Favorite Critical Skill Quotes

Sarahtoga104

How could I forget,"Fall, so that others may live!". That quote is god tier

THIS. Oh so much.

Yes I'd like some fries with my anime clichés please

Really, it's just cliched in generally. Sometimes that's not a bad thing.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Takumi's "Oh that's IT!" Also, I think there's one where he goes "I hate to have to do this..." <-- which I think works very well and is rather interesting for him. Takumi can be such a fiery, hotheaded character that the fact that he feels a pang of remorse before he wrecks someone's day adds a layer of warmth to him even in a dire situation.

Kaden's laugh.

Corrin's "This ends now!"

... I'm basically picking quotes others have listed, but yes, I think the critical quotes are great and they tend to have very good delivery.

Kaden's laugh and "Beautifiul and Deadly!"

Charlotte's "Your're Nobody!" especially if followed by "Did I do that?"

Silas's "Fall so that others may live!"

And much more.

Have anyone else noticed how thhe royals and their retainers share critical quotes?

Ryoma's and Saizo's "You have breathed your last!"

Xander's and Laslow's "You're right where I want you!"

Sakura and Hana's "It's all me!"

Camilla and Beruka's "Time to play!"

Are there other examples?

I also just heard Kagero say "You have breathed your last!"

Can anyone link me to Kaden's laugh? I'm so interested now that everyone's talking about it - funnily enough, he's got a laugh in the Japanese version too which I rather like.

Here you go.

Interesting to hear that the royals share a critical quote with their retainers. It's a pretty cute detail. What about the children, do they share any quotes with their parents like in the Japanese version? Or are they completely different, like in Awakening's English version?

Here you go.

Interesting to hear that the royals share a critical quote with their retainers. It's a pretty cute detail. What about the children, do they share any quotes with their parents like in the Japanese version? Or are they completely different, like in Awakening's English version?

That was awesome! Thank you!

You know, Kaden have some great lines in general,

"I got your back buddy!"

"This is to much fun!"

"I'll pay you back, promise!"

"Thanks friend!"

"Such beauty!"

"I'm to gorgeous to die!"

And many more lines!

Honestly, Kaden's english voice is voice in the game. The voice actor did a really good job!

I just visited a Valla castle and Elise was in the arena. I love it but I can't believe she says "scumbag" in one of them. I forget the exact quote, but the other Nohrian soldiers are gonna have to deliver to beat Elise saying "scumbag".

Hmmmm. A favorite Critical Quote. I can't decide which of these I like most.

"I make my own fate!"-Revelation MU

"For Nohr!"-Conquest MU

Also, I like both of these

"For the glory of Nohr!"-Xander

"For the glory of Hoshido!"-Ryoma

Also

"I'm afraid this will be messy!"-Jakob

Sometimes the simple stuff is great.

Corrin:

"For Nohr!" (At least the female voice)

Saizo:

"... Die."

Azura:

"My heart is singing." (I seriously love this lady's voice acting - the way she says that line is haunting >.>)

Leo:

"Nothing but cinders."

Elise:

"You're a bad influence!" (This one just made me laugh)

I just visited a Valla castle and Elise was in the arena. I love it but I can't believe she says "scumbag" in one of them. I forget the exact quote, but the other Nohrian soldiers are gonna have to deliver to beat Elise saying "scumbag".

Niles really did rub off on her.

Apparently one of Kamui's crit quotes on Revelation is "For Valla".

So much for the curse...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH WOW.

Edited by The DanMan

It's listed on the wiki, so take it with a grain of salt. Although, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

He has "For NOHR!" and "For Hoshido!", so it would make sense in that regard.

He has "For NOHR!" and "For Hoshido!", so it would make sense in that regard.

Won't stop me from laughing every time he says it outside of Valla (if it actually is one of his crit quotes). "Kamui, you mustn't mention Valla outside of the Kingdom itself or you'll be instantly killed...unless you're about to land a crit, because that would be sweet af."

Edited by Phillius

Won't stop me from laughing every time he says it outside of Valla (if it actually is one of his crit quotes). "Kamui, you mustn't mention Valla outside of the Kingdom itself or you'll be instantly killed...unless you're about to land a crit, because that would be sweet af."

I can attest that you do NOT say "For Valla!" in revelation as a critical quote. Having bought a special edition copy, I finished playing revelation last night. The only unique quote is "I make my own fate!", and not "For Valla!" which would honestly make no sense even IGNORING the curse.

I can attest that you do NOT say "For Valla!" in revelation as a critical quote. Having bought a special edition copy, I finished playing revelation last night. The only unique quote is "I make my own fate!", and not "For Valla!" which would honestly make no sense even IGNORING the curse.

So it's just someone jumping the gun and assuming he says that because he also says "For Nohr" and "For Hoshido" then. Thank God, that would've been really stupid.