's not a corrin-sexual(you know, the ones that can only s rank an opposite gender MU) except Flora(best maid).

Warning: i have no idea how to turn off autoupdate, so these skills might change around without my intending to change them.

PS: i've stocked up on accessories, i'll drop pink berets and effigy masks If i raid your castle for skills. starting now.

Hey man do you have a Selkie with aegis and pavise?

Castle Code : 04545 - 48817 - 39301 - 93506

Castle Name: Easy Aptitude

Units:

Felicia: Aptitude, Shurikenfaire, Tomebreaker

Sakura: Aptitude, Replicate, Live to Serve

Hana: Aptitude, Counter, Luna, Renewal

Subaki: Aptitude, Lancefaire

Oboro: Aptitude, Axebreaker, Trample

Takumi: Aptitude, Replicate

Selena: Aptitude, Swordfaire, Trample

Camilla: Aptitude, Axefaire, Bowbreaker, Swordbreaker, Hoshidan Unity

Orochi: Aptitude, Lifetaker, Tomefaire

Kagero: Aptitude, Replicate, Lethality

Edited by Adrianblade

• 07103-90598

80767-12315

• Conquest
  • Corrin / Easy Seize Skill
  • NA
  • Meat
  • Onyx
  • Easy Sieze
I'm not gonna list the skills that everyone has

or that I feel are useless

[spoiler=Skills]

• Corrin: Counter, Vantage, Swordfaire, Renewal, Swordbreaker
  • Azura: Movement +1, Lancefaire, Amaterasu, Vantage, Renewal
  • Felicia: Shurikenfaire, Inspiration, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker
  • Jakob: Aegis, Armored Blow, Shurikenfaire, Luna, Inspiration
  • Kaze: Seal Strength, Lethality, Vantage, Duelist's Blow, Death Blow, Shurikenfaire, Pass
  • Silas: Luna, Armored Blow, Swordfaire, Aegis, Sol, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker
  • Mozu: Seal Strength, Vantage, Life and Death, Certain Blow, Lancefaire, Bowfaire, Air Superiority, Amaterasu, Profiteer, Spendthrift
  • Shura: Bowfaire, Pass, Sol, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Lethality
  • Izana: (He's here I guess)
  • Elise: Tomefaire, Renewal, Live to Serve
  • Arthur: Sol, Swordfaire, Axefaire, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker
  • Effie: Luna, Aegis, Pavise, Wary Fighter, Lancefaire, Renewal, Tomebreaker
  • Odin: Tomefaire, Vantage, Astra, Lifetaker, Vengeance
  • Niles: Bowfaire, Lifetaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Vengeance
  • Nyx: Tomefaire, Vengeance, Lifetaker, Bowbreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Pass, Locktouch
  • Camilla: Trample, Axefaire, Swordbreaker, Bowbreaker, Savage Blow, Lifetaker, Vengeance
  • Luna: Sol, Vantage, Swordfaire, Bowfaire, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Air Superiority, Warding Blow, Darting Blow
  • Beruka: Axefaire, Savage Blow, Trample, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker, Sol, Bowbreaker
  • Laslow: Sol, Swordfaire, Shurikenbreaker, Axebreaker, Vantage, Locktouch, Lethality
  • Peri: Lethality, Luna, Aegis, Death Blow, Armored Blow, Lancefaire, Lifetaker
  • Benny: Lancefaire, Wary Fighter, Sol, Axebreaker, Pavise, Luna, Armored Blow
  • Charlotte: Counter, Vantage, Axefaire, Swordbreaker, Renewal, Sol, Lifetaker, Death Blow, Axebreaker, Tomebreaker
  • Leo: Tomefaire, Seal Magic, Vengeance, Lifetaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker
  • Keaton: Sol, Axebreaker
  • Gunter: Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Sol, Luna, Rend Heaven, Armored Blow, Lancefaire, Quixotic, Aegis, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Swordbreaker, Savage Blow, Trample, Tomebreaker
  • Xander: Swordfaire, Luna, Aegis, Armored Blow, Swordbreaker, Savage Blow, Trample
  • Flora: Shurikenfaire, Sol, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Vengeance, Lifetaker, Inspiration

If there's a skill not on here that you want I can likely easily get it and if you want a character or skill to be on my team just PM me about it. Know that I have no intention of getting Rend Heaven, Replicate, or Aptitude on many characters, if any at all. Sorry that I don't post who's currently on my castle, it'd be a big pain to do so. As previously stated if you want a skill just PM me and I'll put them on the roster.

I updated. Edited by JuicyBlucy

Ok now I have a question.

Is it possible to buy Rescue staves from other people's castles? I haven't found any so far, and my own store is sold out.

I'm at Nohr endgame.

no, unfortunately not. :(:

Ok now I have a question.

Is it possible to buy Rescue staves from other people's castles? I haven't found any so far, and my own store is sold out.

I'm at Nohr endgame.

Is it possible to reliably obtain anything that can't be bought infinitely from the level 3 shops? I understand that they don't want legendary weapons being handed out willy-nilly, but it's aggravating that we can't even buy Javelins or Hand Axes once our paltry supply is gone.

Just realized I never did this, ha ha...

Castle Address: 18133-76326

65004-11779

• Nohr
  • Avatar Name: Cassia / Castle Name: Fort Anys
  • NA
  • Milk
  • Topaz
  • Uh, easy? I really don't know. I sort of tried sort of didn't