Dai

For Fates, I currently have 83:27 on my Activity Log, which is quite a lot for a mere seven times played. The average play time I have is about eleven hours-which is more than double the second place software's average time. Personally, I probably could have done more if it weren't for my job and it's rather ridiculous scheduling times, although I did manage to beat Birthright in the first week, at least.What about you guys? How much have you played Fates this past week?

I'm currently at chapter 12 of Conquest with about 20 hours in the activity log, though I imagine that's more than I've actually played it - I've spent some time just watching the opening videos and listening to the music, I admit. I only have 10 hours on the in-game clock, but considering how many times I had to restart chapter 10...

I was hoping to play more, but I really needed to catch up on studying and managed to procrastinate that until after I got the game, so...

Wow, you must have done a lot of grinding! And only played 7 times? that's crazy! I've been playing on and off throughout the week, and I have about 25 hours of work saved on the file. Not sure how much I have listed on the Activity Log, though...

I've completed chapter 18 of Birthright so far, and now I'm focusing on support grinding to find the best pairings, then getting the kids! I can 't wait until I recruit the kids. I already have Silas and my child's paralogues, but I haven't recruited them yet because I don't know it the skill inheritance system is different in this game.

Edited by bowfanatic

Play time so far: 27:11

Times played: 31

Average play time: 52 minutes

Have only done 1 full run of Birthright and currently less than 5 hours into the second run (mainly getting the route-exclusive supports as well as getting the yuri support out of the way before doing Conquest).

Beat conquest, play time is 24:05
hoshido at ch 8 only, play time is 03:33
revelation at ch 21, play time is 25:33

All normal, casual.

I'm planning on trying conquest again but on hard mode. I will never do classic because i do not want to see the death quotes...

Got the game on Thursday finally and been able to play quite a bit. I'm alternating between both campaigns every few chapters. Currently on Hoshido 11 and about to dive into Nohr 10 (hyped).

Gameplay is completely blowing away my expectations. Even in Birthright, I've had some nasty moments. The Ninja Village chapter was nuts, as was the one in Izumo where I had to race to the chests while dealing with reinforcements from several points. It really feels like the classic FE I was missing but with really cool new twists (had to get used to dat enemy pair up).

In Nohr,

that Ice Tribe chapter was amazing. Not only was it an interesting world-building chapter, but it was tense as hell with Flora freezing me every time I tried going to the village near her. I ended up sending Elise and Silas over then just barely got them both out of there when reinforcements came from another nearby village by dashing across the lake and melting it with Elise. So pumped to keep playing this route.

Story-wise I'm just getting started but it's all right so far. Will have to play more to see what all the fuss is about.

My MVPs right now are Femui, Kaze, Orochi, Silas, and Saizo (Dread Fighter) in Hoshido, and Mamui, Effie, Silas, Felicia, and Niles in Nohr.

First week has been absolutely great, the hype has lived up to the experience for me at least. I'm on Nohr 25 right now and still have yet to see too many issues with the story tbh. Regardless the difficulty has been great and I'm looking forward immensely to checking out Hoshido afterwards.