My Castle Central: Friend|Castle Code Sharing

Elieson

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know any castles that I can get warp for some units? (Azura, MU if it's possible to get that on a male Avatar, Felicia)

Here's mine anyway:

CASTLE ADDRESS:

17108-94167

37841-38213

CHARACTERS/SKILLS: (skills in ( ) are not equipped but I can do so on request...)

Kamui – Nohrian Trust, Aggressor, Quixoticm Shurikenfair, Replicate, (Galeforce, Draconic Hex, Lethality, Astra, Rend Heaven, Vantage, Hoshidan Unity, Poison Strike, Even Kneel, Iron Will, Clarity, Relief, Speed +2, Rally Movement)

Felicia – Tomebreaker, Aegis, Pavise, Counter, Rend Heaven

Ryoma – Life and Death, Rend Heaven, Replicate, Swordfaire, (Seal Strength, Astra)

Azura – Amaterasu

Takumi – Life and Death, Replicate, Rend Heaven, Bowfaire, Certain Blow

And that's my PvP team as well lol if you want to play.

VISIT MAH CASTLEEEEEEE! I want those two shields :P

Does anyone know any castles that I can get warp for some units? (Azura, MU if it's possible to get that on a male Avatar, Felicia)

Here's mine anyway:

CASTLE ADDRESS:

17108-94167

37841-38213

CHARACTERS/SKILLS: (skills in ( ) are not equipped but I can do so on request...)

Kamui – Nohrian Trust, Aggressor, Quixoticm Shurikenfair, Replicate, (Galeforce, Draconic Hex, Lethality, Astra, Rend Heaven, Vantage, Hoshidan Unity, Poison Strike, Even Kneel, Iron Will, Clarity, Relief, Speed +2, Rally Movement)

Felicia – Tomebreaker, Aegis, Pavise, Counter, Rend Heaven

Ryoma – Life and Death, Rend Heaven, Replicate, Swordfaire, (Seal Strength, Astra)

Azura – Amaterasu

Takumi – Life and Death, Replicate, Rend Heaven, Bowfaire, Certain Blow

And that's my PvP team as well lol if you want to play.

VISIT MAH CASTLEEEEEEE! I want those two shields :P

I think Warp is a DLC-only skill and is not available yet.

I think Warp is a DLC-only skill and is not available yet.

It is, but couldn't you just get it from a Japanese castle or something? I can try with my own Japanese copy but I'd have to update to current firmware. I know for sure you can get it from someone's castle that I visited who had it (but I'm assuming he hacked it in as he had that crazy good Conquest Takumi 1-range bow skill that you can't get too). Man I wish that skill was Takumi's innate skill :P

Unfortunately I failed that castle and I can't try until tomorrow. Warp was only on Azura anyway.

It is, but couldn't you just get it from a Japanese castle or something? I can try with my own Japanese copy but I'd have to update to current firmware. I know for sure you can get it from someone's castle that I visited who had it (but I'm assuming he hacked it in as he had that crazy good Conquest Takumi 1-range bow skill that you can't get too). Man I wish that skill was Takumi's innate skill :P

Unfortunately I failed that castle and I can't try until tomorrow. Warp was only on Azura anyway.

Simply put, DLC skills can't be inherited, regardless of region.

UPDATE AS OF 3/06/16 8:23 PM CENTRAL TIME

LAST ONE FOR A WHILE UNLESS I GET SOME REALLY GOOD SKILLS FOR SOME CHARACTERS THAT DON'T HAVE GOOD ONES, HOWEVER I'LL STILL REPOST EVERYDAY OR SO TO REFRESH!!!

My Castle Code: 03638-46258-44468-97910

Chosen Affinity: Nohr (atm)

Difficulty: Easy - Classic

Castle Name: <<Rare Skills>>

Region: NA

Food: Meat

Minerals: Onyx

* (STARS) = NEW ADDITIONS OR TWEAKS

SKILLS UP FOR EASY SEIZE GRABS AND CHARACTERS FOR RECRUITMENT

*FeMU!: Great Lord: Death Blow, Quixotic, Lifetaker, Renewal, Death Blow, and Aether(Pretty sure you can't get this one so PM if you want something else I have almost everything besides seriously hacked ones)

*Effie: Berzerker: Counter, Gamble, Renewal, Certain Blow and Death Blow. (Also have Sol, Pavise, Aegis, Lancefaire, Aptitude, Quick Draw and Replicate.)

*Camilla: Malig Knight: Lifetaker, Axefaire, Bowbreaker, Swordbreaker, and Aegis. (Also have, Rend Heaven, Replicate, Quixotic, Savage Blow, Counter, Countermagic, and Trample,.)

*Charlotte: Berzerker: Certain Blow, Renewal, Countermagic, Gamble, and Death Blow. (Also have, Rally Strength, Astra, Dragon Fang, Sol, Rend Heaven, Counter, Spendthrift, Axefaire, Quixotic, Replicate, and Aptitude.)

*Silas: Dread Fighter: Death Blow, Lifetaker, Aggressor, Swordfaire, and Certain Blow. (Also have, Sol, Lancefaire, Amaterasu, Trample, Darting Blow, Quick Draw, Bowfaire, Air Superiority, and Aptitude.)

*Keaton: Wolfssegner: Odd Shaped, Luna, Sol, Astra, Odd Shaped, Better Odds. (Also have, Replicate, Grisly Wound, and Aptitude.)

*Selena: Master Ninja: Vantage, Death Blow, Life and Death, Sol, and Swordfaire. (Also have, Rend Heaven, Lethality, Shurikenbreaker, Trample, Shrurikenfaire, Poison Strike, Good Fortune, Savage Blow, and Aptitude.)

*Peri: Master Ninja: Trample, Lifetaker, Lethality, Death Blow, and Rend Heaven. (Also have. Vengeance, Replicate, Axefaire, Swordbreaker, Sol, Luna, Lancefaire, Shurikenfaire, Poison Strike, and Aptitude.)

*Felicia: Maid: Renewal, Shurikenfaire, Astra, Rend Heaven, Lethality. (Also have Counter, Countermagic, Pavise, Aegis, Live to Serve, Tomebreaker, Replicate, and Aptitude.)

*Leo: Dark Knight: Malefic Aura, Tomefaire, Lifetaker, Astra, and Death Blow. (Also have Seal Strength, Sol, Miracle, Replicate, Inspiration, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Renewal, Aptitude, Air Superiority, and Heartseeker.)

OTHER CHARACTERS THAT WEREN'T PUT UP FOR AVAILABILITY YET UNLESS REQUESTED FURTHER VIA PM (AKA BENCHED)

Elise: Troubadour: Counter, Live to Serve, Pavise, Aegis, and Renewal. (Also have Rend Heaven and Tomefaire.)

Beruka: Wyvern Rider: Air Superiority, Axefaire, Trample, Aptitude, and Rend Heaven.

Benny: Knight: Countermagic, Lancefaire, Luna, Renewal, and Sol. (Also have Bowbreaker and Aptitude.)

Kaze: Ninja: Vantage, Death Blow, Armored Blow, Shurikenfaire, and Luna. (Also have Seal Strength, Poison Strike, Replicate, Amaterasu, and Aptitude.)

Azura: Songstress: Amaterasu, Lancefaire, Aegis, Pavise, and Aptitude. (Also have Astra and Rend Heaven.)

Laslow: Mercenary: Aptitude, Rend Heaven, Swordfaire, and Life and Death. (Also have Shurikenbreaker.)

Mozu: Villager: Lifetaker, Aegis, Certain Blow, Death Blow, and Aptitude. (Also have Astra, Luna, Pavise, Replicate, Quick Draw, Air Superiority, Quixotic, Amaterasu, Underdog, and Profiteer.)

Jakob: Butler: Shurikenfaire, Lifetaker, Aegis, Pavise, and Lethality. (Also have Rend Heaven, Miracle, Armored Blow, and Bowbreaker.)

Arthur: Fighter: Countermagic, Certain Blow, Luna, Renewal, and Pavise.

Odin: Dark Mage: Quixotic, Lifetaker, Tomefaire, Death Blow, and Lethality.

Niles: Outlaw: Rend Heaven, Bowfaire, Trample, and Life and Death.

Nyx: Dark Mage: Malefic Aura, Rend Heaven, Lifetaker, Replicate, and Aptitude.

Gunter: Great Knight: Astra, Luna, Aegis, Pavise, and Aptitude.

Enjoy~ PM for any requests or questions

WILL EDIT AND (MAYBE, IF IM NOT LAZY) POST HOSHIDO SKILLS LATER

QUICK TIP ON HOW TO SKIP CASTLE COOLDOWN FOR SKILLS/RECRUITMENT ON ONE PERSON!

Anyone interested in buying multiple skills / recruit characters, there is a method that works everytime. Just do a save before you begin your fight with the enemy (aka strategy screen), then seize the enemy and choose which skill / character you would like (ATLEAST CHOOSE ONE SKILL OR RECRUIT NO MATTER IF YOU WANT IT). Then afterwards you would want to SOFTRESET (L + R + START), and reload that save before the battle. Then do the previous method above and if done correctly you should see both (or all) units you choose skills from / recruited in the unit log book, thus allowing you to just enjoy buying all of their skills AND SKIPPING THE CASTLE DAY COOLDOWN. Enjoy!

Edited by Hiyumi

Would like to update my skills list on characters since I have useful things now. Azura: aptitude Sakura: aptitude, renewal, bowfaire Hana: Astra, aptitude Avatar: aptitude, draconic hex, swordfaire Kaze: aptitude Velouria: Sol, aptitude Soleil: Sol, aptitude, astra, hoshidan unity Nina: luna, aptitude Mozu: aegis

Still looking for an Izana with different skills. If someone has one on their team, then I will give that person a handshake.

got it, thanks man~

additionally, i found an azura with hoshidan unity(is this even possible? I thought you only gave your secondary class to your MU's partner) if anyone's interested, i picked it up too.

I've only got warp on my Azura out of that list. (I have a Witch Nyx with it as well, but that's about it.)

Would like to update my skills list on characters since I have useful things now. Azura: aptitude Sakura: aptitude, renewal, bowfaire Hana: Astra, aptitude Avatar: aptitude, draconic hex, swordfaire Kaze: aptitude Velouria: Sol, aptitude Soleil: Sol, aptitude, astra, hoshidan unity Nina: luna, aptitude Mozu: aegis

What's your castle address?

got it, thanks man~

additionally, i found an azura with hoshidan unity(is this even possible? I thought you only gave your secondary class to your MU's partner) if anyone's interested, i picked it up too.

There's been lots of hacked skills appearing. Every first gen unit besides Mozu that has Aptitude is hacked.

I've only got warp on my Azura out of that list. (I have a Witch Nyx with it as well, but that's about it.)

Checked you out mate, and I can confirm from whoever told me earlier that it is not possible for me to inherit Witch, it doesn't even show up on the inherit screen lol. Thanks anyway though.

My Castle Code: 09164-96239 29562-39070

Chosen affinity: Revelations

Revelation Avatar: Franklin

Regionot: NA

Food Resources: Peaches, Wheat

Mineral Resources: Quartz, Emeralds

Battle Level: Easy Seize

Available Skills:

MU- Aptitude, renewal, Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, Replicate

Azura- Aptitude, Renewal, Hoshidan Unity, Draconic Hex, Lancefaire

Kaden- Astra, Renewal, Gentilhomme, Swordfaire, future Sight

Felicia- Resistance+2, Pavise, Shurikenfaire, Good Fortune, Strong Riposte

Ryoma- Aptitude, Vantage, Replicate, Hoshidan Unity, Swordfaire

Xander- Shelter, Elbow Room, Defender, Aegis, Duelist's Blow

Silas- Shelter, Elbow Room, Luna, Renewal, Strong Riposte

Sakura- Miracle, Rally Luck, Darting Blow, Hoshidan Unity

I'm a skill collector so I'd like my unit to have all possible skills (excluding DLC skills)

I'm currently looking to add all skills in these classes, please let me know if your MU has any of the skills in thesearch classes:

Wyvern Rider, Wyvern Lord, Malig Knight

Oni Savage, Oni Chieftain, Blacksmith

Apothecary

If you're looking for me to add a specific skill PM me to see if I have it for the characters listed (sorry I don't have a wider range of characters)

My code is 00797-18976-58453-10164. I have castles in every route. My Valla is the one currently online; it has cabbages, peaches, topaz, and emeralds. Conquest has onyx and cabbages, and Hoshido topaz and rice. I gift bath towels.

A bit of an odd request, but does anyone have good skills on Shura, Reina, or Scarlet?

My Shura currently has Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Replicate, Power Rally, and Skill Rally. Nothing he can't get normally, though it might save some reclassing. Shura's one of my favorites so I'll be sure to get him some Avatar-marriage exclusive skills in the future.

15072-33055

24388-68910

Edited by DLNarshen

Alright so, update with my stuff....

If you don't want spoilers for third route (or anything from third route) avoid my own My Castle.

If not, my resources have changed and right now I don't have a lot of people recruited.

I have Emerald, Quartz, Berries, and Daikon

Address is the same, name is GateOfBablyon

FE:Fates - MyCastle: EzSkillHoshido (Aptitude, ect...)

~ 12514-29694-66068-57372

Hoshido

Quartz and Daikon

Corrin aka Hawke

Aptitude, Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, Dragon Fang, Quixotic

Scarlet

Bowbreaker, Swordbreaker and Aptitude

Silas

Aptitude, Quixotic, Vantage, Astra, Life and Death

Hinoka

Aptitude, Bowbreaker, Rend Heaven, Quixotic, Lancefaire

Sakura

Aptitude, Live to Serve, Renewal, Counter, Countermagic

Ryoma

Aptitude, Vantage, Swordfaire, Hoshidan Unity, Luna

Takumi

Aptitude, Luna, Life and Death, Quixotic, Vantage

Azura

Hoshidan Unity, Dragon Fang, Inspiring Song, Movement+1, Amaterasu

Reina

Aptitude

Rinkah

Aptitude, Quixotic, Salvage Blow, Rend Heaven, Tomefaire

Only need Aptitude on Shura, Izana and Yukimura

All near front gate on Defend.

If you want easy clears use the left gate as it and the throne are unguarded.

Edited by Pretty_Handsome

3DS Friend Code: 0619-5313-1979, Please PM me if you add me

Castle Address: 06510-44516-86659-54393

Choosen Affinity: Revelation

Castle name: EasySkillsSeize

Region: NA

Food Resource: Meat, Daikon

Mineral Resource: Emerald, Coral

Additional Notes:

Difficulty setting: Lunatic/Classic

Battle level: Easy

Available skills
- Avatar: Replicate, Death Blow, Vantage, Lifetaker, Aptitude
- Ryoma: Replicate, Lancebreaker

- Xander: Replicate, Renewal

- Camilla: Replicate, Rend Heaven, Trample

- Hinoka: Aptitude

- Orochi: Death Blow, Rend Heaven, Aptitude

- Niles: Replicate, Bowfaire

- Leo: Death Blow

- Takumi: Death Blow, Replicate

- Velouria: Pavise, Rend Heaven, Savage Blow

Everyone is on hold so it should be easy to seize :)

Update:

Finally All buildings lvl 3 :v