Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

So I'm not crazy! I knew I wasn't the only one! (although I used 4)

Oh wow. XD

Well, I've decided that these will be on my team for sure:

Litten/Popplio (depending on the evolutions), Mudsdale, Pikipek, Comfey, Bounsweet

These are definite maybes:

Rockruff, Cutiefly

I mean, I like them all, but I can only pick six and I'm still thinking that I'm either going to love Rockruff's evolution(s) or hate it/them. As for Cutiefly, it's super cute, but I already got Comfey up there as a Fairy type, so I'll only really use if I don't feel like using anything else instead.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the art director of Pokemon is blocking Twitter users for posting images about the starters' evolutions.

From Pokejungle

Reports have come in of Twitter users being blocked by Ken Sugimori, the art director of the Pokémon franchise, for inquiring about or sending pictures of the previously covered starter evolutions. Although there is absolutely no confirmation that these starter evolutions have any legitimacy, it is interesting that he’d go so far as to block people if they were fake or fan creations. I’d also like to take a moment to ask you not to tweet at him because doing so is going to have no positive outcome for you or our community.

Link: http://pokejungle.net/2016/07/30/sugimori-blocking-fans-tweet-leaked-starter-evolutions/

Oh wow, I think this pretty much confirms that those evolutions are real. Why else indeed would Sugimori have gone this far?

Though I won't change my vote to Popplio just yet. I could still somehow be wrong.

So the art director of Pokemon is blocking Twitter users for posting images about the starters' evolutions.

From Pokejungle

Link: http://pokejungle.net/2016/07/30/sugimori-blocking-fans-tweet-leaked-starter-evolutions/

Sugimori probably has a Non-Disclosure Agreement, and thus can't say if they are real or not.

Of course, there are some people who never learn...

Seriously, why they do that? Why they ask, knowing that he won't answer them?

He probably blocked because they were anonoying him.

also we don't need another fire/fighting starter.

Yes we do.

Sticking with Rowlet because I'm going to do an all grass run of SM

All I know is that I'm not picking Litten anymore if those leaks are real.

That thing looks awful. I like cats because they're cute, but I don't like that sort of build.

I'll probably pick Rowlet if they wind up being true.

All I know is that I'm not picking Litten anymore if those leaks are real.

That thing looks awful. I like cats because they're cute, but I don't like that sort of build.

I'll probably pick Rowlet if they wind up being true.

#RowletMasterRace

And Litten's evo probably won't look bad in-game; the only pokemon that hasn't been quite up to snuff post-gameplay reveal is Bewear, imo.

#RowletMasterRace

And Litten's evo probably won't look bad in-game; the only pokemon that hasn't been quite up to snuff post-gameplay reveal is Bewear, imo.

I'm just not really a fan of overly-muscular designs like that. It seems like a sully on one of my favorite kinds of animal (cats, my other favorite being foxes) by combining it with something ridiculously displeasing to my eyes.

So regardless of its model I'll probably still dislike it.

I'm with Glac, though my reason for hating that design is CAN WE HAVE A MOTHER****ING QUADRUPEDAL FIRE STARTER THAT STAYS THAT WAY FOR ONCE? Yeah.

However, because I LOVE the Popplio evo, and the Rowlet one is kinda cool too, I could live with it.

Why four, three could also be awesome if they manage to do an awesome design (but I get what you mean).

I'm also getting tired of the human-like design.

Welp, new info in sub-24 hours.

Do you think it will be new pokemon? A proper look at Alola? Details on the villain team and gym leaders? Personally hoping for the last one.

Welp, new info in sub-24 hours.

Do you think it will be new pokemon? A proper look at Alola? Details on the villain team and gym leaders? Personally hoping for the last one.

I'm hoping for the reveal of not only the villain, but also the Champion as well.

Anyway, I hope that,as the villain of the game, instead of a Team, we get a person that works alone for his objective, but I'll be fine even if we get a Team villain again.

I kinda would like a break on the new Pokemon too. Though I'd be fine with a new Pokemon or two if we also got something like an explanation on the bracelets or who the villains are.