My Castle Code: 10770-91152-52514-44282

Castle Name: Starlot
Chosen affinity: Revelations
Revelation Avatar: Franklin
Region: NA
Food Resources: Berries, Beans
Mineral Resources: Pearl, Emeralds
Battle Level: Easy Seize

I'm a skill collector so I'd like my unit to have all possible skills (excluding DLC skills)
I'm currently looking to add all skills in these classes, please let me know if your MU has any of the skills in these classes:

-Oni Savage

-Apothecary

-Merchant

I'm also looking to add the skills Underdog and Demoselle to MU
and I'd like to add skills to Flora preferably Renewal

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Castle Code: 01944-44256-09605-44783

Avatar class and skills: Vanguard with Heavyblade, Aether, Strengthtaker, Galeforce and Swordfaire.

Resources are Cabbage, Peaches, Topaz and Quartz.

Also, I've got several different avatars if anyone is interested. I promise they won't disappoint :)

P.S. been trying to test out the "Bond Units" feature so pm me if anyone is interested in helping me out with it?

• My Castle Code: 01621-30199-85960-95696

• Hoshido

Region: EU

Food Resource: Rice

Mineral Resource: Quartz

Mine is easy seize and has some decent skills on characters.

• 3DS Friend Code: 0216-1296-9238 | My Castle Code: 06308-76908-18855-53340

• Chosen affinity: (Revelations)

Avatar Name: Daylnn / Castle Name: Alefgard

Region: (North America)

Food Resources: Meat, Peach

Mineral Resources: Crystal, Amber

Battle Level: Easy (Just stroll on up and seize my throne)

Additional Notes: I'd prefer to get battle points more than anything, if possible, but you're welcome to do what you like. Lilith is around, but she's a non-issue. I just feel bad when I remove her shrine. Also, the units in place are all the main royals, without weapons and set to hold. Every single one is maxed out through all the classes they have to start without using partner or friendship seals, with skills from those classes equipped.

Edited by Dai

Hey guys, does anyone have a spendrift midori, aptitude oboro, kagero, orochi, azama ?

I'd be willing to gift you anything from my accessory shop in return or you can take some of my skills.

I'm region locked to europe, bullshit right?

Cheers...

Easy Seize & rare skills Castle Address:05727-06411-52442-68189

Avatar:Nohrian Trust, Astra, Aether, Dragon Fang, & Galeforce

Midori:Lethality, Quitoxic, Replicate, Warp, & Galeforce

Sakura:Aether, Replicate, Warp, Miracle, & Dragon Fang

Kiragi:Quitoxic, Replicate, Astra, Aether, & Rend Heaven

Kana:Aptitude, Dragon Fang, Replicate, Nohrian Trust, & Warp

Happy hunting!

So started playing Birthright and I figured I should post here; WHO WANTS RECRUITABLE AMIIBO??!!!! CUS IVE GOT THAT!

Castle name: Sieze4Amiibo

Resources: Rice and Lapis

Units are all on hold with none on throne

The amiibo are currently at lv 15/16 and In addition to the first two skills of their classes they have

Ike: Counter and counter magic

Lucina: Steal Skill (Which Im planning on having her pass down to Caeldori fyi, thank you UnassumingVenusaur for your marriage expansion patch~)

Marth: Gamble

Robin: Vantage

Anybody know if personal skills are tied to save files or the actual game rom? Cause I was wanting to give them some personal skills which should be doable by just editing their character block but idk if I can do that with just my save file.

I also have some good skills on some other units Like death blow on Takumi, MU, and Kaden.

This is gonna change though gradually as Im only on chapter 12 so far. Once I get the child units expect Anna!Mitama, Hinoka!Shigure, Scarlet!Shiro, and Avatar!Asugi so you can have some cracked out shield units. And let me know if the amiibo from me can use heart seals or not cus UV gave them some alternate classes.

So started playing Birthright and I figured I should post here; WHO WANTS RECRUITABLE AMIIBO??!!!! CUS IVE GOT THAT!

Castle name: Sieze4Amiibo

Resources: Rice and Lapis

Units are all on hold with none on throne

The amiibo are currently at lv 15/16 and In addition to the first two skills of their classes they have

Ike: Counter and counter magic

Lucina: Steal Skill (Which Im planning on having her pass down to Caeldori fyi, thank you UnassumingVenusaur for your marriage expansion patch~)

Marth: Gamble

Robin: Vantage

Anybody know if personal skills are tied to save files or the actual game rom? Cause I was wanting to give them some personal skills which should be doable by just editing their character block but idk if I can do that with just my save file.

I also have some good skills on some other units Like death blow on Takumi, MU, and Kaden.

This is gonna change though gradually as Im only on chapter 12 so far. Once I get the child units expect Anna!Mitama, Hinoka!Shigure, Scarlet!Shiro, and Avatar!Asugi so you can have some cracked out shield units. And let me know if the amiibo from me can use heart seals or not cus UV gave them some alternate classes.

I hate to burst your bubble, but you can only recruit Amiibo if you scan them in yourself. It sucks but that's how it is :x

Also, you may want to take down your puppets for the most efficiency in your castle.

Edited by ZephyrZerard

My castle code: 10352-36722-77697-79298

Affinity: Hoshido

Castle name: Aptitude Kids!!

Region:EU

Resources: Fish and Pearl

Easy seize castle, all units on hold and no one in throne.

I have Aptitude for Avatar, Kana, Shigure, Sophie, Dwyer, Midori, Shiro, Asugi, Selkie and Rhajat :)

If you visit don't forget to leave feedback and give accessory for more visit points :)

If anyone has aptitude on Mitama, Kiragi, Hisame and Caeldori I would really appreciate it :)

My castle code: 10352-36722-77697-79298

Affinity: Hoshido

Castle name: Aptitude Kids!!

Region:EU

Resources: Fish and Pearl

Easy seize castle, all units on hold and no one in throne.

I have Aptitude for Avatar, Kana, Shigure, Sophie, Dwyer, Midori, Shiro, Asugi, Selkie and Rhajat :)

If you visit don't forget to leave feedback and give accessory for more visit points :)

If anyone has aptitude on Mitama, Kiragi, Hisame and Caeldori I would really appreciate it :)

I have all four with Aptitude at my castle.

The address is 02907 - 87563 - 06633 - 26526

Just to give you guys a heads up, my castle is centered around first gen characters containing apptitude and rare skills that will never change, even if i update my list, it will still no doubt contain the good sfuff, if you catch my drift lol.

Castle name: Aptitude Camp

Castle adress: 13260--22604--35914--09339.

Region: Locked to Europe/Aus.

Skills: too many to list and i'm always updating, therefore it's strictly centered around 1st gen apptitude and rare skills.

Reserved: way too much lol, make a request, then cross your fingers... ;)

Characters on atm: Jacob, Felicia, Kagero <3, M. U, Kaze, Sakura, Kaden, Hayato, Max luck gold farming Midori and Azura.

If my castle has assisted you in anyway, please leave me feedback and a ninja mask and/or rare Accessory as a sign of appreciation.

Note: when you give accessories, you still keep them, in other words you lose absolutely nothing, so why not spread the love ay...

=]

Edited by samsar08

My Castle Code: 02402-10087-24109-46336

Castle Name: Fort Rubee

Revelation Avatar: Rubee

Food Resources: Milk, Peaches

Mineral Resources: Pearl, Topaz

I'm looking for skills for Charlotte - Death Blow, Certain Blow, Aptitude (just for the grinding reasons), Astra and Tomebreaker

If you have any of these it will be a great help, thank you.

All I really have is a Midori with - Luck +4, Hoshidan Unity, Salvage Blow, Profiteer and Quixotic

• My Castle Code: 15233-34081-30420-86249

• Hoshido

Food Resource: Peaches

Mineral Resource: Laptis

just got the game i'm on chapter 8 right now so i don't have much yet

Castle Name: Fort Rubee

Revelation Avatar: Rubee

I'm looking for skills for Charlotte - Death Blow, Certain Blow, Aptitude (just for the grinding reasons), Astra and Tomebreaker

All I really have is a Midori with - Luck +4, Hoshidan Unity, Salvage Blow, Profiteer and Quixotic

I've got Charlotte up no with all but Tomebreaker. Still looking for that myself. D:

Edited by DFrostedTuna

Castle Name: Fort Kamui

Revelation Avatar: Kamui

I updated this, forgot that the castle I have up right now is different from my current playthrough.

Castle Address: 01938-17138-48013-81473

Chosen affinity: Hoshidan

Castle name: FT. Tenchu

Food: Fish

Minerals: Pearl

Easy Seize with no Lilith

Auto-Place Defenders: OFF

All Units on Hold for easy Seizing

Please leave some Accessories there;D

Skill Setup of my Characters atm:

Avatar: Hoshidian Unity, Luna, Rend Heaven, Replicate, Aptitude

Azura: Profiteer, Luck +4, Renewal, Replicate, Aptitude

Ryoma: Astra, Rend Heaven, Vantage, Duelist Blow, Death Blow

Takumi: Luna, Quixotic, Rend Heaven, Replicate, Lifetaker

Kaze: Seal Speed, Seal Strength, Seal Defense, Locktouch, Savage Blow

Mozu: Aptitude, Skill +2, Amaterasu, Profiteer, Quick Draw

more to come...

Btw i am looking for a Castle with either or all of the following Skills on Scarlet: Death Blow, Vantage, Vengeance, Luna, Agressor, Skilltaker

Edited by Mugen

I hate to burst your bubble, but you can only recruit Amiibo if you scan them in yourself. It sucks but that's how it is :x

Also, you may want to take down your puppets for the most efficiency in your castle.

Well, they dont have shields is the thing. Ive seen some other people who have boss characters you can recruit due to them lacking shields. Unless its coded specifically to the characters themself, then damn :/

and yeah Im gonna take out those puppets, I forgot about those things.

Edited by Technocolor