Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

On 30/01/2017 at 9:00 AM, Water Mage said:

So apparently the missing Mega Stones will be distributed through events and tournaments according to Serebii.

The first Mega Stones will be Mawilite and Beedrillite who will be distributed as entry gift for an online competition in late February.

The battle competition where the Megas has been announced.

https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/4cfcca44-671b-4cce-b818-e78a9d9075e5

Although I wonder why they are not releasing it through mistrey gift.

Edited by SlayerX

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can help you out with cosmog, and possibly the rare legendary guy (who is it?)

I'd just want them back.

Also, with the introduction of QR teams, we should start exchanging teams!

Nah, I got a Solgaleo for one of UB on the GTS.

So Pokédex is completed at 100%, wooo.

And now... the hunt is on!

Edited by Nym

The Pokemon Company just released a clarification on how Mega Stones will be distributed aside from tournaments, it will be through a code that will be given to all players through various events/online postings with no wait period
The method will vary depending on the Mega Stone and they intend to go through these methods until Summer. 

Spoiler

Got round to playing again, and got myself through to the Grand Trial with Olivia. Konikoni was nice, and finally having another way to get Volt Tackle is great. Team Skull were also as usual, but the Aether guys seem to just stand aside, and literally just let me walk up to resolve stuff for them.

Honestly, I didn't expect Lycanroc to be 1HKO'd by Scald, and her biggest threat was a Nosepass. And afterwards, they hang on Lillie's impressed face from Olivia's demonstration a bit too long. :P

Also, Hau is still his likeable self.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, been a while since I updated: Time for a rant!

Spoiler

Got round to fighting the E4, and while I did screw up a couple of times (I didn't expect Poliwrath to be so strong so had a faint there, Tucannon managed to blast through an Alolan Sandslash, Acerola's Pallosand was actually a tough cookie and Olivia got walled by my Mudsdale. Yes, even her Relicanth.), I didn't lose to any of the E4 and got to Kukui. So while most of it was fine if a bit stiff as I was a bit below level, he decides to switch to Decidueye from Snorlax. Thinking I could hold out a hit, I switched to Salazzle, who tanked the Z-move alright.

And then it all went to crap as I had to hold out to a barrage of Spirit Shackle and Brave Bird for over a dozen turns, having to heal every turn because I just didn't have the defence to tank 2 hits while hoping for an opening. Luckily for me he had Brave Bird, because otherwise he wouldn't have had to heal while I had pretty much no healing items left and then was able to 1-shot him with Flamethrower, likely because I used Nasty Plot beforehand. And as for the rest of the team, most wouldn't have fought off at least one of his attacks well (except maybe the Sandslash, who I couldn't switch in because Spirit Shackle). Fucking Takumi for you.

Then the ending kept dragging on and on and my battery was too low to trust it not dying while it was saving, while I also knocked out Tapu Koko in two attacks. So I have to fight Tapu Koko, Takumi and the rest of the E4 again.

Edit: Forgot that I had a massive harvest that I didn't remember to check before the E4. That might be screwed too.

Might discuss my thoughts on Moon in full on the game once I've gotten round the post-game

Edited by Dayni

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2017 at 0:02 PM, Dayni said:

Well, been a while since I updated: Time for a rant!

Reveal hidden contents

Got round to fighting the E4, and while I did screw up a couple of times (I didn't expect Poliwrath to be so strong so had a faint there, Tucannon managed to blast through an Alolan Sandslash, Acerola's Pallosand was actually a tough cookie and Olivia got walled by my Mudsdale. Yes, even her Relicanth.), I didn't lose to any of the E4 and got to Kukui. So while most of it was fine if a bit stiff as I was a bit below level, he decides to switch to Decidueye from Snorlax. Thinking I could hold out a hit, I switched to Salazzle, who tanked the Z-move alright.

And then it all went to crap as I had to hold out to a barrage of Spirit Shackle and Brave Bird for over a dozen turns, having to heal every turn because I just didn't have the defence to tank 2 hits while hoping for an opening. Luckily for me he had Brave Bird, because otherwise he wouldn't have had to heal while I had pretty much no healing items left and then was able to 1-shot him with Flamethrower, likely because I used Nasty Plot beforehand. And as for the rest of the team, most wouldn't have fought off at least one of his attacks well (except maybe the Sandslash, who I couldn't switch in because Spirit Shackle). Fucking Takumi for you.

Then the ending kept dragging on and on and my battery was too low to trust it not dying while it was saving, while I also knocked out Tapu Koko in two attacks. So I have to fight Tapu Koko, Takumi and the rest of the E4 again.

Edit: Forgot that I had a massive harvest that I didn't remember to check before the E4. That might be screwed too.

Might discuss my thoughts on Moon in full on the game once I've gotten round the post-game

Tapu Koko can be fought after the credits as well. All the Tapus actually respawn as soon as you leave their chambers, actually.

Does shields down block things like encore and taunt? Smogon, Bulbapedia, and serebii don't seem to answer that (unless I'm reading things wrong).

apparently I should have read the overview in Smogon Minior page. 

Edited by SlayerX