Accessories (Bikini,Swim shorts,etc.)

Ovesen324

Kindof. Not as an accessory, but if you have disrobing gale, you see people in their underwear.

NOTE: Carry a tome besides Disrobing Gale. When you fight a bunch of Berzerkers you will know why...

Edited by Nukemind

Kindof. Not as an accessory, but if you have disrobing gale, you see people in their underwear.

NOTE: Carry a tome besides Disrobing Gale. When you fight a bunch of Berzerkers you will know why...

oh well this is ok for now i guess :(

post-18265-0-66507800-1456387839_thumb.png

oh and how do you get that

I don't really mind this loss (because their naked bodies look far from attractive, with those long ass arms, weird muscles, etc).

One honest question though: is it true you can get these bikinis in your game with things such as cheat codes?

Also I really wonder why you can't play with Japanese players :/ same happened with Xeno X... dang it, I certainly hope it's not for racism.

One honest question though: is it true you can get these bikinis in your game with things such as cheat codes?

Sorta, look for the "Content Restoration and Delocalization" thread in the Fan Projects Forum.

The patch isn't finished yet, but it's looking good that they'll be able to add all the accessories back in. It's also a custom patch, meaning you'll need a way to access the Homebrew Menu and use HANS (a programs that allows various tweaks, one of which is custom patches) to launch your game.