Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo...anyone asked off of work tomorrow to play Pokemon Sun /Moon? :Rei:

(And anyone going to the midnight release?)

I have no classes tomorrow :D

and basically have the weekend up until tuesday free. It is perfect!

If the Bank isn't updated until February then there's no need for me to rush for the digital version. Instead, I think I'll go physical version and get it until monday or tuesday ~

Edit: also HYPE FOR SLOWPOKE ON ROUTE 1 WHOO

Edited by Quintessence

What it means is that the National Pokedex is not part of Sun and Moon in any way, shape, or form- when Pokemon Bank updates everything that you'd find within the National Pokedex will be instead located within the app.

I don't count this as a spoiler as it was part of pre-release info, before anybody jumps on me. It was just generally overlooked.

Well, that's pretty stupid, imo.

Sooo...anyone asked off of work tomorrow to play Pokemon Sun /Moon? :Rei:

(And anyone going to the midnight release?)

I am seeing Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them tonight and working tomorrow, so...lots of time to play!

I had a feeling someone beat me to the Primarina fanart idea I had, but I didn't expect to find multiple people had done so (it was a Little Mermaid reference). Dang. >_< I prefer to be original, so I'm going to think of something else. I also considered drawing Primarina with Azura from Fates, but that's already been done too. People work fast.

I think I'll draw it with my Awakening OC, Ralph. He's a singer and would LOVE this Pokemon!

I was supposed to be working tonight, and I would have until I learned that there was to be a midnight release, so instead of taking my Tuesday off, I elected to take the place of the coworker that was scheduled to work that night (but has stated many, many times before that she can never work on Tuesdays) in exchange for having tonight off. Unfortunately, i'm scheduled for three more days.

Is it midnight yet?

my digital version says it is ready to be distributed but trying to play it just says to wait. Guess I can't be too hopeful... 12 am EST is 12 am EST :<

my digital version says it is ready to be distributed but trying to play it just says to wait. Guess I can't be too hopeful... 12 am EST is 12 am EST :<

Same here. The same thing happened to me with Fates, which makes me think it's just a quirk of Nintendo's verification software.

Edited by AzureSen

Well, since I'm still waiting......Random Question SlayerX...

Who that person in the picture(for your signature)?

Untitled-2.jpg<- This person.

I know it's time to fool around, but guys stay on topic plz.

Just made my pre order, hoping it'll be delivered soon! Btw some good hosts should post the Trade and Battle threads for Sun and Moon. Dunno if I should, I go always mobile and it's kinda tedious to type a crapton of stuff in mobile.

I feel bad for stealing the answer, but this should suffice: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lina_Inverse

OH, Ok. Thanks! :D:

I know it's time to fool around, but guys stay on topic plz.

Just made my pre order, hoping it'll be delivered soon! Btw some good hosts should post the Trade and Battle threads for Sun and Moon. Dunno if I should, I go always mobile and it's kinda tedious to type a crapton of stuff in mobile.

Sorry, my bad! :P:

I was kinda wondering for a while and felt like asking while I waited!

Anywho...2 hours(and a nickle) left......

Well, on a side note while we are waiting, I have decided to announce that my starter will be Litten. Initially, I was going to choose Rowlet, but Incineroar won me over with the pelvic flame belt. Regardless of gender—as I truly don't give a crap—they will be named either Heat or Agni after a character from Digital Devil Saga.

Have any of you changed your mind about what starter you're going to choose?

I feel bad for stealing the answer, but this should suffice: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lina_Inverse

You bastard you stole my 15 seconds of fame!

Just kidding, but yes it is Lina Inverse. Comes from my favorite anime (and also the inspiration for my name).

Also, I would make the trade and battle topic but I can't guarantee a constant update past like a month or 2. I tend to have lurking periods and just times overall where I'm not around at all. the only reason I came out to talk was the Trump election and pokemon lol.

Well, on a side note while we are waiting, I have decided to announce that my starter will be Litten. Initially, I was going to choose Rowlet, but Incineroar won me over with the pelvic flame belt. Regardless of gender—as I truly don't give a crap—they will be named either Heat or Agni after a character from Digital Devil Saga.

Have any of you changed your mind about what starter you're going to choose?

Good, good, DDS references are the best.

Nope, still going with Litten, mostly because he reminds me of Senketsu/Ryuko from Kill la Kill (who Litten will be named after depending on gender). I haven't actually decided what my eventual Moon starter will be, although if it's Rowlet I'm probably going to name it Wolt if it's a boy or Rebecca if it's a girl. I honestly can't think of any good references to name Popplio's line.

Yeah, I changed mine. Originally, I picked Litten, not because I liked it, but because it was the one I had the least amount of dislike for. At first, I didn't like any of the starters at all. I still don't like Rowlet or Litten much. Popplio's grown on me though, kinda. But Incineroar is the shittiest starter evolution design besides Emboar and Blaziken, imo, and I completely fell in love with Brionne and Primarina, so Popplio was an easy EASY new decision.

12 minutes to new years Pokemon! So excited. gotta go clean glasses, get a glass of water, and I'll be ready

Edit: I am in! See you guys later!

Edited by SlayerX