Reminder: XP DLC and Beach Brawl come out tomorrow 02/25

Seifus

Don't forget that the next pieces of DLC are coming out tomorrow. If you feel that your units are underleveled or Conquest's difficulty has become too much you just said "fuck it", then there's the XP map. If you want to see your favorite Royal in a beach outfit, pick up Beach Brawl.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder when they're actually being released. I woke up super early and can't fall back asleep and was disappointed to see neither being available as of 6 AM EST. Any idea when they will be up?

I believe the EShop updates at 12PM EST. I'm not sure if that's when it's going to be released though.

A bummer if it's true, fighting some insomnia right now and I can't sleep.

Yay. Now I can grind up people.

Question: once I use eternal seals do level 21-98s gain XP as if they were 19 or 20's? Because just five levels ahead leads to such SLOW XP growth -.-

I think it's the same as 24-25.

Hopefully.

Units level 20/21 or higher gain exp at the same rate as 20/20

I believe the EShop updates at 12PM EST. I'm not sure if that's when it's going to be released though.

A bummer if it's true, fighting some insomnia right now and I can't sleep.

i read somewhere saying that its 9am pst for the dlc to come out

Edited by LoboKD001

i read somewhere saying that its 9am pst for the dlc to come out

You mean it won't come out until noon here? Wow, that's really dumb, Nintendo. Honestly, it should be released 3 AM EST/12 AM PST. I'm pretty sure that's the time my email from Amazon said I would get the download code for the map pack. I really wish they would have followed Amazon's example for this. As someone who doesn't attend school anymore, waiting till noon is now just extremely annoying. :\ I know it's a petty complaint but still...

Edited by ladyfoster

While I'm more looking forward to the Gold and Weapons maps, I'll make good use of Boo Camp. Because seriously, I REALLY need to get Elise promoted, since she's kinda on the defenseless department. Obviously, I'll turn her into a Strategist, unless Maid is the optimal choice...

While I'm more looking forward to the Gold and Weapons maps, I'll make good use of Boo Camp. Because seriously, I REALLY need to get Elise promoted, since she's kinda on the defenseless department. Obviously, I'll turn her into a Strategist, unless Maid is the optimal choice...

Elise as a strategist tho, her magic is off the charts.

Probably gonna be up in an hour.

For Awakening it always updated an hour after the eshop update. Just a heads up.

*waits patiently* who else is trying to get a grind in b4 work?

It sort of helps but you still need the support of the RNG gods. The Gold DLC and Ike DLC are what interest me the most. Gimme that vanguard brand

All i've ever wanted was a mini ike. That DLC needs to hurry up