So, who did you A+ who with who and why?

Pretty_Handsome

Rinkah and Oboro kinda happened while I made them both tank together

So I did that--I didn't use the classes yet since I'm doing nogrind so I'm not about to put them into classes they have no ranks in during the storyline, but after I beat the game I'll go and grab some skills--Breaking Sky's pretty neat for it's high activation rate, and Flamboyance is more of a postgame thing but it'd help Great Club hit rates. On Oboro's end, Spear Master is a +crit class, so Ogre Strike is nice.

I don't think I have any other A+s--Sakura/Azura's sitting there but neither's particularly useful for each other

Edited by Thor Odinson

I'm sorry, I haven't done it yet... What's A+ support Rank? I know S is marriage, of course. But A+? I am only familiar with the C, B, A, S system.

A+ is platonic from two people of the same gender, I think? Whatever the case is, they can reclass into another person's class using a Friendship Seal and gain all those skills and stuff. And Corrin can do that, though, with multiple people and if you're only at A rank.

No new support convos though.

For now I only have Rinkah and Oboro... And I'm in go to have Takumi and Ryoma for skills... After that... I don't know

But for Revelations I'm sure I will get Leo with Takumi and Oboro with Beruka (probably A+ all the siblings)

Edited by SniperGYS

I did Sakura and Azura on my birthright file, although it was largely useless. I started a conquest game recently and I plan on A+ supporting my female avatar to either Velouria or Charlotte. I'm actually not sure if its possible to do that but my secondary class is oni savage. I wanna try and get a zerker with death blow so that's why.

I didn't take gameplay into consideration at all for my A+ ranks- I basically treat it like another support level and always mutually A+ characters because i'm a filthy polyshipper

So far it's just Kagero/Orochi and Sakura/Hana. The only one that I will do for gameplay reasons is Asugi/Shiro because I want Asugi to end in Basara.

What's the best A+ for Ryoma and Xander?

I'm thinking to A+ Ryoma and Xander so they both can switch classes.. or is it better for them to A+ the Ninjas?

I'd say ninja once respectively on their own routes just to get replicate, but unlike Ninja, Paladin and Swordmaster are good classes for Ryoma and Xander to physically be in even not considering skills--so once you get replicate they don't need to do ninja again.

I'd say ninja once respectively on their own routes just to get replicate, but unlike Ninja, Paladin and Swordmaster are good classes for Ryoma and Xander to physically be in even not considering skills--so once you get replicate they don't need to do ninja again.

Yeah they already have their OP prf weapon with 1-2 range.. so I'll just let them A+ each other them, thanks!