Mozu......

Sir.Henry

So Mozu she's almost at Level 20 and i have one master seal left that I'm saving for her what should i reclass her to?

I also have a Exalt's Brand i got from the Before Awakening DLC

Here's my FC and Castle Address!

Friend Code: 5258-0514-0700

Castle Address:

03980-58484

53830-59745

On Chapter 17 of Birthright

Depends on what you want her to do, putting her into the Merchant class for some money can help your other characters and will let you build up your bow if you want to eventually switch her into a sniper for skills. I'd personally go choose the class by what Mozu is lacking from her previous level ups, it's not too terribly difficult to pick up skills later IMO. Personally I'd start with Merchant and work from there.

Edited by Dwlr

What exactly are the perks of Merchant? I did it for her and am trying to for Keaton's kid (aka Holo as I will call her for RP). I honestly chose it as it sounded cool...

Their first skill is basically Keaton's personal skill (Luck% chance per turn of finding a thing within the first seven turns) but with Gold Bars instead of Food/Minerals. They can then use those Gold Bars for their second skill, which gives them +10 damage inflicted and -10 damage if they spend a Gold Bar before entering a battle.

Edited by AzureSen

What exactly are the perks of Merchant? I did it for her and am trying to for Keaton's kid (aka Holo as I will call her for RP). I honestly chose it as it sounded cool...

For me money, you don't need extensive planning to beat the game and since there is no get rich quick dlc available right now toting around a Merchant for the extra gold is worthwhile for me considering I don't have interest in using Mozu for anything else myself. Merchants get to keep her Spear rank too from a 'beat the game stand point'.