Sign in to follow this  
Baldrick

The Gen 1 games are coming out on VC soon, so let's have a draft.

Hopefully people aren't too busy playing Fates.

Rules:
- Draft in snake style (i.e. 123443211...)
- Starter is free
- Undrafted mons can be used for HMs if none of your team can learn it, or in-game trades for a drafted mon.
- Your score is the average level of your team when you get into the Hall of Fame. Mons 10+ levels below your highest level don't contribute to the average.

If you're interested, also specify if you have a preference between Red/Blue or Yellow.

Ekans
Pinsir

Trainers:

Rocker Clarinets - Abra, Diglett, Bellsprout, Doduo, Clefairy, Rattata, Jolteon, Nidoran F, Krabby, Ponyta, Cubone, Dratini, Mankey, Kangaskhan, Rhyhorn, Venonat, Slowpoke, Lickitung, Scyther

Blackbelt Jedi - Meowth, Nidoran M, Vulpix, Vaporeon, Drowzee, Hitmonlee, Spearow, Tauros, Grimer, Zapdos, Oddish, Paras, Mr. Mime, Horsea, Zubat, Omanyte, Goldeen, Psyduck, Tangela

Gentleman Shin - Magikarp, Koffing, Jigglypuff, Magmar, Hitmonchan, Weedle, Gastly, Pikachu, Shellder, Poliwag, Jynx, Moltres, Seel, Porygon, Flareon, Aerodactyl, Kabuto, Chansey

Cueball Baldrick - Growlithe, Staryu, Magnemite, Farfetch'd, Geodude, Snorlax, Exeggcute, Caterpie, Sandshrew, Articuno, Tentacool, Voltorb, Pidgey, Machop, Ditto, Electabuzz, Onix, Lapras

Edited by Tricky Drick

It does sound interesting, but I'm curious, is this like Golf where we want the smaller score? Aka average level

Well, I actually hadn't considered getting the Red/Blue or Yellow VC games but now I want to participate in this draft. I'd prefer Red/Blue.

EDIT: I'm joining, I didn't really specify whether I was going to.

Edited by Clarinets

@Jedi; yeah, the object is to get the lowest score. Otherwise, it'd be too easy to abuse with the Missingno. glitch

I'll leave it open a little longer in case anyone else wants to join.

There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Clarinets
Jedi
Shin
Baldrick

Timestamp: 2016-02-26 07:50:15 UTC, IP: 202.86.211.37

Clarinets chooses first.

@Jedi; yeah, the object is to get the lowest score. Otherwise, it'd be too easy to abuse with the Missingno. glitch

I'll leave it open a little longer in case anyone else wants to join.

Ok, then yeah count me in for sure, no more ? :P:

Also I like Blue version for some reason.

Edited by Jedi

Also I like Blue version for some reason.

I think that may be the same reason why I like Red version... not that it matters much, since they're mostly identical apart from that.

Sign in to follow this