Lilith's Level/Stat caps?

~Silver

I'm asking because I'm abusing the, "Gives Gold Bars every three levels," thing in Nohr, and I want to be careful.

I'm sure it has something to do with being able to Upgrade her buildings.

Once you get her Shrine to Gold Level, you can level her up infinitely like you can with your playable units with Eternal Seals.

Her max stats are (At Gold Level Shrine):

HP-60

Str-28

Mag-35

Skl-29

Spd-33

Lck-35

Def-30

Res-35

Just note, depending on the food you give her will determine what stats she gets.

http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/my-castle/liliths-temple/

Really? My Lilith is at 99 capped. You can still offer her stuff, but it won't go higher than 99. You still get gold bars too.

It does go higher, but the 99 is as high as the level will show. You can level up Lilith to Lv 200 if you wanted bu it would only display Lv 99.

It does go higher, but the 99 is as high as the level will show. You can level up Lilith to Lv 200 if you wanted bu it would only display Lv 99.

Neat, though is there a point to getting it to 200?

Neat, though is there a point to getting it to 200?

No XD. More then likely Lilith will have max stats way beforehand. But, even when maxed, you still get gold every three levels, so there can be some point to continue feeding her.

I've just been messing around in other people's castles so my Lilith is level 99+ with only 8~16 in stats since I can't upgrade the shrine yet :P. I'll probably not bother feeding her until I continue with the story or learn if there's a way to make the scene faster.