Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

How did you guys find the trailer? Google wasn't giving me results. >_>

I hung around the official Pokemon channel on YouTube. They posted it right away.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that's the nickname people gave it. From that fake Pokedex leak? Makes me think of metermaid, though.

I'm loving Dartrix. I'm loving it. I'm about to say a very un-masculine, un-me thing... I NEED A PLUSHY!

I think the name came from the leak as well, but I'm sure. It's a mix of entertainment and mermaid. Fitting for Popplio's circus theme.

Dartrix is just so funny, with it's hair flip.

Dartrix looks just fabulous. Brionne looks good as well, but their battle model is a little weird for me.

Pokemon able to change form mid-battle really is this gen's concept, right ? Interresting.

I think the name came from the leak as well, but I'm sure. It's a mix of entertainment and mermaid. Fitting for Popplio's circus theme.

Dartrix is just so funny, with it's hair flip.

Yeah, I see.

Honestly, the other two evos are kinda underwhelming to me. I like all the final forms, but this just further cemented that Rowlet is for me.

Here is how the Pokedex classify the evolutions:

Dartrix-The Blade Quill Pokemon

Torracat-The Fire Cat Pokemon

Brionne-The Pop Star Pokemon

I just love how the Pokedex call Brionne a Pop Star. I wonder if it is inspired by japanese idols?

I did not want those leaks to be any kind of legit but

here we are.

Damn.

Now I'm really hoping for the split-evolution thing just for Litten's sake. I mean, Torracat looks amazing but fuck me, that final.

Not that this matters to ME, I mean, go Rowlet or go tf home.

But anyway!

Everything else looks like it's going to be a blast. I LOVE the fact that you can do things with your PC Pokemon! (Considering how in Y I just kind of... collected spares for WTing this is gonna be so profitable~)

Also do we need an overview post? Always up for one if necessary.

I know how you feel, and I agree to an extent, but it seems as if most games show more and more before their release in an attempt to create buzz and hype among its fans, something Sun & Moon have been very successful in doing, I might add. That doesn't make it better, I know, but I think relatively speaking it hasn't gone too far, but I guess that's subjective.

I do agree that it hasn't gone too far yet, but there's still over a month to go before the games are released, and there's already been more news announced for next week. It keeps hapening... :U

In other news, I guess this more or less confirmed the starter leak, but wrestler kitty is starting to grow on me.

Edited by Kirie

Ash Greninja is questionable right now

It basically need 70 Special Attack increase to be on par with Classic Greninja

Didn't really particularly like the Mid Evo, but NOBLE BIRD is still my choice anyway

Edited by JSND

I'm going to admit I'm tossing between Torracat and Brionne (silly as the name is) for starter now.

Well, Mega is confirmed, Ash-Greninja is now game canon (*sigh), the festival is reminding me of Join avenue (So good start) and of course PC levelling (On top of everything else). Yay.

Finally, I haven't seen the leak, so I'm not sure what everyone's on about.

Torracat: The cat punch that this Pokémon can dish out with its strong forelegs is extremely powerful. It can bend iron bars and knock out large men with a single blow!

Aw yeah.

I did not want those leaks to be any kind of legit but

here we are.

Damn.

Now I'm really hoping for the split-evolution thing just for Litten's sake. I mean, Torracat looks amazing but fuck me, that final.

Not that this matters to ME, I mean, go Rowlet or go tf home.

But anyway!

Everything else looks like it's going to be a blast. I LOVE the fact that you can do things with your PC Pokemon! (Considering how in Y I just kind of... collected spares for WTing this is gonna be so profitable~)

Also do we need an overview post? Always up for one if necessary.

If you're up for it, certainly. Always appreciated.

Actually, my problem with Brionne is the robe.

I'm not sure how it is made, and that disturb me.

What about Sylveon? It's bow is made of its own body, if memory serves. XD

The bell-like object attached at the base of Torracat’s neck is a flame sac

I would be lying if I said I didn't immediately think about Monster Hunter when I read this.

KK! It'll be a second, but I'll be sure to have it done before noon.

Take your time. If anything, I myself could do with tuning my summarization skills.

Here is how the Pokedex classify the evolutions:

Dartrix-The Blade Quill Pokemon

Torracat-The Fire Cat Pokemon

Brionne-The Pop Star Pokemon

I just love how the Pokedex call Brionne a Pop Star. I wonder if it is inspired by japanese idols?

I mean, it uses bubbles a lot in it's performances- it makes sense.

*dapper bows*

So is Battle Bond replacing Protean as Greninja's hidden or is it going to be the thus far only case of multiple hiddens or what

I like the middle stages but Popplio's, the model's eyes are a bit freqky. Art is fine though

I think the chinese leaks are confirmed now

R.I.P Litten final evo, Gf really don't know how to make a good fire starter's final evolution.

Edited by Nym

So is Battle Bond replacing Protean as Greninja's hidden or is it going to be the thus far only case of multiple hiddens or what

I like the middle stages but Popplio's, the model's eyes are a bit freqky. Art is fine though

I think battle bond is exclusive to the Ash-greninja you get in the demo

What about Sylveon? It's bow is made of its own body, if memory serves. XD

Yeah, but you can more easily forget it. And I have some problem with Sylveon as well (It looks a lot liek Rei Ayanami, now that I think about it...).

It's mainly the pokémon animation that made me notice this. I can't really explain better.