Favorite Critical Skill Quotes

Sarahtoga104

Now that game is out and we can hear the English critical skill quotes I'm curious what everyone's favorites are so far. Especially as I think the English has more variety in their quotes than the Japanese.

Personally for me Mozu's "You smell like a goat!" and Kirargi's "War is heck!" gave me a good chuckle.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime RNG bs happens in this game, Kiragi's "War is heck!" rings through my ears.

I also like how Ryoma and his retainers have the same "You have breathed your last!" quote. Saizo pulls it off the best, naturally.

Now that game is out and we can hear the English critical skill quotes I'm curious what everyone's favorites are so far. Especially as I think the English has more variety in their quotes than the Japanese.

Personally for me Mozu's "You smell like a goat!" and Kirargi's "War is heck!" gave me a good chuckle.

YES. I laughed out loud when she said that.

BEST. CRIT QUOTE. EVER.

Some personal favorites of mine as someone who's only played Birthright (though have been to Nohrian castle arenas):

• "You're just a stain" - Felicia (I actually think it may be one of her best delivered lines)
  • Kaden's laugh
  • "You're a bad apple" - Mozu (the goat one is good too, but I like this one a bit more)
  • "Hope you like hell" - Rhajat
  • "You're gonna need stitches" - Oboro
  • "Time to take out the trash" - Jakob
  • "Smile! Your dead!" - Soliel

And I probably wouldn't list it otherwise but one of Laslow's is "Stop staring at me" while in Awakening Olivia had "STOP STARING!". I love seeing him get one similar to his mother's. This makes me really hope one of Odin's is similar to "Clear a path, everyone" and one of Selena's to be similar to "That's quite enough".

• "Let's get WILD!" - Hinata (super cute and hot af)
  • "....goodbye" - Hayato (I love it)
  • "You are SO last season!" - Oboro (adorable!)
  • "Cackles" - Kaden the best character EVER

I've only played Birthright so far.

Most of the one's already listed are my favs, but I like how most (if not all) of Rinkah's are related to fire, and Leo's "I will erase you". I also like Corrin's "This ends now" due to the delivery.

Takumi's "Oh, that's IT!" and Kaden's laugh so far. lol

Favorite animation is Ryoma's though. He pulls a Smash Ike and kicks the guy before swinging his sword! XD

omg that one with takumi is definitely one of my favorite. My favorite animations is sniper takumi's. It looks soo awesome...... but you will never steal leo's or jakob's place as my no.1 character in this game >D

Kaden's laugh and "Beautifiul and Deadly!"

Charlotte's "Your're Nobody!" especially if followed by "Did I do that?"

Silas's "Fall so that others may live!"

And much more.

Have anyone else noticed how thhe royals and their retainers share critical quotes?

Ryoma's and Saizo's "You have breathed your last!"

Xander's and Laslow's "You're right where I want you!"

Sakura and Hana's "It's all me!"

Camilla and Beruka's "Time to play!"

Are there other examples?

Kaden's laugh and "Beautifiul and Deadly!"

Charlotte's "Your're Nobody!" especially if followed by "Did I do that?"

Silas's "Fall so that others may live!"

And much more.

Have anyone else noticed how thhe royals and their retainers share critical quotes?

Ryoma's and Saizo's "You have breathed your last!"

Xander's and Laslow's "You're right where I want you!"

Sakura and Hana's "It's all me!"

Camilla and Beruka's "Time to play!"

Are there other examples?

Subaki also has "It's all me!" as a crit quote, and I think Selena has "Time to play!" too. That's a really nice touch, actually. I like it.

Can anyone link me to Kaden's laugh? I'm so interested now that everyone's talking about it - funnily enough, he's got a laugh in the Japanese version too which I rather like.

How could I forget,"Fall, so that others may live!". That quote is god tier

Yes I'd like some fries with my anime clichés please