Hana- aptitude,renewal

Silas-aptitude, ageis

Hinoka-aptitude, renewal

Oboro-aptitude, deathblow, countermagic

Subaki-aptitude, astra,

Rinkah-aptitude,

MU-aptitude, sol, pavise

Setsuna-aptitude, lethality

Affinity: Hoshido mostly (until i finish the game) and Conquest rarely. and waiting for rev...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who visits me and leaves an accessory, I will try to return the favor. I've been checking my accessory log daily.

CaitlynMellark, I got another bond unit from you. I'm going to start needing some child support.

I don't have that kind of gold, missy

What did I say about safe accessory sharing, hm?

Anywho, since everyone else is asking for things, Imma be greedy & ask

Does anyone have characters with Counter or Magic Counter?

I like those skills

3DS Friend Code: 0619-5313-1979, Please PM me if you add me

Castle Address: 06510-44516-86659-54393

Choosen Affinity: Revelation

Castle name: EasySkillsSeize

Region: NA

Food Resource: Meat, Daikon

Mineral Resource: Emerald, Coral

Additional Notes:

Difficulty setting: Lunatic/Classic

Available skills
- Kana(F): Aptitude, Death Blow, Savage Blow
- Shigure: Aptitude, Rend Heaven
- Dwyer: Aptitude, Rend Heaven

- Sophie: Replicate, Rend Heaven

- Shiro: Aptitude, Replicate
- Siegbert: Replicate, Death Blow

- Kiragi: Aptitude, Death Blow

- Nina: Aptitude, Replicate

- Ophelia: Aptitude, Death Blow

- Hisame: Aptitude, Rend Heaven

Update:

- Nina: Aptitude, Replicate

- Ophelia: Aptitude, Death Blow

- Hisame: Aptitude, Rend Heaven

I don't have that kind of gold, missy

What did I say about safe accessory sharing, hm?

I like those skills

I have a Sakura with Counter magic.

An Avatar (Thalia) with Counter Magic

A Hana with Counter Magic

A Hisame with Counter Magic

A Mitama with Counter Magic

And a Forrest with Counter Magic.

Want any of those? I can equip the skill, throw them on my defense party and set everyone on hold.

There's a reason I don't go giving accessories. I take cards. I generally don't give accessories. I don't want to get no tons of bond units and end up needing to pay someone for all of it!

In all seriousness, I just don't have much interest in bond units (and have none). Though I do give out accessories (rarely) and take cards (normally always). Lots of Ninja Masks. Because I like Ninja masks.

Edited by Fallaner

I have a Sakura with Counter magic.

An Avatar (Thalia) with Counter Magic

A Hana with Counter Magic

A Hisame with Counter Magic

A Mitama with Counter Magic

And a Forrest with Counter Magic.

Want any of those? I can equip the skill, throw them on my defense party and set everyone on hold.

There's a reason I don't go giving accessories. I take cards. I generally don't give accessories. I don't want to get no tons of bond units and end up needing to pay someone for all of it!

In all seriousness, I just don't have much interest in bond units. Though I do give out accessories (rarely) and take cards (normally always). Lots of Ninja Masks. Because I like Ninja masks.

I dont suppose you have a sakura with tomefaire do you?

I dont suppose you have a sakura with tomefaire do you?

Nope. I didn't do much reclassing with her (or most anyone except Thalia [And a bit of Leo reclassing for the sake of Nohrian Trust procs]).

Considering how easy it is to level people up capped units for me (don't ask me to freshly level someone, it's painful in comparison), I can probably go get it for her if you want it, since it's one of the skills from a class she can go to instead of priestess.

Thanks to the gold mission now, I have over 350K and can afford plenty of seals.

Edited by Fallaner

Nope. I didn't do much reclassing with her (or most anyone except Thalia [And a bit of Leo reclassing for the sake of Nohrian Trust procs]).

Considering how easy it is to level people up capped units for me (don't ask me to freshly level someone, it's painful in comparison), I can probably go get it for her if you want it, since it's one of the skills from a class she can go to instead of priestess.

Thanks to the gold mission now, I have over 350K and can afford plenty of seals.

I see and yeah i do want tomefaire without going through all the trouble on leveling her up on my end.

I see and yeah i do want tomefaire without going through all the trouble on leveling her up on my end.

I can do that for you. Just a couple of quick levels. Maybe just a single run of Revelation Chapter 26 map X2 Scout enemy batches.

Anyone else have a request?

I can take requests for basic or reclass (non A+ ranks, and i'll list who I Sed below you so you can request from there) for: Xander, Silas, Leo, Hinoka, Takumi, the Avatar (Thalia), Sakura, Elise, Laslow/Inigo, Severa/Selena, Odin/Owain and Ryoma, as those are my ones over level 20 ATM (the lowest they go is level 25 right now)

Note: My pairings are based on how I like the pairing (and how much I feel it fits)

Silas married Elise

Xander married Sakura

Leo married Thalia (Samurai reclass option for Leo as a result)

Hinoka Married Subaki (So probably no real gain for her there)

Takumi married Oboro

Laslow/Inigo married Azura

Severa/Selena married Odin/Owain

Edited by Fallaner

I can do that for you. Just a couple of quick levels. Maybe just a single run of Revelation Chapter 26 map X2 Scout enemy batches.

Anyone else have a request?

I can take requests for basic or reclass (non S or A+ ranks so far because i'm saving them) for: Xander, Silas, Leo, Hinoka, Takumi, the Avatar (Thalia), Sakura, Elise, Laslow/Inigo, Severa/Selena, Odin/Owain and Ryoma, as those are my ones over level 20 ATM (the lowest they go is level 25 right now)

Fair enough i will be waiting but i don't know your castle code for when the time comes.

Fair enough i will be waiting but i don't know your castle code for when the time comes.

I can repost it when I've gotten the skill for you.

However, my castle code should be in the list so you can go look at it there.

I'll post again when I've gotten the skill for you.

I can repost it when I've gotten the skill for you.

However, my castle code should be in the list so you can go look at it there.

I'll post again when I've gotten the skill for you.

Alright i will check your castle code i just recently joined to the site.

Alright i will check your castle code i just recently joined to the site.

Sakura has Tomefaire. Set people to hold, so my castle's difficulty should now be "easy", if someone could update that.

Sakura is part of my party and i've verified that she's deployed with Tomefaire, so you can go grab it now if you want.

Castle code:

10723-14694

49253-48000

Edited by Fallaner

Sakura has Tomefaire. Set people to hold, so my castle's difficulty should now be "easy", if someone could update that.

Sakura is part of my party and i've verified that she's deployed with Tomefaire, so you can go grab it now if you want.

Castle code:

10723-14694

49253-48000

Ty im on my way uh dude u did note put ur troops on standby i keep getting kit by ur troops

Edited by Herolegend3160

I like those skills

My avatar has both of those skills, and I have a Sakura with it but I recruited her from someone else (forgot who) :/

Edited by Jin

Is the gold mission available now? It wouldn't load for me. How much gold does it give out?

Is the gold mission available now? It wouldn't load for me. How much gold does it give out?

I've been getting 50K per run. And it's pretty easy for me to do a run (considering im on casual and shrug off deaths from Auto)

Hey guys

First time poster; looooong time lurker

Here is my Castle Address; 02048-18551-41291-08987

I'm still learning the mechanics of this game. The SE edition finally arrived yesterday and I took the day off from work to you know...play :/

Looking forward to any tips and tricks on getting the most I can out of this game

My Castle code: 07316-80632-43094-26261

Choice: Hoshindo route

Name: Kouran My Castle name: Ft. Kouran

Resources: Coral and Peaches

Castle Difficulty: Easy. Everyone stands still and has weapons, though the throne is open for the taking if you don't want to try a rout.

Note: Some of my units have money making skills if you don't wanna/can't use the DLCs.

Edited by Moondrag

• 3DS Friend Code: 5301 - 0894 - 7546

• Castle Code : 14904-64936 64349-99787

Chosen Affinity: Revelations

Castle Name: Castle Figaro

Food Resources: Daikon Radishes and Berries

Mineral Resources: Quartz and Opal

Battle Level: Medium

Extra Notes: I hope to exchange some friends with some of you!