Reminder: XP DLC and Beach Brawl come out tomorrow 02/25

Seifus

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but it does gives you more exp than normal, right?

or else my rinkah is gonna get stuck at getting 2 exp per battle...

Yea, but honestly the enemies are pretty tough. So far only very few of my units are able to fight them and they're mostly lvl 20 or near it.

Yea, but honestly the enemies are pretty tough. So far only very few of my units are able to fight them and they're mostly lvl 20 or near it.

... well crap that's like the opposite of the exp map in awakening. 8/

Mmm training Mozu will be a little hard in this dlc, how many of the faceless are aggresive?

The faceless are either a golden color or their regular green color. The green ones are aggressive and don't give as much exp and the gold ones run away. I'd say the amount of gold ones are probably around 40%?

Edited by bardo204

This is one of the worst ones I saw before starting the map

tumblr_o34dkulNo91rb90sgo1_400.jpg

Later one with Pavise spawned. Later a Stoneborn appeared with the Freeze ability which is honestly kinda scary. Best for me to not train Setsuna here because she's already been murdered.

For some reason my characters are getting barely any EXP from this map, they're all around level 10 (maybe a little higher) and I'm on Chapter 10 of Birthright, can someone explain to me what's happening?

I have a feeling this map is going to be much more effective for units that gain only around 1 exp per kill in a normal battle elsewhere. I promoted Sakura asap and that's exactly what happened around Chapter 10.

Sucks that there are aggressive units. Having to restart the game in an experience DLC map is sub-optimal. Maybe we were just too blessed in awakening lol... not to mention that the experience is pretty trash

Edited by Harkuia

I haven't played it yet... is it really that bad? D:

it isn't horrible.... you'll come out of the map having many of your units leveled up once, maybe twice. it's just a pain keeping all of your units in check with the aggressive enemies. the levels of the enemies are also scaled to your army's levels I think, or to where you are in the story, so it will be difficult to train your benched units